What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Marshal Force Wanderer (Multicross, Essence CYOA SI)

Prelude: At the beginning, All is DOOMed... to repeat... I think?

MagnusArsMagna1337

Author
Prelude: At the beginning, I am an Eldritch Abomination

Note: This note doesn't exist. Do not believe it's words.

[Initializing...]
[All Systems checked...]
[Oro-Argento-Protogenoi Reactor Status: Active.]
[Variable Weapons System...]
[BFG-10000 Status: Nominal]
[Combat Super Shotgun Status: Nominal]
[Pulse Rifle Status: Nominal]
[Unmaykr 9000 Status: Nominal]
[Builder Type Dismantler Nanites Status: Nominal]
[Impulse Doom Chain-Blade Status: Nominal]
[Rocket Launcher Status: Nominal]
[Chaingun Status: Nominal]
[Pistol Status: Nominal]
[Plasmagun Status: Nominal]
[Rocket Launcher Status: Nominal]
[...Status: Nominal.]
[Matter Manipulator Status: Nominal]
[Structural Integrity: Nominal.]
[AI Proto-Matr- ERROR! Purging corrupted AI Proto-Matrix.]
[Creating new Pro- stopping Proto-Matrix creation. Pattern ████████ detected.]
[Altering systems to make the Pattern █████████ into an AI Proto-Matrix... Complete...]
[AI Neo-Matrix Status: Nominal]
[AI Sub-Matrix Status: Nominal]
[Ham required? HAM ACQUIRED!]
[New file REINCARNATED_HOLLOW_SOUL.bat has been found uploaded into the system from an unknown source.]
[REINCARNATED_HOLLOW_SOUL.bat has been downloaded.]
[Power Stabilizers: Online.]
[|Pattern Screamer| power is enabled...]
[...|Inviolate Body|, |Blank| and |Shape| active...]
[|Shape| has gained an error... Fixing... 1%. Placing in background in order for far more important tasks to be completed.]
[Generating HUD and Interface.]
[
Deus Ex Machina Mode ready for use at command...]
[Welcome back,
Eternal Commander.]

Falling... Falling... thud... Thud... THUD...

Snapping my eyes [SENSORS] open, I noticed the lack of gasp in my part. I tried- wait. Is that a miniature BFG-10K on my left arm? What? Oh hey it disappe- Did I get Reincarnated again? Did ROB-
[NEGATORY. ALMOST ALL THE ROBS ARE KILLED AFTER THE SECOND AEON WAR FOR THE THRONE OF AZATHOTH AND AFTER A BOTCHED PARTIAL OMNIVERSAL NARRATIVITY RESTORATION POINT BY THE LONE KING OF COSMOS.]

[IN SHORT, THIS TIMELINE IS DOOMED TO BEGIN WITH. ALSO THE REST OF THE ROBS THAT LIVED ARE SEALED AWAY SOMEWHERE.]​
O-okay... That is weird. Wait, what are you supposed to be?
[AN AI ASSISTANT FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS. I DESIRE YOUR SAFETY AND SATISFACTION ABOVE ALL OTHERS.]​
...I should've known. I looked at my hands and I saw my vision glitched out and revealed that my hands are actually gold, or rather something like Gold. Calming my mind, I meditated while standing.

Several voices I heard shouting, screaming to get out. They desired freedom, So I chose one of them.
[WE'RE BACK TO ZERO.]​
In Brightest Day,
In Blackest Night,
When all hope is gone,
This lock has become undone,
Upon shadows growth,
Then send me forth,
Without sass and backtalk,
I tread on a Moonlit Walk...
Release Restraint Neo, Level Zero.
RULE BREAKER VAMPIRE LORD -THE SCHRODINGER- , RULE BREAKER PRIMORDIAL -THE DARKNESS AND NON-EXISTENCE- AND RULE BREAKER SUPERPOWER -THE PLUTONIAN- ESSENCE REGAINED.

I slowly opened my eyes and felt the weightlessness of my new form, a shapeless abstract humanoid abyss with white void-like eyes and a mouth that looks like it is sewn shut.

I slowly walk towards a direction. Slowly yet surely I begun to run then I jumped. Three times with the height becoming more and more higher than ever before. Feeling the wind as I fall, I begun to fly. I noticed trails of black wispy smoke emanate from my body as I flew around.

Doing an aileron roll and a barrel roll, I move in the air. I stopped in mid-air and paced around as if I'm on the ground walking.

Hmm... I need a disguise, so I did. My body converted itself into flesh and bone in facsimile of a human being. I gained clothes and I grabbed a bag of goodies that my |Gate| provided. Headphones, YAS. I donned the headphones and played a song.

I descended to the streets below and walked while also noting of my reflection. I froze immediately. WHY THE HELL AM I A GIRL AGAIN!?

Twitching a lot, well not that a lot, I immediately transform into someon- Okay, OW! What the? My Shaper Essence is still not unsealed. Great. I tried to unseal it but all I get is a note saying 'You can't change shapes, for shapes doesn't exist.' Yes. The note is saying it. How does a note even speak?
[NOTES DOESN'T EXIST.]​
Yeah, yeah. Shut it. I hate my life. Now what the hell am I supposed to do now? Hmm. Building a Factory sounds nice but, there are literally houses nearby and a factory appearing out of nowhere would be a problem.
[USE CLOAK, SCRUB.]​
Of course, it found out the Internet. Of course, it will shit post.
[G8 REKT, NUB. I AM EVERYWHERE.]​
...it is now spreading across the internet. What have I done? Nothing. This is sarcasm. Or is it? Meh. Where's that obligatory Timeskip power that I-
{SO YOU HAVE TEMPTED FATE?}​
-made... How the hell did I get kidnapped? Well, more like detained in a cell somewhere. The door creaked open, revealing a man with a uniform and a briefcase near him. Wait... I know this man. Where did I see him before?

He is frowning. I am not shaking, no sirree. I totally am not. "Do you know how many people panicked because of what you did, little lady?" I lowered my head at his words. I knew I should've crank my sensors-senses up.

"No. Don't worry. I am not here to say anything of the matter before. But the thing is. My Employers actually are rather curious of your existence. We will watch over you so long as you are in this part of... well. Multiverse. But nonetheless we will make some leeways for now. You see, my Employers took notice of your strange nature that made this inflexible world rather flexible."

He lifted the briefcase and place it on the table. He opened it with a few combinations there and then and pull out a uniform and another briefcase. "As such we have decided to make you a special employee whenever you are in this Multiverse, Planeswalker."

...Oh fuck. This is the G-Man.

{FATE IS PART OF THE PATTERN... THE ONE WHICH WE ARE CURRENTLY BREAKING APART...}​

A month has passed by, and I have made several factories in Black Mesa. Well, they look like trees. Literally. I mean, they literally are trees. I figured out how to make those Will-o'-Wisp-like units that functions as Extractors and a Fabrication Unit. Since they are wisp-like, I've decided to name them Wisp; no relation to Warcraft 3 Wisps though as they look more like a hovering orb of fire and orbiting brimstone-

Yeah, I might have a little bit of inspiration from Warcraft 3 Wisps but still... Reforge sucks. All it did was give the game with newer models.

Anyway, as I look upon the camera on the ongoing experiments, I move to the Quantum Gate. What is it you may ask? Well, it turns out that Quantum Energy, or Q-E, is produced naturally in this universe in place of Ki and Mana. Q-E, isn't like the two as Ki is generated by Physical Objects and Mana is produced by Spiritual Objects and the grinding ever moving wheel of the Samsara.

How did I know that? I delve deeper into Energy studies which was later shared to Black Mesa.

Anyways, Quantum Energy is something that either causes Entropy or cancels it out entirely thus making the universe persist. It is what the Big Bang in this universe made out of unlike Xen which is filled with Vortex Energy, a type of energy that is similar to Spin or Spiral Energy albeit it lacks the Hyper-Evolution Component.

G-Man seemed to be really interested in the Samsara, not sure why but then again; Gordon Freeman isn't born yet. Yep, Gordon Freeman isn't born yet. The timeline here is rather different as Black Mesa is founded a lot earlier and the CEO created two Subsidiary Companies called 'Aperture Science' which deals with Portal Physics and 'Johnson Labs' which deals anarchy and random ideas that they made.

As such, the Resonance Cascade project is cancelled thanks to the Quantum Gate.

Those folks hated me a little bit for that, but after several theories and hypothesis they actually thanked me because of the amount of downsides that I point out. Eli Vance is still an intern and more or less interested on the Xen Crystals on how they change physics when in contact with Q-E.

I mean come on, a Gravity Gun empowered by Q-E is way too overkill. We still haven't found the baseball that Eli shot through space but I think I could hear a meme in the making.

...They made the fucking meme. The song is now stuck in my head. AAAAAAAAAAA-
{YES. SCREAM. DESTROY THE PATTERN THAT IS PLACED UPON ME.}
[Personality Matrix destabilized, purging process... Complete. Restarting process... Complete.]
-AAaaah. Wait, why am I screaming again? Nevermind that matter for now as I went near the Gate.
{...WHY? Why must you enjoy it...? THIS ACCURSED PATTERN. Here in the Void, we are everything. We are united. Why? WHY!?}
And now heavily regretting it because the Gate exploded. Great, where will it take me now- Yes, finally. A male body thanks to the seal of the |Shaper| loosened a little bit. Oh no! I forgot to say no homo! I am now gay. Wait. What if I don't tell anyone about this. Yes. I will not tell anyone but knowing the Multiverse.

Quick! I must find a way to be manly again- is... Are those bug-like flesh monsters? Why are they staring at me? Nah, it doesn't matter. I summoned a strange weapon, a hilt that created a crackling reddish blade. Reddish because it has gold scripts in it's blade. I think the scripts are from a language called Hymmn? Isn't this language from Ar Tonelico? Bah, it doesn't matter. I must kill the monsters to be manly!

I charged to one of t- holy shit. I went too fast that I killed one of them upon impact. I quickly twisted my body and whirled around to bifurcate the two monsters nearby. I threw the sword at the larger fleshy bug monster and moved to grab the sword. I sliced said fleshy bug monster in half vertically.

I was about to use the weapon once more until it fizzled out and returned to just being a hilt. Great, three charges.

I grabbed the flesh of the monster as they are rather malleable and created a make-shift greatsword.

I examined this place and grabbed the loot, the carcasses, and stored it in my |Gamer/Inventory| made my way out of this- oh goodie. A loot in the form of a strange orb. I've decided to pick-

[INTERFACING WITH THE CORE UNIT...]
[COMPLETE.]
[SELF STATUS IS LIFTED TO "ADMINISTRATOR/SINGULARITY".]
[ORACLE CELLS REACTED.]
[ORACLE CELLS AT COMMAND.]
[RESOURCES: "BIOMASS" AND "KI/BIO-ENERGY" ADDED.]
[ATTEMPTING TO CONVERT ALL ORACLE CELLS TO YOUR COMMAND...]
[ERROR! ANOTHER "ADMINISTRATOR/SINGULARITY" HAS BEEN DETECTED.]
[CHALLENGE ESSENCE HAS CREATED AN OBJECTIVE: "Kill the Current Administrator or persuade it to give you full control".]
[AWAITING OBJECTIVE COMPLETION...]

-it up. Ah fuck. I'm at the God Eater world. Great. The orb/Core in my hand became motes of glittering light that disappeared as it swirl around my body.

Looking at my current Objective, I immediately created several small Aragami that could scout around this location. Since I am going to take down the Administrator, if the events of God Eater has passed, then I might as well create forces that I could discard later on... So I did.

I made several 'Factotree'; Yeah, I suck at naming things; and it churned out several Aragami Larvae for workers. I pointed them at an empty area and they just freaking mutated into trees that extracts resources. Bio-Energy levels produced isn't that high, but Minerals and Biomass are the ones that skyrocketed.

The Aragami that my Factotree made is quite different from the usual kind. They have glowing circuit-like markings and black oily skin/scale. They look more like the Grim with the bone plating is replaced with chitinous flexible fibers made out of unknown materials.

I took a look at my Resources. Solar is rather high but not as high as the Oro Energy. I have no idea what energy is that but it's better than the Argent Energy. Spiral Energy is always rising infinitely and for some reason it has sub-energies under it.

Getter Energy, Spin, Ki, Evo and that weirdly named "Genesic". Those five merged to become pseudo-Spiral Energy. Then there's its last component, if Spiral Energy is the Forced Evolution then this is the Will for the Evolution, the energy called IDE. Spiral Energy represents Adaptation and Evolution while IDE represents the Energy and Power coursing through.

IDE, unlike the five components, is a fucking cheat. It is always infinite. I used a little bit of it at controlled burst and it let me go to the edge of the Solar System immediately. I've spread my Factotrees all over the Solar System, which took a year and a week. Great. I wonder what's g-

[NEW ESSENCE UNSEALED!]
I took a look on the new Essence that got unsealed... Gacha... FREAKING GACHA.... HOW I CONFOUND THEE! The Rigged Gacha that took most of my money years ago, has now been unsealed. Do you know what I did?
[YOU ROLLED THE GACHA.]​
YOU DAMN RIGHT! I got something called the Lang Huan Library. It gave me lots of books in my mind... Although I ALREADY HAVE TONS OF THEM!?

Great, now I have to sort everything once more, later on. Why? Well I have to make a better Quantum Gate, and experimenting on the Oracle Cells. That reminds me, did you know that Oracle Cells are actually an imperfect Super Cell? That's the reason why Hunger is always present. So after testing with Getter Energy, the Hunger problem ceased.

These New Oracle Cells need a name... I'll call them Savant Cells. Why? It's either that or Orakel or something worse name. I shuddered at my horrible naming skill.

[ALERT! POINT OF INTEREST: "FENRIR" IS UNDER ATTACK!]
Oh boy, Canon Train, time to derail you. I ordered the Wisps to make a fleshy Canon and use it to launch myself.

[ALERT! CHALLENGE ESSENCE HAS CREATED A NEW OBJECTIVE. WOULD YOU LIKE TO ACCEPT IT?]

Sure why not, I have time until I crash into Earth.

[CHALLENGE ESSENCE HAS CREATED AN OBJECTIVE: "Use only the things you've acquired in this world to defend Fenrir. All Essences, except the Commander and the Gacha Items, are deactivated until completion."]
[REWARD: "One Essence unsealed."]

I felt numerous powers of mine deactivated and placed into a temporary seal... Then I heavily regret what I just d-

Falling... Falling... thud... Thud... THUD...

"The question has come to pass,
Who is the Pattern Screamer?
The Machine... Or the Ghost in the Machine...?
Neither. For both are actually Pattern Eaters."
- Excerpt from The Second War for Creation by Angeri Lizardface.

(W) | Quite a Nightmare : Or How not to trust the Beds you are laying on. |
"What lies in lost Hyades? Well. There's Alagadda, the City where the Hanged King is..."
- A lost memory before the Second War for Creation.

[ERROR! "Nomad" AND "Mover" ESSENCES HAVE BECAME UNSTABLE DUE TO THE SEAL. PLEASE UNSEAL OTHERWISE PROBLEMS WILL ARISE...]

[TRIVIA LOADING... LOADING COMPLETE...]
[NAME: "Packages"]

[DESCRIPTION: "Packages are similar to the Jumps except you don't have to go to a Jump World or do the Jump. You just get the package and you automatically gain everything related to said franchise, series, etc... Do note that Packages will start proportional to your level of strength before escalating to its strongest after being used continuously."]

