What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Fate/ Grand Order Thread

Welp, merlin is now sitting in my chaldea. He'll stay unleveled until the raids are over though.

Barbatos is dead, I guess I'm going to bully Sabnock now. (Well I can one turn Flauros with my Okita but the drop is just kinda shit for me)

Finally David is ready to spank Solomon.
A9SzMDA.jpg

n1HUaWv.jpg

Shame about the bond level it could have been perfect

Thank you Flauros although this doesn't even remotely make up for Olga.

I've got like 90% of the mats I need to max out gramps, just need to fish up yellow skill gems (the single most anus thing about farming assassin materials) and finish up farming around 90ish stingers.

Starting to feel raid burnout however.

I find it funnily appropriate that Solomon spams evade and David has sure hit.
Solomon: Uses evade.
David: ''Thats cute.'' Hamesh Avanim applies sure hit buff

So... what happens if I didn't finish Babylonia in time?
Because I'm nowhere near completing the game TBH

Finally finished the Grand Order

I- I don't know what to do now
Congratulations, take some break then. Or just farm embers for your future servants. (if you get them)

This year event is mostly is just full of rerun of previous event. If you haven't participated in one of those events, this year is your best chance.
The only new stuff IIRC is just the EOR stuff (with Shinjuku probably starts around late February, Agartha late June, Shimosa mid October, and Salem at early December), Guda Guda Meiji Ishin at early April, SERAPH at late April, Summer event at early August with pt.2 at mid August, Himeji Castle at late October and Christmas event at mid December.

here's for reference: Upcoming Events

Last edited:
Time to update this thread. We got some news.

1. [Advance Notice] [Limited Time] "FGO U.S.A. Tour 2019" Kickoff Commemorative Campaign
Looks like they moved up JP 2nd anniversary memorial quest to this event. Clear those quests and grab them meme tickets, sound simple enough.
Have fun with the break bar mechanic.
2. [Advance Notice] "Pseudo-Singularity I: Quarantined Territory of Malice, Shinjuku - Shinjuku Phantom Incident" Pre-Release Campaign
Half ap for main quest. Shinjuku release SOON.

I got worn out from trying to finish the last 2 singularities, and then the final one all in the span of like a week... so I've been taking it easy and only logging in for my log-in bonuses... and now some sort of "Pseudo-Singularity" thing pops up?

Oh boy... someone kill me now.

Plus side, I managed to pull the dog-servant, whatever it is. So that's cool at least.

I got worn out from trying to finish the last 2 singularities, and then the final one all in the span of like a week... so I've been taking it easy and only logging in for my log-in bonuses... and now some sort of "Pseudo-Singularity" thing pops up?

Oh boy... someone kill me now.

Plus side, I managed to pull the dog-servant, whatever it is. So that's cool at least.
Epic of Remnant is basically part 1.5, an interlude before we get to part two which is the lost belts.

Get ready for 'Random' crits out the wazoo and health-break bars.

Got spooked by Holmes when I was rolling hard for Jeanne (JEANNU!!). SMH, whatever. At least I got a pretty good ruler.

I'm not interested rolling in for 2nd anniversary banner, besides I already have Holmes in my jp account. I might toss a few tickets at the next summer event. Right now I'm just saving my quartz.

I'm sitting on 330 quartz just salivating for the dead heat race part 2 banner.

Gimme dat lancer Raikou, papa needs more buster support servants.

I'm sitting on 330 quartz just salivating for the dead heat race part 2 banner.

Gimme dat lancer Raikou, papa needs more buster support servants.

300 means... like, uhh, 10 rolls then? That's quite a bit of rolls. Good luck man.

300 means... like, uhh, 10 rolls then? That's quite a bit of rolls. Good luck man.
Depending on when the event lands I might be able to grab another big quartz pack for even MOAR rolls. Gramps ate 500+ quartz when I was rolling for him, I'm hoping this won't be a repeat.

Hmm, should I start building the Japanese, Arthurian, or Mordredian castle. Hmmmm...

I'm more or less finished with farming for this rerun, I just picked up some of the stuff that I'm lacking and all of the lores.

And this year Summer Event is starting at 29th July, no dead week for you.

Huuuuuu....

Man, Ishtar, how good is she?

Alright here's the review I found on Reddit on Rider Ishtar, I'm just gonna list the pros and cons (well the review is kinda long and I don't know if there's 3 paragraph rule)

Ishtar is a pretty solid welfare servant with a fair few strong points to her:
  • Very powerful Quick / Buster hybrid team buff, giving good support to both Ishtar and her allies.
  • Modular and non-committal durability from her 2nd skill, due to its low cooldown and turn-independent nature.
  • Good NP spam potential with the right skills active, and possibly a bit of team support.
  • High critical damage for a Rider due to her Independent Action skill and low-cooldown critical damage buff, paired with another 50% critical damage buff if needed.
However, she has some drawbacks, especially when compared to her competitors:
  • Her NP gain is extremely Arts card dependent, needing skill buffs active for her Quick cards to produce anything reasonable for her NP gauge.
  • Her NP damage in both single-target and AOE is outclassed by her fellow welfare Riders.
  • One of her skills is often too risky to use in tough situations without properly knowing the upcoming cards, provided no debuff cleanse or prevention is available.
  • Compared to her competing Riders, her stargen is quite weak outside of a NPQQ chain with all her skills active.
On the whole, Ishtar is a bit of a flawed but dependable welfare servant. Though she doesn't throw the numbers which Kintoki Rider or Santa Alter can provide, she has far superior durability and team support, which are two aspect you can often find are more important than anything. However, when you really need solid and high damage Ishtar will often let you down compared to Kintoki Rider. She's certainly someone it wouldn't hurt to invest in, but don't be too rushed to put her to use if you've already got a Rider in the running.
Sauce

I might as well post the 2017 JP guide here

Hey, anyone have any idea on how do I use the Corona and Meteor Fou cards? I have a bunch of them lying around collecting dust.

Hey, anyone have any idea on how do I use the Corona and Meteor Fou cards? I have a bunch of them lying around collecting dust.
You can only use them after maxing a servant with regular fou (1000 point). And they only give 20 points each (from 1000 to 2000, yes it's very minuscule). And given their rarity and the only the way to get them mostly locked behind the event shop and challenges, and later on 6-10th boxes of raffles event, only use them for your waifu/husbando.

Back
Top Bottom