What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That thread where we post political compasses

If you are going to ask people to post compasses, suggest websites where we can do one. No two questionnaire are going to be the same.
Or

favo5mh1qgp21.png

results
I would really like to think I'm a bit more Independent than these tests make me out to be, but -shrug-

1566999237082.png

A little bit better:

1567068968163.png

Additional characteristics
pragmatism.png

Pragmatism : politics objectively boil down to looking at where the problems are and trying to solve them according to the means available.
^
Far superior to Anarchism in my honest opinion.

1567246016933.png

My main problem with politiscales is that it has some really fucking dumb questions that feel like traps. Like "do you think that humanity is biologically designed for heterosexuality" or how it assigns you a punitive justice meter for simply saying that inmates should obviously not be mingling with the population even though it has nothing to do with actual punitive measures.

View attachment 2775

My main problem with politiscales is that it has some really fucking dumb questions that feel like traps. Like "do you think that humanity is biologically designed for heterosexuality" or how it assigns you a punitive justice meter for simply saying that inmates should obviously not be mingling with the population even though it has nothing to do with actual punitive measures.
It also ignores the fact that you can politically be in the same mindset as something and be smart.

I get progressive on these tests and I'm probably a progressive at heart, but I find the "progressives" in most forms are pretty fucking dumb, which means I tend to support Macron-style liberal parties and Macron is slightly to the right of me.

Bernie Sanders would've caused a Japan style asset bubble with his utterly imbecile policies on Monetary Policy, I don't support him because he's an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom