What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Batman

Looks kinda cheap. I guess WB is less willing to shovel all their money into a movie these days?

Meh there is only one hero I wish to see a movie of!@

+_a7d274dae04c61767de21db8b90a424b.jpg

Meh there is only one hero I wish to see a movie of!@

+_a7d274dae04c61767de21db8b90a424b.jpg
Your image you posted isn't working or for some reason my laptop won't display it. :p

That was actually sillier than I expected. Heh.

What's with the sad face? I like it. :p

Look, he used to be rich and turned a lot of people into villains, but his wealth got redistributed so now he has to beat up those other poor people while on a budget.

Just don't expect anyone to call him a hero. He started the revolution all on his own.

I still can't get past the new Darede-Batsuit I mean...
Jeffrey Wright will be a good Gordon at least... hopefully.

They might have gone a little too heavy on the "Detective Batman" thing they were going for.

*dozens of people processing a crime scene, turn to the right, "Oh, hey, Detective Hero Man, do you have any insights for us?"*

It's supposed to be an attribute, not basically making Batman a cop who just walks around in the open. Also not sure about portraying socialite billionaire Bruce Wayne with the sk8rboi look.

Still love that batmobile.

I like it. Kinda nostalgic to hear a soft-spoken Batman. That, "I'm vengeance" line? *Chef's kiss* Perfect.

By all accounts the movie is not bad, just tiring to sit through. A lot of it comes down to Batman being an emo twat in a cowl, and Bruce Wayne being an emo twat without a cowl.

It is pretty sad that the only time that both Bruce Wayne and Batman are portrayed correctly is still in Batman: the Animated Series. It really should not be so hard to find an actor versatile enough to do both roles.

I also heard they did that ever-irritating "villain stacking" trope again iirc

So, Riddler wore a buffalo skin and colored his face like an American flag? 😛

You know...like this?

newFile-11.jpg
What I want to know is what kind of drugs these people were on

So, Riddler wore a buffalo skin and colored his face like an American flag? 😛

You know...like this?

newFile-11.jpg
On a hindsight my post was bit of a big spoiler so alert for people not want to get spoiled more

Riddler have built up a small online cult and goads them into assassinating the newly elected mayor in the final battle. We even the small chan/twitter-like website where his followers talks alot like qultists.

The scene in the trailer where Bats fight what appear to be soldiers with rifles? Those are the RiddleAnons.

Back
Top Bottom