What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Grand Adventure(s?) (OPEN) (OOC)

As I said, he can be more respectful as time goes and he learn to knows his teammates. So it will happen. Not at once of course, as it would be weird, but eventually it will.

And Orisa just gave him a reason to respect her a bit more :)
Oh, and if anyone feel OOC unease, don't be afraid to tell me, a RP should be fun for everyone

Ah, @Jakarta, about you wanting the barbarian to be less rude, to throw less insults, I think the best way would be to ask him… but correctly ask him or course. Meaning politely enough, but not too politely either.
He won't we happy about it, and he will still keep swearing and insulting now and then, but he will do his best to avoid it most of the time.

On the other hand, I'm itching for Khosrow having a fistfight with the Barbarian, just to make a point that not all mages are "glass cannons" like the Barbarian always think of. 💪🧙‍♂️ :p

You might earn a couple of broken ribs for your trouble… as well as his respect and a beer at the tavern :)

Either way works.
Good for me…
*Reach for Jeffrey and…*

Due to the violence of the scene, we have preferred to display a documentary about the Alps marmot.

*Smiles happily, looking at Raz. "Ah, I feel better now, what about you ?"

Just an FYI, this is LORE TIME!! you can probably ask questions to each other while the group makes their way to the lake.

LORE time ?
hqdefault.jpg

Well the Barbarian did, but being a barbarian… Well, he isn' much for small talk as you would expect :)

You can say what you want about the Barbarian, his lack to tact, of hygiene, of politeness, but you can't say you'll waste hours finding an hidden door with him around 😛

Umm Guys, please, please don't lead the path that the ghosts are evil all along. I have plans for them and I want to keep them good throughout the story.

Umm Guys, please, please don't lead the path that the ghosts are evil all along. I have plans for them and I want to keep them good throughout the story.
Actually, I have no plans to make the ghosts evil all along. It is something else inside the cell that's evil which the ghost sisters didn't realize until Khosrow explains to everyone. ;)

Back
Top Bottom