What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Carbonite Cafe V2 PROJECT

@bluepencil, when you'll have a moment, I would find a real pleasure by having my representation in the drawing as my new avatar. No rush however, you really have deserved to relax :)

BEHOLD! For a NEW AVATAR has risen!

Huh. That reminds me. @Widowmaker 's avatar doesn't look as good when flipped.

widowmaker2a.png

So how about changing the eyes are looking instead...

@bluepencil, when you'll have a moment, I would find a real pleasure by having my representation in the drawing as my new avatar. No rush however, you really have deserved to relax :)
There's really very little detail in the gray cat, it will look weird at 400 x 400. I'll get to redoing it tomorrow. ;)

Le Quack!
Thanks!

I'll continue to pay for additional cafe related requests @bluepencil so just start fullfilling them.

@bluepencil
can you isolate me? And isolate Zeno?
I don't understand what you mean by isolate. Remove from the scene? Move to a different part of the scene? Yer a big snek lady, moving you around is going to be... tricky. :p

[edit]
Unless we chibisize both you and Zeno and you go on the shelf.

That leaves room again for someone else, because your avatar is kinda instrumental to hiding just how bare those shelves are.

... this is gonna turn out to be a V2.5 isn't it? :whistle:

I'll continue to pay for additional cafe related requests @bluepencil so just start fullfilling them.
Oh thank Emprah.

I don't understand what you mean by isolate. Remove from the scene? Move to a different part of the scene? Yer a big snek lady, moving you around is going to be... tricky. :p

[edit]
Unless we chibisize both you and Zeno and you go on the shelf.

That leaves room again for someone else, because your avatar is kinda instrumental to hiding just how bare those shelves are.

... this is gonna turn out to be a V2.5 isn't it? :whistle:

Nonono I mean, just like the avatar pictues you've been giving out!

Nonono I mean, just like the avatar pictues you've been giving out!
That... makes a lot more sense.

(goes to drink some coffee to wake up)

[edit]
Though the pose of your snek lady will end up looking quite aloof*, so I might try to change the head direction.

*... Or sarcastic. Sarcastic is good.

That... makes a lot more sense.

(goes to drink some coffee to wake up)

[edit]
Though the pose of your snek lady will end up looking quite aloof*, so I might try to change the head direction.

*... Or sarcastic. Sarcastic is good.
we don't need to be together. You can get seperate ones of me and zeno.

we don't need to be together. You can get seperate ones of me and zeno.
sneklady.png

I'm sorry. I seem to have set this snek lady to MAXIMUM SASS.

Back
Top Bottom