What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Mandalorian

I wish there was more music like the 1st season instead of the generic 'bwoom' sounds, but other than that seems like a solid teaser.

Gina Carano just got fired by Disney for unceasingly spouting her Qanon bullshit on social media, in particular she made a Instagram post with Holocaust images where she equates being a Q-tard is the same as being a Jew in Nazi-Germany, with this just the cherry on top after a whole bunch of shit including showing support for the 1/6th Insurrectionists and transphobia.

This is for the best, especially since she was a pretty shit actress who only got on with her by-now-ancient MMA fame and was going to be handed a whole show of her own that now thankfully has a chance of being good.

Gina Carano just got fired by Disney for unceasingly spouting her Qanon bullshit on social media, in particular she made a Instagram post with Holocaust images where she equates being a Q-tard is the same as being a Jew in Nazi-Germany, with this just the cherry on top after a whole bunch of shit including showing support for the 1/6th Insurrectionists and transphobia.

This is for the best, especially since she was a pretty shit actress who only got on with her by-now-ancient MMA fame and was going to be handed a whole show of her own that now thankfully has a chance of being good.

Thank goodness for that. Being stupid is one thing, being relentlessly stupid is another thing entirely. There goes her income stream, I guess.

Watching the Season 3 premiere and it's already off to a bad start when the entire clan nearly gets killed because they not only holding a helmet ceremony in the middle of a mega-croc lake but refusing to do anything sensible and instead just fire at it ineffectually with the seeming intent to all die rather than just fucking leave, necessitating Mando to show up and firing proton torpedoes in a very danger-close situtation, just so the Blacksmith can still bitch to him about removing his helmet rather than be grateful.

Watching the Season 3 premiere and it's already off to a bad start when the entire clan nearly gets killed because they not only holding a helmet ceremony in the middle of a mega-croc lake but refusing to do anything sensible and instead just fire at it ineffectually with the seeming intent to all die rather than just fucking leave, necessitating Mando to show up and firing proton torpedoes in a very danger-close situtation, just so the Blacksmith can still bitch to him about removing his helmet rather than be grateful.

Which tells you a lot as to why that sect of Mandalorians were almost extinct. Probably by now they are almost entirely foundlings with barely any Mandalorian bloodlines.

I'm just wondering where all these people came from I actually I assumed the scene was before the death trooper droids at first until Din and the gator showed up. Apparently the survival of the mandalorians is all about recruitment rather then warrior skills because I assumed other then Din that Armorer lady and big angry and has a Gatling blaster were all that was left?

Well chapter 3x02 (or 18), and is turning interesting.

Don't know about that. That entire episode felt as if rushed or something was cut ought.

Wonder why some cyborg crab thing was in a cave of a nuked planet?
... am I the only that went "Fuck yeah, Basilisk War Droid!"

Even if it isn't a Basilisk per se, it is in roughly the same weight class. So we might see one in the future, specially since the theme of the season so far is Mandalorian nostalgia bait.

So going by this last episode, Disney is basically screaming 'Hey New Republic being gone was a good thing, we didn't screw up by blowing it up in the sequels!'.

So going by this last episode, Disney is basically screaming 'Hey New Republic being gone was a good thing, we didn't screw up by blowing it up in the sequels!'.

You can see the power struggle in Lucasfilms just by seeing how the Star Wars series pivot around. I wonder how long until Favreau are just going to go "Ah, fuck it," and leave.

Oh great. Another bunch of incompetent fascists with a hard on for blowing up planets.
"Didn't you guys get your arsed kicked by a farm boy and some teddybears?"
The galaxy must be full of morons as whose signing up for that again?
Well that's why they brainwash and kidnap children.

Back
Top Bottom