What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe Genre Painting V1

Roomier! Wider! More places to sit!

V2 PROJECT IS A GO.

While I work on painting the background, use this prelim sketch to prepare to assign who goes where. It ain't my job to decide who's worthy of being included. :p

Ask for modifications as to what the room should look like now. The theme is that of a sublight generational colony ship hurtling through space. Since I'm not very enthused about trying to figure out what to put into the shelves on the right side of the picture, I'm open to replacing that wall section entirely.

Go on then, add to the verisimilitude of the Carbonite Cafe!
A Toucan plushie! The dreaded Stukan, bought at the height of the Athene Affair for a photo op, divebombed many SBers in Germany.

Last edited:
*notice the lack of scratching post*
You like to live dangerously, @bluepencil :p

Pro-tip: use an intern. The cat scratching them will be a good object lesson about their place on the pecking order.

Are you an intern ?
Do you want to be in the V2 project ? (No Wernher, not that V2, go back to sleep).
Now is your chance, contact
@bluepencil
IWS Frozen In Carbonite

Roomier! Wider! More places to sit!

V2 PROJECT IS A GO.

While I work on painting the background, use this prelim sketch to prepare to assign who goes where. It ain't my job to decide who's worthy of being included. :p

Ask for modifications as to what the room should look like now. The theme is that of a sublight generational colony ship hurtling through space. Since I'm not very enthused about trying to figure out what to put into the shelves on the right side of the picture, I'm open to replacing that wall section entirely.

Go on then, add to the verisimilitude of the Carbonite Cafe!

Needs a bar and a wall of alcohol behind it.

Needs a bar and a wall of alcohol behind it.
Are you serious ? Have you see who are on this board ? No one will believe for a minute that a bar can stay furnished.

Ah yes we need alcoholic beverages and bins of mera-j-wanha.

Are you serious ? Have you see who are on this board ? No one will believe for a minute that a bar can stay furnished.
We are indeed a deeply troubled school of landfish.

Okay, on further thought, discussion about the specifics of V2 is better off done in the proper fresh new thread.

You could still badger @Lord Inquisitor Adornable for inclusion here though. :p

Talk about Carbonite Cafe as a representation of the community still sounds on point.

I don't think we have a high survival rate for those here.
Win-win then, funerals urns don't take much place, right ? ;)

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-03.jpg

Sorry for the delay in updates, my cat chewed through the cable for my tablet.

Added:
@Sarcobite
@Gravesinger
@Rufus Shinra
@Mark Poe

Now waiting on
@Realmfighter
@Vyor
and @ScreenXSurfer I think also wanted a change in avatars.

Anyone else I forgot?

[edit]
@beast_regards , @LCDR Stormwalker , bug @Lord Inquisitor Adornable if you're in the image. :p If we're going solely with top posters, @Ravan and @Balerion have been silent so far.

Update:
coffeeshop-V2-BG-chars-03.jpg

Sorry for the delay in updates, my cat chewed through the cable for my tablet.

Added:
@Sarcobite
@Gravesinger
@Rufus Shinra
@Mark Poe

Now waiting on
@Realmfighter
@Vyor
and @ScreenXSurfer I think also wanted a change in avatars.

Anyone else I forgot?

[edit]
@beast_regards , @LCDR Stormwalker , bug @Lord Inquisitor Adornable if you're in the image. :p If we're going solely with top posters, @Ravan and @Balerion have been silent so far.

Google communist skeleton.

One of those, for me

Back
Top Bottom