What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stormtroopers vs. Spartans,

Senmut

Author
It's like this....

The 300 Spartans, that fought at Thermopylae, against 300 Stormtroopers, equipped identically to what Leonidas and his men had. No interference, no reinforcements.

Last edited:
It's like this....

The 300 Spartans, that fought at Thermopylae, against 300 Stormtroopers, equipped identically to what Leonidas and his men had. No interference, no reinforcements.
In Return of the Jedi Stormtrooper armor was penetrated by a stone tipped arrow. 300 Spartans win this fight.

Edit: I was expecting Halo spartans when I clicked the thread...

Anyone else???

Stormtroopers imo

Okay. Why so? I are interested.
By
"equipped identically to what Leonidas and his men had"
you mean they're not equipped with inaccurate af blasters and shitty armor while having superior tactics?

By
"equipped identically to what Leonidas and his men had"
you mean they're not equipped with inaccurate af blasters and shitty armor while having superior tactics?
Please go on.

I think he is pointing out that the wording of your OP implies the Stormtroopers are wearing a speedo and carry spears and shields.
I was thinking what the Spartans actually wore, not the heavy-breathing fantasy flick.

I was thinking what the Spartans actually wore, not the heavy-breathing fantasy flick.
Technically it was exactly what the poorer citizens did bring into battle in the age of the Greek city-states.
Not everybody could afford armor. Some didn't even have that. If you could not afford a helmet spear and a shield you had to show up with a sling.

Any updated thoughts?

I would imagine that the Spartans would have an advantage, on account of actually being trained to use the gear they have, while the Stormtroopers are deprived of all the myriad things they've taken for granted and have been asked to fight people using weapons they have no experience with.

I would imagine that the Spartans would have an advantage, on account of actually being trained to use the gear they have, while the Stormtroopers are deprived of all the myriad things they've taken for granted and have been asked to fight people using weapons they have no experience with.
Very good. I will admit I had not thought of that.
Anyone else?

I guess not.

Back
Top Bottom