What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Requesting [Threadmarks] and [Watch Thread] at the bottom of the screen.

bluepencil

Indentured Artist
Author
You know, right before the post box.

2018-10-06_084117.png

Both SB and SV have this that the lack of it is just jarring to usability. It is a major pain in the ass to have to Ctrl+Home ALL THE WAY up to the top of the screen to remember previous titles of the threadmarks. If you want to [Watch] and [Unwatch] a thread, obviously you'd want to do so after reading most of the posts on the screen instead of before it.

2018-10-06_084451.png

Yes the Index link does almost the same thing but it is an annoying full window popup instead of the easy intuitive Most Recent Threadmarks pop-out menu that many have already considered XenForo standard.

It just leaves me feeling 'Why is Frozen in Carbonite crippled?' as far as forum features for easy fanficcing goes.

Heh I'll have to ask Xon, as this is basically the plugin he'll be using for XF 2 once he upgrades: Maybe SB/SV will have this by default once they update?

Heh I'll have to ask Xon, as this is basically the plugin he'll be using for XF 2 once he upgrades: Maybe SB/SV will have this by default once they update?

Hi again, just asking what can be done about this. Is FiC using a different XF version to SV?

SB and SV already do have this by default since the always, as I remember. :unsure:

[edit]
Even alternatehistory.com.

Hi again, just asking what can be done about this. Is FiC using a different XF version to SV?

SB and SV already do have this by default since the always, as I remember. :unsure:

[edit]
Even alternatehistory.com.
We're XF 2, SV/SB is XenForo 1

I'm kinda waiting for Xon to finish porting shit over...

Ooh. That explains so much. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom