What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Super Duper Oaks! (My Hero Academia/Multi-Crossover)

Chapter 1: Putting the FUN in Funeral... Kinda

Revenge of the Boo!

Author
Cross-post from Spacebattles.

Plot:

Izuku Midoriya grew up in a very strange environment due to his mother's profession as a nurse at a home for retired heroes. When your idols and mentors are senile, incompetent, traumitized or a mixture of the three, how will your hero life fair? Izuku is about to find out, for better or worse!

Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy (Spongebob SquarePants)

Cliff Steele/Robotman, Larry Trainor/Negative Man and Rita Farr/Elastiwoman (Doom Patrol)

Doreen Green/Squirrel Girl, Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk and Bruce Banner/The Hulk (Marvel Comics)

Layota Parker/Gligirl (Pokemon)

Arthur and The Tick (The Tick)

Milo Powell/Captain Flamingo (Captain Flamingo)

Radley Crown/Blue Falcon and Dyno-Mutt (Dyno-Mutt, Dog Wonder)

Jelly Jiggler (Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo)

Kitty Ko (Sidekick)

Peter B. Parker (Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse)

Bruce Wayne (Batman Beyond)

Issei Hyoudou (High School DxD)

Sly (Cyberforce)

Gary Goodspeed (Final Space)

Frisk (Undertale)

Edalyn "Eda" Clawthorne and King (The Owl House)

Master Roshi, Oolong and Turtle (Dragon Ball Z)

Adora/She-Ra and Catra (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power)

Brook and Boa Hancock (One Piece)

Tsunade (Naruto)

Captain K'nuckles (The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack)

Chapter 1: Putting the FUN in Funeral... Kinda

It was another day in Mustafu... Particularly at a funeral home.

"We are gathered here today to honor the beloved member of our community, Howard the Duck. He-" a pastor goes on and on about the deceased Duck-Quirk Haver.

"Man, I can't believe Howard was the first of us to go." Jennifer muses.

"I can. He was severely unlucky and a chain smoker." King shrugs.

"....Do you have ANY tact?" Eda deadpans towards her diminutive pal.

"What's that? Sounds tasty." King grins. Brook plays the stereotypical trombone comedy "waa waa waaaaa' at that. The pastor was an exceptionally well trained one and finished up despite these distractions with little more a slight annoyed stare.

"Now, any last words to say to the deceased before he is buried?" The pastor asked. Everyone, having already gotten out everything they wanted to say, fell respectfully silent. The pastor nods and has Howard buried while Izuku sniffles and is hugged by his mother.

-

"I really can't believe he's gone." Izuku sadly sighs.

"Why is this so surprising to everyone?" King asks in legitimate confusion. He is promptly punted by an annoyed Barnacle Boy.

"Hello, are you Izuku Midoriya and Inko Midoriya?" A lawyer asks as he walks in.

"Yes sir, we are. Why do you ask?" Inko inquiries, deeply curious.

-

Izuku and Inko gasp as they look at the humongous Duck-shaped base in front of them.

"Mr. Howard really left this to us in his will?!" Izuku gasped.

"He sure did. Enjoy." The lawyer states, using his teleportation Quirk to leave after getting all the correct signatures and junk.

The two enter and explore.

"Welcome, Midoriyas. Make yourselves at home. I am Becky, the House AI." A female voice cheerfully states. A duo of comfy chairs and drinks zip in. The Midoriyas smile and get comfy.

And so our wacky tale begins!

Back
Top Bottom