What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

StolenMadWolf's Random Bad Art

StolenMadWolf

Well, more like steadily improving art but what do you know, it's an artifact from SB.

For a while now I've been trying to do some more drawing, especially since I now have a laptop with touchscreen capability. So I've been doing some digital art for the last few months.

Mainly by doing wolf heads.

So, here you go, here is a current timeline of what I've been doing so far, including my current WIP.

I was initally very much on and offer, just doing the same basic head everyso often from different angles.

Eventully I started to do something a little bit more substancial, throwing in some colors and even shading to mixed success.

And now I might be getting onto my own sort of psuduo-style so to speak. I've decided to try and go into this one with a bit more effort and so far it seems to be paying off with this halfbody. I mean, the head and eyes actually look really good for once. I'll put in some fresh updates for that soon.

Alias

Bean Daddy
I like the stuff you did in April.

StolenMadWolf

Well, I've got another step further and finished up that halfbody. I feel like it is a pretty significant improvement! Even tried experimenting with glowing effects and a simple background.
Still not brilliant, but I feel like it's a pretty big leap forward.

Top Bottom