What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo General Discussion Thread

Zhang Jiao

Welp, folks, thought I'd start a thread here for Nintendo in general. Anyone excited about the recent Mini-Direct? I think that this won't be the only one in the short-term. But we'll see about that. Take care everyone and please discuss all things Nintendo here in good faith.

Man, now that you mentioned it, I really need to finish my Xenoblade Chronicles Campaign. I've been enjoying that game for quite a while, but I have a nasty habit of somehow stopping mid campaign to do something else.

Man, now that you mentioned it, I really need to finish my Xenoblade Chronicles Campaign. I've been enjoying that game for quite a while, but I have a nasty habit of somehow stopping mid campaign to do something else.
I basically have that problem while "playing" (technically reading) Fate/Stay Night. It's not that I don't enjoy it. I do. But I'm often trying to do multiple things at once and some things just take higher priority for me. I honestly don't know how to balance everything, if I'm being honest. And pair that with my inability to be organized and it can be a real hassle trying to plan out your day.

I basically have that problem while "playing" (technically reading) Fate/Stay Night. It's not that I don't enjoy it. I do. But I'm often trying to do multiple things at once and some things just take higher priority for me. I honestly don't know how to balance everything, if I'm being honest. And pair that with my inability to be organized and it can be a real hassle trying to plan out your day.

Yeah, for sure.

I haven't been playing the switch for a while now, been rather preoccupied with PS4 games. Kinda thinking of getting FE Three Houses next month though.

Yeah, for sure.

I haven't been playing the switch for a while now, been rather preoccupied with PS4 games. Kinda thinking of getting FE Three Houses next month though.
Oh yeah, even if you aren't a Fire Emblem fan, you'll probably love Fire Emblem Three Houses. Oddly enough, even though I enjoyed it immensely at first, it also had the strange effect of it just sort of "growing on me" the more I thought about it and the story in general. It really is probably the best Fire Emblem game ever made, even topping the ones that came before the "reboot" with Awakening. Definitely give it a shot, even if you're only going to play one campaign.

Oh yeah, even if you aren't a Fire Emblem fan, you'll probably love Fire Emblem Three Houses. Oddly enough, even though I enjoyed it immensely at first, it also had the strange effect of it just sort of "growing on me" the more I thought about it and the story in general. It really is probably the best Fire Emblem game ever made, even topping the ones that came before the "reboot" with Awakening. Definitely give it a shot, even if you're only going to play one campaign.

Yeah. I think i'll get it once I have the money next month.

Yeah. I think i'll get it once I have the money next month.
Yeah, I only have a little above $1,000 but given that I'm saving that money for something else important to me I probably won't be getting much in the way of, say, a video game. Honestly, ever since I left my job, I've been meaning to get back to working at a job but I'll probably wait till a few months from now. Maybe I'm being too scared or what not.

Now that I have money. Let's see what I missed.

I've practically abandoned my Switch for sometime now, kinda sad now that I think about it. Such a good console.

Any games your interested in getting?

Any games your interested in getting?

Fire Emblem Three Houses and Fire Emblem Warriors. Both games I've been enjoying immensely.

Been playing FE, currently doing the church route.

Petra and Dorothea is best couple, and IDK who to pair my female byleth with.

So the announcement of Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity has come and gone.

Frankly, I'm more interested in getting Moon and To the Moon (ironic, as Palpatine would say) to tide me over along with finishing some of my backlog.

@Zhang Jiao, any idea on who I'm supposed to pair Byleth with? I'm thinking either Ferdinand or Sylvain, been training those two into damn good horsemen.

@Zhang Jiao, any idea on who I'm supposed to pair Byleth with? I'm thinking either Ferdinand or Sylvain, been training those two into damn good horsemen.
Totally forgot that you were playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the answer to that should probably be Ferdinand (he's the Lady's Man, right? Or am I thinking of someone else? I've only ever played Dmitri's playthrough).

Totally forgot that you were playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the answer to that should probably be Ferdinand (he's the Lady's Man, right? Or am I thinking of someone else? I've only ever played Dmitri's playthrough).

Sylvain is the ladiesman. Ferdinand's more noble.

Does anyone else view their Switch as basically an Indie machine?

I definitely do. The Switch is probably the perfect platform for Indie Games IMO. I bought Two Crowns on the PS4, and while it's good, I definitely prefer that game on the Switch.

BTW. I just finished my FE Three Houses run. Played the Church Route and ended up with...
IMG-0794.PNG
The moment I see that smile I know it's worth it to ditch Sylvain for her. Yeah, going the lesbian route is worth it, totally worth it.

Some other Pair-Ups I formed during my first run.

I'm currently doing a 2nd run with pretty much the same route. But this time, I plan for much, MUCH more marriages and connections to be made.

Less of a house runner and more match maker with the occasional battle, this game is.

Back
Top Bottom