What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe Genre Painting V1

Lord Inquisitor Adornable

The Community Outreach Mod
Ladies, gentlmen, and felines I have finally finished my secert moderator project.

In honor of our small community reaching 200 members and my subsequent promotion to Moderator I'd like to present the Carbonite Cafe

To all our prominent posters I've made sure to include you in addition to the staff. Some have their avatars represented, some their works, others inhabit objects around the cafe.

Prominent Posters @Horton @Alias @Widowmaker @Celene @IndyFront @Sarcobite @sneakykitten @Realmfighter @Rodyle @Vyor @TheHappyVampire @JUSTSOMEALIN @Aaron Fox @The Dark God @ScreenXSurfer @Mark Poe

Please spread the word as I lack a tag all option. @all ?

@bluepencil and I have worked out an agreement if you'd like some minor alterations to the picture or some separate art derived from the piece like a portrait of your representation drawn by BluePencil PM him and invite me to the conversation. Me and him will workout payment as a "bulk" deal between the two of us.

@bluepencil and I have worked out an agreement if you'd like some minor alterations to the picture or some separate art derived from the piece like a portrait of your representation drawn by BluePencil PM him and invite me to the conversation. Me and him will workout payment as a "bulk" deal between the two of us.
Erm, do you accept funny hats as payment?

Quite nice indeed. Very good job even.

Last edited:
oh is that bad? ;p
That you are Tuna Cat ? Not at all ?
The typo in my previous post ? Well, if you didn't notice it, no, if you did, you decide :)

Is the cat with the pink ribbon sneaky kitten or tuna? As it could be either of them.
My guess would be that Tuna is the can you can see on the table ?

Back
Top Bottom