What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Queen Elizabeth II Is Dead at 96

Take a moment for Queen Liz.

Long live the King.

Also the most important thing now. Do Britain get a day off tomorrow?

I'm surprised people actually give a shit that aren't British. Lets be honest if UK suddenly disappeared into the depths of the ocean I for one wouldn't give a shit. As the devil finally got what he was due.

Thing is that Lizbet has been around for so long that many people have taken her for granted and now that she's gone... We get Charlie III to replace her.

For what it's worth the guy is actually pretty hilarious. Him and new PM are going to be gold, just gold.

I'm surprised people actually give a shit that aren't British. Lets be honest if UK suddenly disappeared into the depths of the ocean I for one wouldn't give a shit. As the devil finally got what he was due.
Americans always had a closer attachment to the British monarchy compared to Parliament (similar to how Americans view Congress today), this sentiment remained true even after the US broke off from Britain, and of which Anglosphere relations continued to build up on.

9/10 of all living humans have never known another British Monarch. One of the pillars of the world has fallen, a known constant, to the point of being subject to humor and memes about her seemingly eternal reign for at least a generation.

Wow

They had to inform the royal bees

Apparently it's an old tradition. Per the royal beekeeper:

"'You knock on each hive and say, 'The mistress is dead, but don't you go. Your master will be a good master to you.'"

I made a thing.

elizabeth_and_phillip.png

For what it's worth the guy is actually pretty hilarious. Him and new PM are going to be gold, just gold.
Care to elaborate?

Back
Top Bottom