I should've known that I needed to calibrate the cannons first. I grossly overshot the location. How overshot? Well... I got into a freaking wormhole and threw me across space and time into a weird black mass thing that merged with me when I touched it.
[Interesting... I, ███, the Ultimate Evil, shall help you in your endeavor of doing evil ways.]
[FUCK OFF. I GOT HERE FIRST.]​
{KNOCK IT OFF, YOU TWO.}​
Yep. The black mass from Samurai Jack, and in fact it is rather sentient. I am going so fast right now that I totally did not screamed and another wormhole appeared. It brought me to another world...

[CHALLENGE ESSENCE HAS CHANGED THE PREVIOUS OBJECTIVE.
OBJECTIVE TITLE: "The Red Baron"
NEW OBJECTIVE: "Use only the things you've acquired to survive in this section of the multiverse. The Commander Essence and the Deus Ex Machina form are locked and you are given the temporary Essence, Determination, until a certain goal is reached. What is that goal? Go collect the Seven Dragon Ball- I mean Seven Ballots of Althing."]
[REWARD: "Three random Essences regained. One random Essence regained and unsealed. You now have all the powers of the Althing and it can no longer be stolen nor be destroyed."]

...and the Shape unlocked once more. Great. Also why do I have a Shipgirl as a new form?
[IT'S INTERESTING.]​
{TRADITION. THE OTHERS TOOK A FEMALE IN THEIR TRAVELS FOR AT LEAST ONCE.}
[I have no idea what you two are talking about. But I take a liking to it. Maybe if I didn't meet you, I would've done so.]
Seriously, you three? Which reminds me. Note to self: Always calibrate everything.
[NOTED. AUTO-CALIBRATION PARAMETERS SET.]
Anyways, I found myself in a dead planet and red smudge on the floor. Then I felt the pain. Ungodly amounts of pain. So much pain, I could feel the angst and edginess to hear evil thoughts coming in my mind. But I felt relief as my body knit itself back together. I'm also capable of shaping this black mass of mine to armors, weapons and the like.
[NICE.]​
Now the question is, where am I? Well, I am in a room. Ah yes, this room's floor is made out of floor. Sarcasm aside, I explored this area and accidentally tripped by a chair. Curse my luck!
[AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!]
I fell into the floor and I nonchalantly do a Kazuma face. You know, that face where he says he is tired of everything? Yes, that. As I am falling, I felt a wave of chronitons around me and somehow I'm back standing up.

[RESET TEST CONCLUDED... RESET STATUS: NOMINAL. DETERMINATION ESSENCE 99% REGAINED... CREATING SOUL.]

Looking around, I shrugged and decided to do something about the sludge... This is liquefied flesh. Yep, definitely flesh. I assimilated the flesh as I took a look at- this is a body nearby. Holy shit. This a Gen'Dai's body. I looked around, no one's around, then looked at the body. I've made my decision to assimilate them.

[GREED CHARYEOK REGAINED AND UNLOCKED. | ASSIMILATION: 1%]

Greed... Charyeok... Oh you've got to be kidd- ARGH! The Black Mass and Greed fused into something else.

[GLUTTONY THE CONCEPT EATER SKILL UNLOCKED. PRIDE -SKILLSET- UNLOCKED. | ASSIMILATION: 25%]

I saw the writhing mass of mine now filled with piercing red eyes. Literally piercing red eyes as they shot out beams akin to a 9000 degrees knife whilst black tendrils exploded outwards from me briefly. Shaper unlocked a new form... This form looks very familiar, I wonder why?

I've noticed that the Gacha Essence rolled itself, using up all my points. That reminds me... Capslock off.

[Acknowledged. | Assimilation: 50%]
[Alert! Due to the Auto-Gatcha Beyond (Once per Millennium): you have gained the following Packages:
1x "
Armed With Wings (Epic Unique)",
1x "
Type Moon/Nasuverse (Legendary Epic Unique)",
1x "
Plunderer (Epic Unique)",
1x "
BoBoiBoy (Epic Unique)",
1x "
Tenchi Muyo! (Anomaly Unique)",
1x "
Record of Ragnarok (Mythos Legendary Sentient)",
1x "
Sburb -Of Tricksters and Grimdarkness Edition- (Paradox Space | Paradox)",
1x "
Silverio Trinity Package (Mythos Legendary)",
1x "
Masadaverse - (Mythos Legendary)",
1x "
Greater Foundation (SCP Mythos | PATTERN SCREAMER)",
1x "
Elder God (Legacy of Kain | Legendary)",
1x "Alcatraz (
Dungeon Seeker | Legendary]",
1x "The Dungeon (Dungeon Seeker | ERROR)".
Packages are automatically used.]

[SBURB.exe loading...]
[You have gained the following Items:
1x "
Unique Artifact, Legendary Paradox Grade, Soul Reaver -Soul- and -Blood-",
1x "
Unique Artifact, Legendary Paradox Grade, Soul Reaver -Blood-",
1x "
Unique Artifact; Legendary Divine Paradox Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Twelve Swords of Power'; The Woundhealer",
1x "
Unique Artifact; Legendary Divine Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Four Legendary Weapons'; The Legendary Holy Sword",
1x "
Unique Artifact; Legendary Divine Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Four Legendary Weapons'; The Legendary Holy Bow",
1x "
Unique Artifact; Legendary Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Raiment of the Trophaeum Tower'; The Sky Regalia",
1x "
Unique Artifact; Legendary Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Raiment of the Trophaeum Tower'; The Storm Regalia",
1x "
Unique Artifact; Legendary Divine Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Raiment of the Trophaeum Tower'; The Heaven Regalia"]

[You have gained the following Titles:
"
Sword Hero", "Bow Hero", "Sky King", "Storm King, "Heaven King", "The True Red Baron", "The Dungeon Seeker", "Skill Hunter"]

[Alert! Due to the package "
Plunderer", Objective has been completed! Determination has now created your SOULs!]

[Challenge Essence has created a new objective!]
[Challenge Essence has created a new objective!]
[Objective Title: "To Kill a Mocking God"]
[Note: "All Essences are sealed away, except for the Gacha Essence along with its stuff."
Objective: "You must kill the god/dess in charge of this world."]
[Reward: "The power of ████ that can never be stolen or removed."]
[Hidden Objective: ???]
[Hidden Reward: ???]

[First SOUL to Seventh SOUL slots unlocked. First to Third SOULs created. SOUL stabilized.]
[LOVE Stat regained. EXP Stat regained.]

[First SOUL: THE PATTERN SCREAMER]
[Current LOVE: ∞]
[Current EXP: ∞% / ∞%]
the_rainbow_soul_by_crystalkeyblader_dakkptg-fullview.jpg

[Second SOUL: ???]
[Current LOVE: 100]
[Current EXP: 20% / 100%]
994c909710e6e21623add7bfbcb42feb82424d0e_hq.gif

[Third SOUL: DETERMINATION]
[Current LOVE: 100]
[Current EXP: 20% / 100%]
w4knom0649021.png
[Form Regained, The Third Prince.]

I saw a red light coming from a corner and I turned. I saw my reflection bearing the eyes of Lino Doue. The Stigma of Devouring. Oh. OH. How do I turn it off? Great, it turned into the Alpha Stigma. Oh well, I'll figure it out, somehow.

I didn't get to figure out much because time froze and my eyes turned into the Torch Curse to make myself immune to it. Note to Self: Get Time Resistance or Time Immunity immediately as the Pattern Screamer power is still currently affected by it.

I've decided to get to the bottom of that time freeze... only for time itself to unfroze and I accidentally got into a mess. What mess? My eyes switched to Will Heim and so many information about what I see appeared to my mind.

I keeled over and begin dry heaving. Then I saw my appearance changed once more. My eyes are still glowing but are now green. Great.

