What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

So, we have three deities, and 28 servants, correct ? :)

Okay, so that's @Widowmaker , @Baron Steakpuncher , and @Rufus Shinra . Anyone else?

First the Shinraduck, because it is the easiest to lift straight from the image without reworking. :p

shinraduck.png

[edit]
Hmm. There's some artifacting anyway. Maybe it'll be fine when resized smaller? :whistle:

(goes to check avatar default sizes)

[edit again]
Ahah. 400 x 400. Okay, will have to pull cleaner images from the original work file.

Last edited:
The only way I serve cats is medium rare and well seasoned.
With some hoisin sauce on the side?
It's such a shame some people have no love for there furnitures… :)
Anyway, am I the only one who noticed the lustful look that @beast_regards is shooting toward @Rufus Shinra, as well as the perverted smile the later had put on his beak ? :p

Four and twenty-seven.
Where is the fourth feline ?

And with that, we are done. Everything from this point is no longer covered by @Lord Inquisitor Adornable .

tip-jar11.png

See the links at my sig.

However, if anyone of you still want to show your appreciation, there's still registering me more free dropbox space. Jesus Christ, the source file for this V2 Project and the assorted preview uploads ended almost a GB. :eek: That was unexpected.

https://db.tt/9DpZ7YfuhN
Note that you do have to install the dropbox app for it to become valid. Well dropbox is plenty useful anyway.

If you already have signed up to dropbox and can't add anymore, that's fine. :p

B-pen is now open to for commissions again. I want to draw a comic, send me ideas! You have a game, let's make some illustrations!

the-cake-is-a-lie.png

There's shipping everywhere if you squint. Except for @CrimsonVizier , because it is CrimsonVizier x Viewer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom