What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The borderlands 3 shitshows' thread. Randy, please, STAHP!

Lord Kragan

The one and only Lord of Mutton Chops.
Author
Gearbox's borderlands 3 is a month away from release. There's plenty of info to go around but this is not about that.

Nope, this is about the nigh endless cavalcade of bullshit and horrendous shit going around thanks to the human catastrophe known as Randy Pitchford.

In today's episode we cover how he pays stalkers and tresspassers to harrass some youtuber!

Also we talk about the game if we want.

Which is a pity because the game itself looks really cool and I think I'd enjoy playing it. If only Pitchford would resign... :( Oh well. It's not like I'm going to be buying it on release day.

Which is a pity because the game itself looks really cool and I think I'd enjoy playing it. If only Pitchford would resign... :( Oh well. It's not like I'm going to be buying it on release day.

Same, I just do not want to gibe epic games anything.

Same, I just do not want to gibe epic games anything.
It's not about not wanting to give Epic Games money (though that is certainly a factor), it's about me not really being able to afford buying games full price, and being used to Steam's big sales making games I want significantly cheaper.

It's not about not wanting to give Epic Games money (though that is certainly a factor), it's about me not really being able to afford buying games full price, and being used to Steam's big sales making games I want significantly cheaper.

It's not so much about money, but that I do not want more stuff clogging my pc, like a launcher. Also, they are shoddy site that's more annoying than good. I honestly prefer to wait some months, a few patches and then start playing after a sale too.

It's not so much about money, but that I do not want more stuff clogging my pc, like a launcher. Also, they are shoddy site that's more annoying than good. I honestly prefer to wait some months, a few patches and then start playing after a sale too.
Yeah, me too Kragan, me too.

One thing that makes me sad about what we've seen of BL3 is that the Grinder from TPS won't be in it. The Grinder was a great idea; it forced you to choose whether you'd rather sell your loot for money or keep it for the grinder. It also made it just so much easier to get actually good gear, which is always welcome, as well as preventing you from just accumulating unlimited amounts of money like what tends to happen in RPGs.

I swear it felt like it was launching or something, I seen a bunch of videos, like what I could have sworn were some sort of reviews or something.

Oh yeah, they are doing some weird early access or sale in epic game store this next weekend, but like,most people are waiting for the steam release in six months time. ;)

Back
Top Bottom