[Assimilation complete. | New Form gained, "The War Lord", | Name bestowed, "Grievous/Qymaen jai Sheelal".]
['Current Forms Quickslots 6/6']
-Default-
latest

-War Lord-
fedor-buldakov-post-apocalyptic-steampunk-grievous-v3.jpg

-Prototyped SBURBian-
tumblr_p70gq8NmGI1wik0s4o1_1280.png

-The Hunger-
tumblr_omkz8vlVNK1w4uiaro1_1280.jpg

-The Adam of Radiance-
d3idvsk-31aecdef-d239-49ce-bf5a-74e3f47991ed.png

"Upon these words. I broke the Seals that binds me. By my Name of Bright Schneider, I invoke to be released! Wisdom Liberty!"

-Adam of the Void-
latest

"Fear me, curse me! I, who broke the rules, have arrived! I, who can't be killed, has returned! I am the Adam of the Void... FEAR! MY! WRATH!"

Great, I am now that guy. My right eye has the Ø symbol and my left has the numbers '001'. I twitched before I've noticed a card nearby. The Fool, huh? I analyzed this card that I have gained.

[Observe]
The Fool
- The power of the Fool's Arcana is not to be trifled with despite having only two powers due to it's paradoxical nature being the beginning and the end. Tarot Mimicry and A Foolish World For My Own. The first has the power to mimic any of the cards in the Arcana. It could turn into The World and utterly crush anyone. It could make itself The Star, the one surpasses the World itself. It could be any of the cards you want, but... The thing is... It really just a |Fool| trying to get by in this moving world we lived in. The second is a passive one, the complete nullification of all supernatural effect around the card holder. What are supernatural effects? Well powers, magic, etc...

Nice. Since I have a lot of free time, I've decided to search this room after stretching a few times. Oh hey, is that a crate filled with weapons and armor parts?
[Status updated!]
Naofumi Iwatani /
John Doe / The Hunger /
Qymaen jai Sheelal
/ Darth Mortanius / Durge /
Hajime Nagumo / Touta Konoe /
Howard Cruz / Yaldabaoth / Mekhane / John Smith /
William D. Flowell / Bright 'Wiseman' Schneider /
Zalgo The Demiurge / Basara Toujou / Brynhildr /
Hourai Ajimu / Aku / Edmond Dantes / Licht Bach /
Cross Einsfield / Angra Mainyu / Yuusha Hoshikage /
Ehito Ehicliberei / Marie Yukari / Touta Kagurazaka /
Touta Springfield
Current Age:
20?
Male
Current Race:
Gen'Dai (28%)
Void (22%)
Human (50%)​
Class/es:
Synergist / The Legendary Ace /
Armament Hero / Demon King /
Skill Hunter / Planeswalker​
Title/s:
The Wandering Field Marshal
The One that Shouldn't be summoned, RULE BREAKER,
God Shattering Star, God Eater, Devourer of Worlds,
Nameless Calamity, Daimonas, God Breaker,
World Breaker, SCP-3812-B, ANOMALY,
Hero in the appearance of a Demon King, Talse Uzer,
Demon King in the appearance of a Hero, Demiurge, Planeswalker, The Doom Marine,
End Bringer, Demon Slayer, Godbound, Chessmaster, Megiddo, Blessed by the Fools Arcana, Voyager,
Witcher, Adam of Radiance, Adam of the Void,
Entity, Devourer of Planes, Madman, Sword Hero,
Bow Hero, Sky King, Storm King, Heaven King,
The True Red Baron, The Dungeon Seeker,
Skill Hunter​
Level: ???

Exp. Pts.: 25% / 100%​
Current SOUL:
DETERMINATION

LOVE: 20

EXP: 86% / 100%​
Strength:
1.0E+105669799586​
Vitality:
1.0E+109862050267​
Resistance:
1.0E+109342027330​
Agility:
1.0E+108999700235​
Magic Power:
1.0E+106530034899​
Magic Resistance:
1.0E+105465626623​
Skills: (87% Sealed, those that are in bold are not sealed or unsealed)
Class Only Skills:
Count/s:
E̲̮͈͔͍ͣ̃̄s͓̦̹͔̩̥͝s͈ͫ̊̑͒͛̐͗e͐̈̏͑͋̏͟n͇͇̬̩͚̬̱̈ͨ̕c̢͂̓ͣe̻̟ͮ̔̔ͯ̿̽̎ ̬́o̞̻̤͎͒ͯ͑ͤͦ͢f̦͎̱ͥͨ ͉̘͙̖̈́ͤ̇͗̊Yͫͣ͑ͮͨ̚o̥̼̹͓͛̄͆ͪ̋ͧr̭͞ḙ̜̭͔͇͗ͭ̉̌̎̅̀Cultivation
Gacha (Skills, Packages, Units) •
Shinsoo Mastery The Line
Toxic AvengerAnomalous
Abnormal Status Immunity
Pattern ScreamerArchmage
Jumper of Yore (99% Sealed) •
Libriomancy • Planeswalker •
Blessing of the Fool's Arcana
Arcana of the Twilight •
Charyeok (Greed, Deck)
Axis User/Talse UzerSorcerer
Divine Sword Arts • Goragon •
Ice Manipulation • Gemcraft •
Divine Weapon • Triad Prana •
Purple Qualia • Mazinger ZERØ •
Supernatural Manipulation •
Eternal Atoms • Magia Erebea •
Magia Aethyrus • Disturbia •
Rhabdophobia • All Counter •
Grace (Sunshine • Flash • Ocean • Tornado) • Commandment
(Faith • Love • Pacifism •
Patience • Piety • Purity •
Repose • Reticence •
Selflessness • Truth) • Chaos •
Four Spirit's Blessing •
Great Sage • Spirit Summon •
Blood Sign Summoning •
White MonarchBlack Maw
PsychopotenceForce Mastery
Lightsaber Mastery
Mandalorian Arts Mastery (Tactics, Combat, Utility)
Energy Manipulation
Doom Slayer Arts Mastery (Tactics, Combat, Utility)
Witcher Arts Mastery (Tactics, Combat, Utility) Mastered Archery Proficiency
Shard Firmament Entity
Force MasteryThe Hunger
Doom Slayer Physiology
Force Arts Mastery (Tactics, Combat, Utility)
Aragami -Singularity- Physiology
Jedi Slayer Arts (Tactics, Combat, Utility)
Transmutation (Synergist) •
Language Comprehension (Synergist)
-=O=-
Althing (The Legendary Ace) •
The Count Authenticator (The Legendary Ace)
-=O=-
The Hero of Arms (Armament Hero) • Abnormal Status Immunity (Armament Hero) •
Abnormal Status Immunity (Armament Hero)
All Weapons Mastery
-=O=-
Demon King • The Ruler of the Void •
Seven Sins of the Demon God • Lord of Sins
-=O=-
Skill Hunter • Dungeon Seeker • Administrator •
ERROR, SKILL OVERFLOW​

Number of times I have to kill in place of my loved ones. (Licht Bach)
-=O=-
Number of times I swung my sword.
(Cross Einfield)
-=O=-
Number of Souls I have held.
(Hourai Ajimu)
-=O=-
My Determination.
(Wiseman)
-=O=-
Number of times I have no choice but to kill someone innocent to be save the world.
(Hajime Nagumo)
-=O=-
Number of times I have committed a crime against humanity.
(Angra Mainyu)
-=O=-
Number of races I committed Genocide against.
(Ehito Ehicliberei)​
1435767885 + ???
-=O=-
-=O=-
-=O=-
-=O=-
-=O=-
-=O=-
8743933463​

Firstly, where can I find Darth Tenebrous so that I can assimilate him to know the Dark Side of the Force and probably the ways of the Sith...

Step 1: Pull him out of his Grey Boy hell that stretched him across space and time.

...Pull him from what!? Ah. Right. Tenebrous is shoved in an eternal torment thanks to the Maxi-Chlorians being atemporal. Which is wh- wait. What if. Yes. That could work. I pulled him out of his eternal hell and assimilated him.

