What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Boeing UAV fighter unveiled

Mark Poe

The majestic cock
Writing Champ

To be honest I think the whole swap-able head/sensor suite is rather gimmicky, as in all likelihood the USAF won't order too many excess head modules...

Boeing aircraft have a perfect success rate, they always come back down no matter damage to the air-frame

Boeing aircraft have a perfect success rate, they always come back down no matter damage to the air-frame
Is this a joke or is it a statement, because this looks like both. Then again, Boeing planes are so numerous that it is flat out insane... compared to the other aircraft anyway.

They really could use the business.

Boeing failed to sell a single commercial airplane but saw orders for 108 planes canceled in April as a sharp drop in air travel erased any demand among airlines for new jetliners.

It marked the second month this year in which Boeing received no orders, a fate that would have seemed impossible not long ago.

Boeing also indicated Tuesday that it is no longer certain about completing orders for another 101 planes and dropped them from its backlog, which dropped below 5,000.

Airbus said it received orders for nine planes in April, bringing its 2020 total to 299 planes after cancellations. The European plane maker said its backlog was 7,645 jets.

Boeing needs to die so that some one anyone trustworthy can use the resources...

PS, Some one American, Rufus
Bernie can down a presidential campaign as fast as a 737MAX, and plenty of bros want him doing economics, so... maybe they will help buy him the company? He'd probably have more influence on US politics than as a senator (wouldn't be hard to get more accomplished given his record).

"One percent of the people hold more than 99% of all the aircraft!"

Given the state of the airline industry, I don't think they will get any orders this year.
I've read small airliners are all the hype now. Unfortunately for Boeing it didn't have the money to finish the Embraer deal and get into the small airliners market.

I've read small airliners are all the hype now. Unfortunately for Boeing it didn't have the money to finish the Embraer deal and get into the small airliners market.
They are. However, the companies ordering them are budget airlines or the big carriers, both of which are under heavy stress.

Well, except Ryanair somehow. God I wish that arse for a CEO is taken down a few notches.

Back
Top Bottom