What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rune Factory 5

Kanata.EXE

Programmer
Author

Rune Factory 5 launches in spring 2021 in Japan, 2021 in the west

About

A new stage, a new adventure… The curtain rises on the next chapter in the Rune Factory series.

Set off on a grand adventure in a fantasy world with the latest entry in the Rune Factory simulation RPG series. After losing their memory, the hero lands in a small town blessed by nature. There, they are recruited into a band of peacekeeping rangers, and their new life begins. In addition to their normal duties, the hero can farm the land, cast a line into the nearby river, and so much more! Team up with townsfolk to battle monsters and unleash powerful combination attacks—just one of the features new to the series. The stage is set, and the curtain rises on an exciting new adventure in Rune Factory 5!

Features
  • Tame monsters or team up with townsfolk to explore a massive world.
  • Defend the frontier and support your community as a member of a peacekeeping ranger.
  • Unleash uniquely powerful combo attacks with your teammates.
  • Cultivate crops in the fields.
  • Find friendship, love, and family with a colorful cast of characters.

Rune Factory 5 launches in spring 2021 in Japan, 2021 in the west

I've heard great things about this game, but I'm not sure I'm willing to sink 1000 hours into it...

😅

I kid, I kid, but it seems like one of those games where the point is to put in as much time as possible for you to really enjoy it and get into the swing of things.

I... should probably update this.

Rune Factory 5 launches May 20, 2021 in Japan; new details, trailer, and screenshots

Rune Factory 5 details romance options Lucy and Cecil, townspeople Simone, Terry, Hina, and Julian

Rune Factory 5 details romance options Fuuka, Ludmilla, Murakumo, and Lucas, townspeople Misasagi and Elshe

Back
Top Bottom