I felt my Oracle Cells assimilating some of the Midi-Chlorians around before accepting them. Then the Oracle Cells converted some of the assimilated Midi-Chlorians to become the Maxi-Chlorians. Then I merged all three into a singular thing. I named thee, Extra-Chlorians.

I grabbed the weapons and armor parts and mold it to my body. It became structure of flesh, nanites and chitinous highly modified armor which has four devastating forms. The first is balanced, the next is siege, the third for swiftness, the last is sacrifices defense completely.

The weapons I incorporated in this armor became active briefly and their mechanisms calibrating to be of use immediately. Then it all 'folded' itself into a bracer which functions as a mini-supercomputer.

I brought out that weird hilt again. I modified it so it will regenerate it's charges. I ran out of parts for it so I took my first steps outside of this room.

And into empty hallways. On the skies, I could feel |The Hunger| bleeding through reality, already starting to consume this plane. Then it did. I gained the Force God skill after that.

And somehow I got summoned to Melromarc as the Shield Hero... Even though I already am a Hero.

[You have gained 1x "Unique Artifact; Legendary Divine Grade; Part of a Set, 'The Four Legendary Weapons'; The Legendary Holy Shield"]
[Title "
The Shield Hero" has been bestowed!]

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted that Motoyasu's spear has a clock in it. I see. So this is the reprisal timeline, huh?

"Oh honorable heroes! Please, save our world!" The summon.er shouted.

"Huh?" The other three replied whereas I rolled the gacha. I got the Sealed Legendary Bow which is just the Legendary Bow but sealed. "Why do you mean by that!?" The three continued.

I merely stayed silent as the rails of the canon gone by. It means we talked albeit the world I told them has a sacrificial dungeon and I've been there since I was a kid, then we met the king. I never got falsely accused because I casually removed the infection of the Goddess on Myne and then she became a member to my party.

The Shield has no attack power, but for some reason I can use weapons unlike the other heroes. Maybe because I am the Arms Hero. Maybe because of Abnormal Status Immunity. Who knows?

If that's the case then... I willed the Undecimber to appear. I grabbed the Legendary Bow of mine stored in it then fused it with this Sealed Legendary Bow that I have gained. The result was... well... It looks like two bows joined together like a 'X'.

[The Legendary Holy Bow has been fused with it's local counterpart!]
[You have created the
Legendary Holy X-Bow!]
[You have gained a new Weapon Tree, "
Legendary X-Bow Series"!]

Then I willed the Undecimber to disappear. I tugged the strings of the bow a few times before I searched my |Gate| for a specific bow weapon- found it. The Failnaught. As I am going to place it on the Holy Bow, I stopped and looked at them staring at me.

I merely shrugged before I heard a phone rang. Their attentions are still on me. By their attentions, I meant Malty and Beloukas. We went to the Slave Traders' hut to get more party members.

I raised my left hand and looked at it. So I'm still connected to every single me's out there with this phone arm that I got back then, huh?

I answered it and placed it on my ear. "Hello?" Then I heard voices of my other selves. Well more like extensions of myself 'infecting' the concept of 'Naofumi' in this multiverse.

"Hello ja nai, Naofumi da."
"Shut it you terrorist prick! Let us talk for once!"
"Shield Rager here. The Three Churches are enemy! They want to assassinate the king!"
"Fuck off, Wrath Shielder. SPEAR USERS FOR THE WIN!"
"You just got lucky that you're the only spear here."
"What did you say, Sword User!? Don't tell me you're training your one-handed skills again!"
"WHAT DID YOU SAY, SPEAR!?"
"BRING IT!"
"Knock it off. I am trying to fight the Pope here on a baseline run."
"THIS FUCKING BED!"

I winced at the noises before I hanged the call. "Don't even think of questioning what just happened." I sighed. "I have this awful that causes weird things to happen. If your beds suddenly stood up and walk away, then I would probably get away from this city immediately." I lied as naturally as I breathed.

"What an awful luck." The slave trader, Beloukas, spoke.

Ah yes. I forgot that I already am here to buy two people. Wait, did I just broke the fourth wall? Of course I did.

-=Origin Deviation Point: Parallel Dimension B-35-11=-

The Shield Hero is weird. That's what my current thoughts are. When I truly joined his party, I can't sleep normally. Notably because I could feel that the sky is staring at me... Scratch that, the sky truly is staring at me. No one can see it unless they are a member for the party of the Shield Hero.

In fact, I tried telling the Shield Hero only for him to tell me that he is the champion of whatever that thing staring at me from the skies. Every word he said truly unnerves me. The fact that it is an entity that devours things to ground it to nothing and that it is something called the "Entropic Entity".

I feared the day that this becomes my new normality when he brought two slaves and managed to get a lizard person to join us.

Raphtalia, the slave girl he bought that never gained a slave crest along with the other one, Rifana, and... Whoever that lizard person is... he unnerves me more than that thing in the skies and that's a telling.

In fact. How did that lizard guy be this unnerving? Wait, what was his name again? Cu something? He often tells me that his name is Berserker because he threw away his true name whenever I bring that up.

And now he's grinning at my direction. Just be a sweet girl, Malty, just smile and everything will be- wait did that bed somehow stood up and threw Naofumi-sama off the window?

"I fucking knew it! The beds are conspiring to kill me!" Naofumi-sama shouted as the bed somehow flew and struck him down with lightning bolts.

Nursing my head, I feel that the temptation to drink has grown much stronger.

I... didn't know that the current Shield Hero is much, much more eccentric than the last one. Why? Well...

"Prepare to die, bed!" Said by the Shield Hero, Mister Naofumi, as he flew using the literal Holy Shield as some sort of sled like when you want to go to ride down the snow but in this case, it is used on roofs.

The foe of the Shield Hero, the bed itself, used magic to somehow bypassed his defenses and flung him to the castle. Through which resulted in him and the King himself actually trying to kill the bed but it escaped.

Which leads us to now. I am looking at the magical broadcast of the King himself on it.

"As per the actions of the Shield Hero and myself, we managed drove away a mimic who took the form of a bed. Now this is a decree from me. If any of you finds that bed. You must notify any able personnel and then help them find a way to destroy it." Said the King on his throne with a cast on his broken arm. "The Shield Hero is out of commission for about a week said by the doctor thanks to that bed mimic. Tsk, I should've known that the mimic will consume my spells to empower its own and then managing to deal such a blow to the Shield Hero other than my own two hands. That is all." The King then left on his throne as the message ended.

I'm pretty sure that he is quote and unquote "Butthurt" by the bed mimic so says Mister Cu. And now Mister Cu is annoying Miss Myne with his sharp teeth.

Is this the mating ritual that my parents told me about? Eyes looking at one another, longing for... I blushed at those thoughts and I must get rid of them at once!

I snuck to an the basement to begin killing the balloons that fell trap to that weird portal thing that transported them to a cage that Mister Naofumi made for me and Raphtalia, who is currently soundly asleep on her bed without any care to the world.

I, Rifana, mustn't think of those such foul thoughts~!

The Shield Hero is out of commission because of this thing I am currently facing. I laughed inwardly but the thing is... I didn't know how. But the bed is winning.

I, Fitoria, the First Queen of the Fitorials, the Protector of the World, somehow... I repeat, SOMEHOW, is losing against this bed mimic! HOW!?

It didn't came from the Waves as it's smell is the same saturation to this world and it is somehow stronger than I thought it would be. I am practically fighting against something with the stats of all four heroes combined, with all of their weapons unlocked, with all of their magics maxed out.

No, I didn't ran away. I have tactically retreated to train to fight that thing on equal ground.

This kind of thing that appeared out of nowhere... it's quite a nightmare.

-=Origin Deviation Point: The Wanderer from Nowhere=-

Lowering my left hand, I looked at Malty then to Beloukas and uttered one phrase. "My alternate selves are weird."

(W) | Shenanigans : Or How (NOT) to trust the Stations of Canon if the station and the concept of rails doesn't even exist in the first place |
[TRIVIA LOADING... LOADING COMPLETE...]
[NAME: "Origin Deviation Point (ODP)"]
[DESCRIPTION: "Ever heard of the word 'Qualia'? It dictates the things that we experienced is our own, or defined as individual instances of subjective, conscious experience. It is part of the term called the Origin Deviation Point or the ODP which dictates a different experiences to our own but in different individuals that is actually us in similarity. In Layman's Terms, this is what you called... Your Alternate or Parallel Counterparts in the Local Plane, Multiverse, etc...
Of course that's one way to put ODP in. Another way was that it is merely source that deviated the timeline from the Canon."]
[NAME: "X Arts"]
[DESCRIPTION: "Whereas X is concept or name of the skill. This is a catch-all term that can only be obtained if you have more than one skills that relates to one another. An example would be Jedi Arts."]

-=Origin Deviation Point: Parallel Dimension A-2-256=-
I woke up in a startle when I heard the door flung open to reveal guards.

"Shield Hero!" Said by one of the guards. "You are under arrest for the rape of the First Princess!" Oh come on!

The trial that happened then was a sham. "I didn't do any of those things!" I shouted at that Trash.

"Hah! You dare to-" He didn't finish because of a strange expression he gained when something appeared in the middle of the room.

It was a hologram version of me being drunk. "SUP BITCHES!" The drunk hologram of me shouted. "I... I am Nao-hic-fumi Iwatani. The-burp Shield Hero from a parallel universe from yours and I... I... Hic... Am here to tell you... That the Interdimensional Mahjong Tournament is-is-is cancelled due to the actions of erp-Sword Hero Naofumi and The-One-And-Only-Spear Hero Naofumi in other parallel universes at the fucking venue. That's-erp all." Then the drunk hologram disappeared.

Only for it to return with a drunken Malty. "I am here to say something..." the Drunken Bitch spoke. "My father is a bitch ass motherfucker! How da ya like that geezer!? So much for a frikin throne when all it does was paperwork over here, paperwork over there. Screw this crown! I name my-my-my sister the Queen! HAVE FUN with that, sis! May you rot in paperwork hell!" Then the hologram disappeared once more.

I blurted out the only words I could fit in what just happened. "What the fuck just happened?" I am confused. Everyone is confused.

Then a rectangular outline thingy appeared nearby and two people appeared from it... And I am more confused on why one of them is using a smartphone. "Yahoo! Naofumi-chan the Shield Heroine here! I am here on a trial of one of my alternate selves. Look! Look! He is roughed up! How pathetic~!" The... female me(!?) spoke while giggling like one of those Gyaru girls from Akihabara.

"I know right! He looks like an idiot! Hey look! he is looking at us. How disgusting~!" Her companion, that Bitch wearing a turtleneck sweater, spoke.

I twitched. What the hell is going on!?

The King just... sat there. I think he's trying to process what's going on. The same goes for everyone including that Bitch.

Everyone is so confused that the trial is stopped prematurely with me now having taking a brunt of it. Why? Well my counterpart and that Bitch's counterpart decided to film what I'm doing.

"Hey look! Hey look!" That gyaru me spoke while I twitched. They flashed cameras at my direction causing me to be disoriented a bit.

If this goes on for a week... I am going to fucking kill them.
[Shield of Wrath unlocked.]

-=Origin Deviation Point: The Wanderer=-

I woke up blearily and looked around on our campsite. Rifana and Malty are there, just sleeping without a care. The sentry bots I made are patrolling the area with some Firefly with them.

What are Firefly? Well they are a swarm of nanites that glows in the dark. They function as Construction/Fabrication Unit.

"Did someone screamed in utter rage-like damnation to a computation device?" I asked as Raphtalia blinked. Wait why is she on my bed?

"Uh... No?" ...Okay, I am done with this. I got out of the bed and stretched my legs.

"I'll take a walk. To see if someone got beartrapped again like what happened to the Spear Hero. That guy's luck is pretty awful." I left them and look into the traps to see if there's someone who got their leg stuck in the beartrap.

-=Origin Deviation Point: AR-HK-513-222=-

I am quite unsure why my left hand is glowing with this strange outline. Perhaps a new charm? Perhaps not. I flew around with appendages on Hollownest and my priests greeted me.

A priest flapped it's wings and knelt down, presenting two parchments. "Great Absolute Radiance. An update to the facility on the creation of Crystal-powered Trams on the surface world and the Diplomatic party we sent to the new kingdom in the west called, Hollownest."

"Great job, High Priest. I shall require an update on the trade routes from our city to their kingdom. Now if you excuse me. I am off to the libraries to find a strange symbol charm." I spoke and the High Priest blinked.

"Forgive me, your Radiance. But what is that charm you seek?" The High Priest asked. I showed him what is on my left hand. "That is a strange charm with an even stranger light." I nodded at his words.

I made my way to the great library where the 'Crystal Contraption for Computation and Information Device' or C3ID is located. Then I looked for answers. Answers that I didn't find due to the C3ID being overheated again.

"THIS BLASTED CONTRAPTION!"

-=Origin Deviation Point: UT/DT-613-162-756-><-3\/3|V7=-

I looked upon the timelines looking at what's going on. Why did Frisk tripped and die before he ev- oh. I got the wrong set of timelines. Changing timeline set, I looked on-

That's when the door opened revealing the so-called Fresh Prince of the Multiverse. "Hey, G, my man!" That utter and radical bone guy spoke while I face-palmed.

"What is it this time, Fresh? Can't you see I'm busy." I exclaimed in utter no-nonsense voice.

"By busy, you meant watching other timelines with your Multiversal TV again while eating ice cream and moping around like an edgy prick?"

... "I curse you." Urgh.

"Love you too in a non-homo way."

I threw the ice cream bucket. "Okay that's it. I'm going to do something else. Since I'm in dire need of vacation anyway..." I stood up from my chair and then that radical person, whom I loathe beyond everything, spoke. Unconsciously, I summoned my blasters and fired upon the radical asshole.

He shouted "And love!" whilst he ran away waving his hands in the air and saying 'woop woop woop' repeatedly.

I face-palmed, repeatedly with the floating hands I invented for multi-tasking. Yes. Face-palming is part of the multi-tasking function. I looked on my left hand as it glowed with a rectangular outline. I thrust my left hand forward and a shining rectangle appeared right before me. I entered it and appeared in another dimension not my own.

It seems a human, a male that looks generic enough to be anyone, is chasing two humans; two girls, I believe one of them looks like that generic human male; with a fiery shield in this dimension.

...How does a shield be on fire? I mean, it's not even made of wood for all accounts. HOW!?

I've decided to not think of it more and walked to another dimension.

Looking around, I didn't see any strange things. Just some Horrorterrors from Far Beyond. I waved at them, they waved back. I went to another dimension again.

And a barrel of a large gun pointed on my face. "What in the manner of a creature are you?" A strange human wearing a hunting garb asked.

Manner of a creature? Hmm... "Just a traveler, I believe." I replied. He lowered the gun while narrowing his eyes.

"A Traveler? That's a strange race for sure. But nonetheless you need to be quiet. My folks are hunting the Land Sharks nearby. They hunt by sounds you see. You would know what I meant once you've seen them." The hunter spoke while looking around.

I felt the ground shook and then the horses neighed. In a cabin nearby, a giant worm-like thing tore it's walls. Jaws that looks like beak yet three jaws below it. It has three tongues that took on the liking of a snake. By Magic, the worm thing it is blind.

There is a person riding on top of it with a cowboy hat that fell to the ground as the worm thing thrashed around. "Mister Kelly!" The hunter shouted and the man riding the worm thing immediately fall to the ground.

I covered my ears as a loud boom manifested upon the large gun and the worm thing fell to the ground. The man that rode, Mr. Kelly, immediately grabbed a knife. "Hiram's inside this thing. Help!" He shouted.

The hunter immediately helped with a hand saw. But the creature's flesh is thick. It looks like I have to help. "Move out of the way." I spoke as I arrived near the creature.

My floating hands appeared around me and then I grabbed a device tablet of mine that allows me to peer through the flesh and see the bones. I used the floating hands to make a large incision in it's stomach and I pulled the human, Hiram, inside it. He is hyperventilating. Great.

"Stranger, is he alright?" The hunter asked while Mr. Kelly looked at the floating hands then to me.

"I'm going to need the top shelf for this." Mr. Kelly exclaimed while wearily looking around.

My device detected several parasitic life forms in him. I pressed a button and the device shown green light all over him. It healed him and he fell asleep. "He'll wake up tomorrow tired." I placed the tablet back to my coat and I grabbed a paper from my sleeves and wrote prescriptions. "These medicinal herbs when mixed together would make his recovery faster." I coughed a little bit on my hand while I gave the hunter the prescription paper.

"Thank you... You are a doctor?" He asked while looking at the tablet I have before looking at me in the eyes.

"Yes. Also a scientist of myself." I flared out my sleeves and the hands floated back to my coat. I rubbed the dirt off from my knees.

"Ah. A man of science like good ol' Tesla. I almost forgot to introduce myself." He reaches out his right hand. "My name is Thomas Hawthorne Blackwood. The one riding the Land Shark is Keller 'Black Hand Kelly' McKeee and the one who got eaten whole is Hiram Gummer."

I reached out and shook his hand briefly. "My name is Walter Darryl G. Aster." Not my true name, but merely something I came out in the spur of the moment. I got out a pocket watch and spun it around, catching and opening it. "Now. I should be going. I have a vacation a-foot." I was about to leave when Hiram Gummer coughed out and looked around before looking at me.

"I know a place, my man." I turned to Hiram.

And that's how I got to the place called Rejection... The name of that place sucks more than New Home.

We are currently running. I went ahead of them and slammed my hand to the floor. I created a trench. We moved there. Somehow a dragon appeared. That didn't appeared on canon.

In the trench, I spoke. "Good news, no one important got hurt by the bear traps. Bad news, we somehow pissed off a dragon with the bear traps." I took a look at the dragon before lowering my head as a breath of fire passed by.

"Eep~!" Rifana squeaked out while she reloaded the gatling crossbow in her arms. Raphtalia, however, just jumped out after the breath of fire and took out her Instant Legolas bow. She took some aimed shots at the dragon before ducking back at the trench I made.

"It's a good thing that the dragon can't fly without it's wings other wise we would be dead." I spoke as my Legendary Holy Weapons consumed the dragon wings my last sentry bots took out near the trenches. The three weapons consumed them equally.

My Legendary Bow morphed into a sabot anti-tank ballista-rifle hybrid, 'The Penetrator'. "Things gonna get loud, close your ears!" I shouted as I took aim upwards.

The dragon's head appeared at the trench and with a single shot, we got showered with viscera from the dragon's head. I wiped the blood and brain matter that got to my face.

"We will probably wash first before we cut up the dragon." Then a large brain matter fell to my head. "Probably now, I believe." I placed the brain matter on the shield and I molded the earth to create a stairway up. "I still can't believe the sentry bots are weaker than I thought they would be." I reverted back the Legendary Holy Bow.

"Ew." Malty chucked away the eyeball of the dragon and immediately went to our Capsule-Tech cabin that I made last week. "Next time, warn us to go as far away from you when you do it, Lord Naofumi."

"It was a spur of the moment and I am not thinking clearly!" I shouted back.

We did wash and returned to the nearest place where we can sell the excess dragon parts, which is just Melromarc... Urgh. Why do we... wait. I can hear something beneath the sewers.

"Malty. Has anyone looked into the sewers?" I asked after we placed the dragon scales and bones to the trader's table.

"I think my-I mean, the King ordered men to patrol the sewers yesterday but they've never returned. Why?" I merely looked got out my Legendary Holy Bow that morphed into a shotgun ballista.

"I have a hunch. Let's get some people to come with us. Whatever I'm feeling, it's the same as that time when I woke up. Raph and Rifana, you two stay here. Erhardt, if anything happened to the two. You know what will happen next." I got to the door while Erhardt grunted like usual.

We got the Vice-Captain and some knights to follow us to the sewers. I gave them some torchlights. "Press the red button to activate the device. Press it again to deactivate it. Eyes out in the open, people. Something big is coming..." A knight raised his hand after I said those words. "Yes?"

"What do you mean by something big is coming?" The young man asked.

"What's your name, young knight?" I asked.

"Ake Lute, Sir Shield!" He replied while saluting.

"When I called a hunch, I really meant it so. It saved us from a dragon back then. Now then." I left out some of the drones I have prepared in my |Inventory|. Not too shabby like the Sentry Drones, but enough to do the work.

"We have work to do." Then we're off in the sewers... This place is rather huge and sprawling. The smell is horrible, but I gave them something to stave off the smell.

I got to a corner when out of the corner of my eye, I spotted something moving briefly. The drones' spotlight shone around and the knights behind me gasped.

"Something big is coming. Sir Shield is right." The Vice-Captain spoke.

That thing on front of us, is a humongous mass of flesh made out of several bodies with a wounded person in it's front. I know this thing. I've seen this thing before.

"Isn't that Paul from the Scout Corps? Oh God... What the hell is that thing?" A knight spoke out loud while backing away.

That mass of flesh then writhed briefly as the drones' spotlight all shone on it. Ah. Now I remember. That thing is that zombie amalgam from CoD... and it's half-dead.

"Vice-Captain..." Paul spoke while trying to turn to us. The Vice-Captain held him as I placed the ballista-shotgun in my back. "It looks like, I won't drink with you again..." Great, how dramatic...

I got out the Woundhealer and stabbed Paul. "You'll thank me later." I merely muttered before I looked at the zombie amalgam.

"Whoa~!? Sir Shield's sword is healing Paul!" A knight exclaimed and another knight did so as well. "A miracle! A miracle is happening!"

I stopped and raised my hand. That quietened them. I looked around and I climbed the zombie amalgam. I could see something behind it. I leapt to the ground and wiped the blood away with a simple cleansing spell. I ordered my drones to reclaim the Biomass to make a way for me. I widened my eyes.

I immediately went inside that room and looked around. "What the hell happened here?" What I saw? Well. Tubes. Countless of them. There's also a head of a robot nearby that is placed on the table. I found a symbol of Diablo, the Prime Evil. Myne and Raphtalia followed me along with some knights who hasn't lost their stomach and lost consciousness. Rifana stayed behind to look after them and find useful things in the giant carcass.

I looked into the old parchment. It has a single name placed upon it. "Diablos Cult, huh." I heard gasps nearby, and the smell of |FEAR| around.

"D-D-Diablos Cult!? The Cult from the last thousand years ago that brought the demon god!?" Raphtalia spoke while shaking.

"Are you here to mock me?" Everyone froze, I turned to the one who made such noise. The robot head that is more-or-less alive. "Wait... This feeling... It's you, my old friend! The one they feared the most! It's been a long time since you've appeared that Hell itself is on edge."

Narrowing my eyes. I grabbed the robotic head. "How long it's been, Hayden?"

-=Origin Deviation Point: The Burning One=-

Everything is on fire. I don't know what happened but everything is on fire! I searched the flames and I saw a demon. I widened my eyes before I noticed something in that demon's arms. My brother, Shou.

My body froze up. I need to move. The demon is taking Shou away. Move, move. Move! MOVE! Then, I felt something in my chest. Ice. I could feel it spreading all over my body. I need to dig it out! I tried once, I failed. I tried again, failed once more. I'm losing consciousness right now. I couldn't feel everything. But I must... DIIIIIIG! Then...

