What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President Trump throws US Intelligence Community under Bus during Putin Summit; Dems consider Trump and GOP Treasonous

In other words not neoliberal. Are you even paying attention to what you're proposing with the things you post? It helps to not take things out of context for the simple vainglory of getting an audience to fall for your agenda.

Last edited:
In other words not neoliberal. Are you even paying attention to what you're proposing with the things you post? It helps to not take things out of context for the simple vainglory of getting an audience to fall for your agenda.

What? Thatcher and Reagan are the dictionary definition of what a neoliberal is

What? Thatcher and Reagan are the dictionary definition of what a neoliberal is
By the way, Ronald Reagan was a corrupt and terrible world leader. Efficient, but terrible. And quite the authoritarian. The same could be said for Margaret Thatcher. Bad examples if you were attempting to counter my argument. Really.

By the way, Ronald Reagan was a corrupt and terrible world leader. Efficient, but terrible. And quite the authoritarian. The same could be said for Margaret Thatcher. Bad examples if you were attempting to counter my argument. Really.

What argument? That the democrats and republicans aren't both neo-liberals? Neo-liberalism being trash doesn't mean the democrats and republicans aren't.

How can the Democrats/opposition be simultaneously spineless and providing results in the investigation of Trump's ties to Russia?
That's not pattern 'recognition', that's a symptom of bipolar disorder.
Because they did the same thing with the Bush junta and let them walk and covered for them.

Based on your say so, but then again you can't even untangle your own abhorrent incoherent mess of hyper-partisan ranting long enough to provide anything more than a feebly and untenable crying and whining which you assert as a rebuttal:

I don't need an argument to discredit your wailing for hanging Trump from a lamp post or wanting death on him. You are a horrible person and should be ashamed of yourself. No better than the Neo-Nazis and White Supremacists who support the man.
Go fuck yourself you inane twat. I'm not the one rounding little kids up into concentration camps, I'm not the one who wants to murder people based on race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity. You can shove off with this blatant equivocation of antifascism with fascism, you're a fucking tool of the fascists.

I don't have to when you do so perfectly well all on your own.
Irony.

That's not true either, Reaganomics were roundly ridiculed as Voodoo economics for a reason. Your hilarious misunderstanding of what Neoliberalism actually is notwithstanding.
What is hilarious is how you have become so brainwashed by Neoconservative propaganda and conspiracy theories to not understand that Reaganomics were designed to be that way. It was intentional, it resulted in minor drug offenders receiving double digit sentences as a form of 'legally sanctioned slavery', it expanded the drug war, it increased the gap between wealthy and poor, and privatized large swathes of the military and intelligence communities. That is indeed effective and terrible.

Also, are you going to actually address my original point or go on blathering more and more conspiracy theories and acerebral retardation?

Go fuck yourself you inane twat.
You call me insane, yet post shit like this:
Because they did the same thing with the Bush junta and let them walk and covered for them.
bEcAuSe ThEy dId tHe SaMe tHiNg WiTh tEh bUsCh Junta... which wasn't a fucking Junta. More lies, conspiracy theory and acerebral moronic WHINING.
I'm not the one rounding little kids up into concentration camps, I'm not the one who wants to murder people based on race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity. You can shove off with this blatant equivocation of antifascism with fascism, you're a fucking tool of the fascists.
What a triggered little snowflake. Why should I or anyone here take you remotely seriously?

I already did you collaborationist human trash.
I see you are unable to discern the forum landscape from reality, not withstanding the fact that time does not stop and end with you, child. I was posting a reply when you posted this reply. Either you have no concept of time or you are being a dishonest frothing-at-the-mouth rabid hyper-partisan extremist emotional infant flinging your shit like a fucking primate at anyone who remotely disagrees with you. I see I have won the debate since you have resorted to childish insults. Go cry to mommy.

bEcAuSe ThEy dId tHe SaMe tHiNg WiTh tEh bUsCh Junta... which wasn't a fucking Junta. More lies, conspiracy theory and acerebral moronic WHINING.
It's not a fucking conspiracy if it's out in the open.

What a triggered little snowflake. Why should I or anyone here take you remotely seriously?
It's funny, you're the one calling me a triggered snowflake, but I'm the one arguing against PC culture and calling it like it is. I don't expect you take me seriously, because you're fundamentally incapable of rational thought, but I expect others to because they're not equivocationist morons like you.

I see you are unable to discern the forum landscape from reality, not withstanding the fact that time does not stop and end with you, child. I was posting a reply when you posted this reply. Either you have no concept of time or you are being a dishonest frothing-at-the-mouth rabid hyper-partisan extremist emotional infant flinging your shit like a fucking primate at anyone who remotely disagrees with you. I see I have won the debate since you have resorted to childish insults. Go cry to mommy.
Your first response was childish insults you fascile cunt. :LOL:

This honestly says it all for me

92a.jpg

the Democratic establishment is completely out of tune by supporting the CIA, I still cannot get over how they wanted to pass a bill that would make it illegal for Trump to pull off troops off the North Korean border

It's not a fucking conspiracy if it's out in the open.

You uneducated and useless idiot.

Junta ([URL='https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA/English']/ˈhʊntə/ or /ˈdʒʌntə/) is a Spanish, Greek and Portuguese term for a civil deliberative or administrative council. In English, it predominantly refers to the government of an authoritarian state run by high ranking officers of a military.[/url]

It's funny, you're the one calling me a triggered snowflake, but I'm the one arguing against PC culture and calling it like it is.

You can still be opposed to PC culture and be triggered. Its not fucking rocket surgery. More bullshittery from you. Yawn.

I don't expect you take me seriously, because you're fundamentally incapable of rational thought, but I expect others to because they're not equivocationist morons like you.

Oh, cry to the nearest brain-dead mob to come to your rescue since you cannot handle me by yourself. If all they have is regurgitating the same bullshit you've been fed, you're going to be sorely disappointed.

Ok, both IndyFront and Chessia have been removed from the thread for the rest of today so they can cool off.

Carry on please.

Thanks @Horton, they've been at each other's throats for a while... but @IndyFront is being the bigger idiot IMHO, as all the evidence speaks for itself.

I'm dead serious, I mean what we've got so far is summed up as 'GRU electioneered the 2016 elections at the behest of Trump' with the 2016 election case... which is now being rolled into the Trump-Russia investigation headed by Mueller.

Back
Top Bottom