What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

First of the kittehs.

kitteh1.png

@Chatokay , the pose fits with the V2 illustration, but I'm not sure if this is workable as an avatar.

First of the kittehs.

kitteh1.png

@Chatokay , the pose fits with the V2 illustration, but I'm not sure if this is workable as an avatar.
*meow happily*
That's perfect, I really like the look I have here. "Someone mistook your couch for a scratching post ? I have no idea who that could be, honest".
Thanks a lot @bluepencil, that's simply great :)

And the other kitteh.
kitteh2.png

@Mondor, the V2 image has been edited as requested.

Anyone else want their images pulled as a custom avatar?

So 2 things.

1. This is amaaaazing Penci 5 Stars darling 5 Stars.

2. As much as I would love to have this and I would I have taken quite well to avatars of Queer Pairings.

I can't pay you, of course, but perhaps a mention in a signature "My Avatar has been made by one and great Bluepencil" may help?
beast_regards.png

That's not necessary, because it's based on an illustration someone else did the first time. :p

Besides you already helped with my dropbox, didn't you?

(Follow and review mah fics instead! Like on webnovel.)

Seeing the author of Shinji and the W40k mugging for fic following is just too damn... bizzare.

Seeing the author of Shinji and the W40k mugging for fic following is just too damn... bizzare.
That's because webnovel.com is the place for Chinese shitty power fantasy trash stories and I'm looking to dump mah shit into it as an example of things from a more Western perspective (of still a shitty power fantasy trash story). It took me near a decade to get 2.5 million views from ff.net for Shinji and Warhammer40k. From webnovel? In Another World with JUST MONIKA racked 590k views in half a year.

Multiple sites have already stolen and reposted my silly story, and that makes me lol. They're all just stealing content from each other.

I could probably get around literally a thousand chapters from Shinji and Warhammer40k if I could get around to chopping it up to form.

So maintaining rating of 4.9 is useful. More exposure means more people get reading and maybe get inspired to write their own stories.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say your story was silly and a friend of mine outright geeks over you. In fact, he's the guy who introduced me to Shinji and w40k.

One of these days I might even commision something from you as his birthday gift, and watch as he geeked over the fact that Charles Bhepin made something for him.

Fine, for you, I'll dive in to this... Webnovel place.
Ahahaha. I am so sorry.

Does registering and following your story here helps you in any way, like publicity etc?
Only reviews of the story, not chapter reviews. Intelligent reviews just give me the dopamine rush that keeps me writing regular updates. :p

One thing I can say about Webnovel is that it makes reading long multi chapter works significantly easier compared to FFN. On the other hand, AO3 does that too with its show [Entire Work] button. FFnet is still stuck in the mid 2000s and chugging along on the sheer inertia of those millions of stories.

Last edited:
Don't be. I may complain but that's because I'm not too fond of xianxia works, which seems abundant in Webnovel. That being said, Sturgeon's Law is a thing and I'm sure there are good stuff there too.
At first I wanted to deconstruct a wuxia, but I had no idea what the hell are these names. :(

I have sufficient grounding in the mythologies - I was going to pull a basically reverse-Journey to the West with Norse or Indian deities in a world of cultivation but then basically just gave up. Might still make a comic of that one of these days if I could find someone who could could serve as a beta informant similar to how IAWJM couldn't have gone so far without the help of people who make it so that I don't have to read things. :p

The adventures of Totally Not Thor.

You know how so many of those wuxia novels start with some no-name picking up some a trinket and a secret master and then eventually turn into total edgelords?

Mighty_Thor_1_if-she-be-worthy.jpg

If you stop being worthy, you stop possessing the power.

Cultivators are going to hate the shit out of someone who doesn't need to cultivate at all. They're going to think it's cheating and unfair when the universe itself is sending down lightning tribulations on their heads saying "That sort of self-centered immortality is verboten, you fucks. Stop doing that."

This shit I could eventually make publishable, except that I don't actually enjoy writing a society of edgelords.:(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom