What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Regarding Star Citizen....

Aetherius

Ok, i was wondering if you guy could give me a answer to this little question....

So, as some of you might know, i´m playing Star Citizen, as already mention in some other Threads.

As i was upgrading my ship to a new and bigger version, i was logging in, only to realise that i have now two ships....

The first ship in the list, and my main ship in this game, is a Freelancer Max. Think about it as a Multicrew/Transport/Freighter Ship.
Big enough, to handle all my mining equipment.

The next ship in the list, is a Anvil Arrow. A small one-manned Fighter.
Now this ship is the one, i neither bought nor rented. It just appeared in my ships list.

The question here is: Why ??
Why i´m now the owner of this ship ?

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
I don't know.

Maybe communism won out, and a surplus of fighters were distributed among those with the greatest need? You being one of those with a need for pew-pew-pew?

Aetherius

I don't know.

Maybe communism won out, and a surplus of fighters were distributed among those with the greatest need? You being one of those with a need for pew-pew-pew?
Heck no....
I rather do mining or doing Search and Rescue Jobs in the Game.
As for pew pew, i rather spend my hard earned cash on better mining gear instead on bigger guns.
However i do have a Laser Rifle and a Laser Pistol, wich i use for self-defense against players who try to rob me of my farmed ore.

Grasshopper

From what I've heard, the game is incomplete and likely to stay that way. Most likely you ran into a ship index bug (or something) that gave you a free fighter.

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
Heck no....
I rather do mining or doing Search and Rescue Jobs in the Game.
As for pew pew, i rather spend my hard earned cash on better mining gear instead on bigger guns.
However i do have a Laser Rifle and a Laser Pistol, wich i use for self-defense against players who try to rob me of my farmed ore.
I didn't say you wanted a fighter. I said that you probably need one, so Space Comrade yeeted one to you.

Aetherius

I didn't say you wanted a fighter. I said that you probably need one, so Space Comrade yeeted one to you.
To be honest ??
I really dunno...
On one side it is nice to have a aditional ship, on the other side, the Arrow does suck.....
So, if "Space Comrade" yeeted one to me, why not a proper one...
To give you a real world comparison, "Space Comrade" gave you a F-16 instead of a F-35, or to use Russian Jets; a YAK-130 instead of a SU-35....

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭
To be honest ??
I really dunno...
On one side it is nice to have a aditional ship, on the other side, the Arrow does suck.....
So, if "Space Comrade" yeeted one to me, why not a proper one...
To give you a real world comparison, "Space Comrade" gave you a F-16 instead of a F-35, or to use Russian Jets; a YAK-130 instead of a SU-35....
I told you. There was surplus in digital spaceship storage lot. They clear inventory.

You think that just because ZIL exists all citizens would get luxury vehicle? No, there are many more Ladas to be allocated. If you gain prestigious role in politburo you get ZIL.

Work hard for all, comrade. Greater ships will flow to you as you prove your worth.

Aetherius

I told you. There was surplus in digital spaceship storage lot. They clear inventory.

You think that just because ZIL exists all citizens would get luxury vehicle? No, there are many more Ladas to be allocated. If you gain prestigious role in politburo you get ZIL.

Work hard for all, comrade. Greater ships will flow to you as you prove your worth.
Your comparison is incorrect...
You get a Moskvich instead of Lada.

Aetherius

Update:
Ok, i found out why i´m now the owner of such a a ship...

It seems CIG doesnt regard the Freelancer Max a worthy Combat Ship, so they gave everyone who own such a ship, a Anvil Arrow.
Despite having a armed ship aka Freelancer Max (heck, this ship has even a Turret), they don´t regard it due to it´s quite bad manouvering ability.
As for the Arrow, they gave it to the player, who want to play arena commader (a sort of PVP), but, you can use the ship also in the persistent universe.

I wonder what will happen if i buy myself a Prospector (Mining Ship)....

Top Bottom