What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradox Grand Strategy: Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, HOI 4, ETC

Malsya

Michael Bolton and Phil Collins Fans
It is basically as the same as it's compatriots in SB. So basically you can post anything relating to Paradox Interactive game. You also can share your Paradox gaming experience here

Duelling time!!
I guess colonial thingy? Never played EU IV before

TGOV Teaser
Screenshot_20210310-210538_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210310-210650_Samsung Internet.jpg
(The file is to big, so I must cut it into half)
Sorry for the weird picture

I haven't played PDX games in a long time because they're like a time vortex for me that accidentally all my free time. So I'm just avoiding them now while waiting for CK3 to be developed enough to approach CK2. I kind of dislike how culturally Westcentric it is, but it seems a bit silly to complain about it too much, given the name and theme. OTOH, the West is actually a minority portion of the map they're going for, so it's not too silly.

TBH if they just re-released Vicky2 with overhauled economy, I'd be happy. Ok, maybe even just the banking bugs.

I haven't played PDX games in a long time because they're like a time vortex for me that accidentally all my free time. So I'm just avoiding them now while waiting for CK3 to be developed enough to approach CK2. I kind of dislike how culturally Westcentric it is, but it seems a bit silly to complain about it too much, given the name and theme. OTOH, the West is actually a minority portion of the map they're going for, so it's not too silly.

TBH if they just re-released Vicky2 with overhauled economy, I'd be happy. Ok, maybe even just the banking bugs.
There is rumor that said Vicky 3 is now on development, but I will see I that just rumor

There is rumor that said Vicky 3 is now on development, but I will see I that just rumor
The CEO back in 2018 said a decision to make Vicky 3 to be unlikely before 2025. Plans can change but a Vicky 3 is probably very low on the list of things they want to make in the coming years.

Back
Top Bottom