What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow forum + Annoying bar

Skeletickles

Verified Overlord of Foxes
Horton told me to post this here. I was talking to an SB user about why they don't have an account here, and they had this to say:

40974b770dc9e62bc00b116be88c0975.png

I figured this was the kind of thing the admins would want to know. @Vorpal @Horton

I've just messed with some addons with aim of reducing JavaScript footprint, which will hopefully make the pages load a bit faster on slower machines.
Let me know if it makes any noticeable difference. Or doesn't. It's more concerning if it doesn't, actually.

@Skeletickles BTW some theme colours are customisable on the bottom of the page, with a little button to the right of the the Carbonite theme, along with some other options. I don't want to mess with the defaults just yet, but some of the colour choices available there might be more or less offensive to one's taste.

Back
Top Bottom