What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official FICvers Comic Strip, March 2019

Lord Inquisitor Adornable

The Community Outreach Mod
This is a new monthly community project I'm undertaking. The idea is to represent members of the fic community in entertaining situations through the medium of comic strips. These situations can be based on true events, inspired by true events, or hypothetical situations portraying site members in ways accurate to their personalities or reputations.

To illustrate this concept I've already had blue pencil draw up the first comic strip.

I present you all "Fear and Kaiju in Las Vegas"

Staring
@Sarcobite as Crocozilla
And
@TheRealCelene as Celenra

Written by
@Lord Inquisitor Adornable

With illustrations by
@bluepencil

Last edited:
So when's the movie coming out?
Who nooes.

fic-poster.jpg

If I somehow ever end up being on one of these stripes, please use my QQ avvie instead of the cock.

Last edited:
@Skeletickles I assure you I'm shoveling money into the roaring furnace that is Blue Pencil's bank account as fast as I can, but his debts to the akuza are vast and their numerous attempts on his life make meeting deadlines... "difficult."

@Skeletickles I assure you I'm shoveling money into the roaring furnace that is Blue Pencil's bank account as fast as I can, but his debts to the akuza are vast and their numerous attempts on his life make meeting deadlines... "difficult."

I hope you know that since I deleted that comment for some reason, you just look insane.

A legend.
Cock Chancellor Poe: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Rodyle The Butthurt?

Adornable: No?

Cock Chancellor Poe: I thought not. It's not a story the Staff would tell you. It's a QQ legend. Darth Rodyle was an easily offended poster on SV, so powerful and so butthurt she could use outrage to rustle the jimmies and create threads… She was so good at being offended, she could even keep the ones she tolorated from being banned.

Adornable: She could actually save people from being permabanned?

Cock Chancellor Poe: The outrage culture side of the Internet is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Adornable: What happened to her?

Cock Chancellor Poe: She became so butthurt… the only thing she was afraid of was losing her internet points, which eventually, of course, she did. Unfortunately, she taught her apprentice everything she knew, then her apprentice banned her in her sleep. Ironic. She could save others from banning, but not herself.

Adornable: Is it possible to learn this power?

Cock Chancellor Poe: Not from a Mod...

Back
Top Bottom