What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Share the Youtube Channels

Terra Novan

Author
So, I have been thinking, I like these Youtube channels. Many of them are popular, but some of them are not.

So I decided to make a thread where we share our favorite Youtube Channel(s). Maybe we could find some obscure channels that are good/likable and share them.

The Rules are:
1. You post a link or embed the video from the Channel(s), whatever they are.
2. If it is a relatively obscure Channel, the better.

I am starting with:

James Tullos, not as well known as Terrible Writing Advice or Overly Sarcastic Productions, but I like this guy and agree with a lot of his opinions on books and literature, and he doesn't go overtly political or toxic.

Not an obscure channel by subscriber count though I only first saw one of his videos back this summer. Basically the guy records chefs often making Teppanyaki style food. Very relaxing to watch.

A video essayist, he's an anime comentator/critique. Lovely voice, good videos so far.

Toy Galaxy is a growing channel on Youtube that as the name would suggest do videos about toys, action figures. They also cover some pop culture and the histories of both popular and forgotten franchises.

Want to look good and get attention? Dress like a real gentleman.

Much more than the random blogs and "dos-and-don'ts" channels that repeat shit without having the deeper knowledge of gentleman's fashion.

A channel that got recommended by Youtube recommendations. I've seen him joke at least once about people wondering why his videos keep popping up in their recommendations. Anyway his channel covers video game and film flops. Good example of that being his Wha Happun series. I've gotten a good few laughs from watching those videos. He's got a number different type of show formats but the only other one I'm familiar with is Crymetina Reviews, Matt's wife does fashion critiques of video game characters costumes.

A small youtube channel where the Red Bard mainly covers topics about anime, manga and the culture among other things. Rather humorous at times in the videos. The video about Yaoi Paddles was very funny.

A video game channel that covers ports of various video games, history of certain video game hardware and as well video game reviews among other things.

Last edited:

Almost half a million subs, but still a smaller niche. Pissing off scammers is wonderful.

A smaller movie review show that doesn't just do the thing of the week but goes deeper into the film making process. The Deep Dive videos take some real stinkers of movies and watches them as a group, often finding some interesting things in movies generally thought to be terrible.

So Browntable is a channel that does video essays and commentary on various film, animations and anime. Uses some comedy to liven up his video's.

It's a Korean channel focused on an Indonesian audience. I don't watch his content quite often, but It's really interesting seeing this types of channel flourish.

This types of channel is also surprisingly growing. Apparently my country's youtube viewers really like Korean content.

Group of youtubers based in Lebanon. Basically they go around Beirut scaring the crap out of people. I'd recommend the mannequin videos, pretty funny and the thing that really boosted the popularity of their channel two years ago.

Does videos on the history of companies, marketing strategies, also some about corporate rivalry.

Ah yes, Sacha Stevenson, Canadian living in Indonesia. Unlike Reomit's channel, she usually speaks in english, and the times when she speaks in Indonesian, she does add english subtitles in her videos.

Great channel to get to know Indonesian Society.

A youtube channel that orignally centered around Let's Play, though those were never really popular. After that a focus on Minecraft for a while and about five years ago he started doing Q&A's about Disney which became rather popular and now the channel is about the history of Disney, Disney news, it's parks and various products, services both successful and failures, along with videos about certain parts of Disney history. Rather informative at times, including the one about Disney response to the 1973 oil crisis.

@Terra Novan, you got any interesting channels from Korea that you might wanna share?

Does Let's Plays and live streams. Likes to do fast food jokes and self deprecating humor rather often. Also there's a whole clapping meme for Raptoria.

Back
Top Bottom