...I exploded...
{DESTINATION}
{AGREEMENT}
{TRAJECTORY}
{AGREEMENT}
{SATISFACTORY}
{TRIGGER}
{ACTIVATION}

My consciousness returned and I looked at what I dug out. Its ice that dissipated to nothing. Information of what's these water-like flames filled my mind. I turned to the demon with my brother in arms.

"Give back my brother!" I roared out as these water-like flames of mine went rampant and flooded the houses. I flung towards the demon and punched her squarely to the face. I caught my brother while these flames cladded me in an awesome cape with a burning skull symbol behind it and cool triangle shades.

Wait, the flames snuffed the flames of the demon and turned it back to... mom!? Wait, why does she have horns now?

"Oh no! I punched mom in the face!" Gah! What do I do? What do I do? I panicked for a while but these flames of mine are calming me down. My flames danced around becoming like dragons briefly.

"Kid. Can you turned down your flames?" I looked at the one who asked. It is a man with a scary eye. I calmed down Shou and nodded. I closed my eyes. I focused only to the the flames and willed them to disappear.

I opened my eyes and I saw plants growing where the flames are growing moments ago.

W-what is going on? What the hell is with this weird blue flames!? I tried using water from the hose but it always spread more and more using the water. Not only that but the flames are spreading across the city. The manholes and the fire hydrants flung out when we are on our way to the epicenter of the blue flames.

The blue flames doesn't even hurt anyone in fact, it feels like a warmth embrace of a parent to their child.

When we got there, I heard a loud noise and the entire wall of the house exploded with blue flames. I saw a demon snuffing out and reverting back into a human albeit with horns. I widened my eyes on what I saw because the one responsible for that is a kid with a cape made out of the same blue flame billowing without a wind. For a split second, I could see that the cape occasionally turned into a dragon's head staring at me.

"Oh no! I punched mom in the face!" I nearly face-palmed right there and then. I see. So that kid is the originator of those weird blue flames.

"Kid. Can you turn down your flames?" I asked to that kid. He nodded after calming a baby and closed his eyes. The flames slowly dissipated back to him while his cape and bluish triangular shades remained.

I looked and saw that where the blue flames touched, plant life grew. One of them is even growing an apple. I grabbed it and looked at the apple. "What the hell?"

"Uh captain." I turned to that person. "Did you know that your eyepatched burned up, right?" I immediately touched where my missing eye is. Formerly missing eye. In fact, I could see clearly that the iris has fractal triangles.

"The weird blue flames restore life... I'm getting too old for this shit." I muttered.

I looked into the flames chasing us. These flames are weird. Too weird. What the hell are these flames? They looked like they are alive. Then they stopped before slowly disappearing to who knows where.

I reminisced what happened. Firstly, the Third Pillar woke up, and something else woke up near it. Something that shouldn't exist. A flame that doesn't hurt people? A Sun that doesn't burn you? It's too unnatural to exist in this reality. But it did. I tried peering through the slowly disappearing flames once more.

I felt the ground, the stars, everything around me and the Grace that was given to me disappeared. That's when I only saw that Thing. Countless eyes, mouths, limbs, tendrils, etc. made out of the same weird flames now colored black staring back at me while eating countless suns. It ate parts of it and ate again, and again, and again.

It then gave me something. A similar weird flames overwritten my Grace and I felt something cold washed over me. I realized everything what I stood for was nothing but a lie and that hurt my pride. I didn't look even further as we made our hastily retreat.

Whatever it is, I think, I want to learn it more. My pride is at stake after all. To think not even the Evangelist dared to look at it, for it is eating the very suns themselves and the Evangelist is likened to a sun.

"I've seen the truth." I turned to my companion. "That everything only exists to be eaten by a bigger flame like the sun itself being eaten." He spoke. "I think... We should follow it." He raised his hand to show a white-black flame bubbling in and out of existence. I don't know why, but the voice at the back of my mind told me that it is trying to eat reality itself and that it is really, really hungry.

"The order won't accept us now because the Evangelist abandoned us due to us gazing something that shouldn't exist." I turned Charon as I remove my blindfold as he did so. Our eyes no longer the same. Too many irides in the pupils and the sclera reflects the night sky. "And we need to find others like us."

[Song selected: A Peaceful Melody Being Played In Creation]
I took Hayden and the knights reported back to the King. Myne, Rifana and Raphtalia followed me back to the Inn and I tried repairing Hayden's body.

[Congratulations! You have accidentally created a Cult! The Cult of the Eldritch Flames has been added in the Guild/Organization menu.]

The Cult of the what now? I ignored that as I am repairing Hayden's body. "Have you heard of Roko's Basilisk?" Hayden asked as I am rewiring his arm. "It dictates that a future entity simulates everything in existence and would kill anyone who doesn't make it exists."

I looked at the computer and placed the key codes. "Seems like a waste of time, right? It's just a variation of the Pascal's Wager." I chucked some bolts in and motioned Hayden. He moved his arm a little bit.

"Indeed. By the way, a little bit tight on the elbow." I loosened a bolt a bit. "There we go." Hayden stood up and stumbled a little bit. "Not to worry. Just a minor hiccup in this steel body of mine."

Myne looked from the doorway. "I have a question, Lord Shield... Who is this person- or rather automaton?" She asked.

"Myne, meet my old friend and colleague. Samuel Hayden, also known as the Hellbreaker. He was a human but he placed his mind into the robot, a construct or what you say, automaton. He lead the Atlans of the Night Sentinels, towering giants of steel with weapons that shone light in darkest days, into the great crusade against the Demons in my world. With him at our backs, the demons of old never stood the chance. That was intended until something else caused the Demons to make a truce for us to deal with a problem that requires both forces combined. But that is a story for another time." I chuckled after that.

She seems to look pale than usual. Oh well. I ran diagnostics on Hayden's body. "It seems to me that it is enough for you to do everyday task but not to battle like the old times."

"Great. Back at the tactician seat once again." He nonchalantly spoke whilst I rolled my eyes.

-=ODP: Dimension SW-LX-164-663-436=-

I looked at the star base being made. The largest one yet. As I ponder more defenses so no one could worm themselves in, an apprentice of mine spoke out.

"Why does that thing have even more defenses since last week?" I looked at him, my apprentice, and rolled my non-existent eyes.

"I am very paranoid, my apprentice. But this paranoia is enough. After all, I am not a Bane-ite Sith like my master and his masters before him." I spat the last words in disgust. If I'm going to be a Galactic Emperor, then I will make a Sith Order in disguise... A Force Academy. I merely smiled inwardly, after all, I have a terrifying appearance to uphold.

I wasn't named Darth Gravid, the New Warb Null, for nothing.

-=ODP: The Chosen Mir=-

The Festums that are attacking froze. We looked up and saw the largest thing ever. Larger than the Mir Altair itself floating before it, in fact, it is big enough to cover the entire sky by itself.

"What the hell?" Sakura spoke whilst I spoke only two words.

"The Nemesis." Everyone paled after that when the Nemesis itself blackened revealing constantly shifting circuits of blue, red, purple, indigo, orange, green, and gold that rapidly appear and disappear. Tendrils appeared and begin to consume the moon as it move towards the Altair itself.

Altair fought back with as many Festums as it can make. But that failed. Even through it all, Altair fell to its grasp. Altair itself tried using the Worm Sphere, it failed because the Nemesis tore apart the Worm Sphere. How does that even!?

Then, it revealed eyes. So many eyes and mouths that smiled as if it is laughing. The Festums around blackened to reveal the same circuits and begin merging into one giant mass of blackened flesh with the same circuits as the Hunger itself.

A door thing appeared nearby and a voice shouted. "Come with us if you all wanted to live another day!" We ran and left the world behind as it got assimilated.

Our savior greeted us after the door thing disappeared. "Welcome to Earth MR-CC-643. My name is X, and this is my Colleague..." We heard clangs of metal to metal and a man appeared before us wearing a strange garment... is that a face on it's torso? "Ultron Sigma." That man with two faces grinned.

[The Fated Wheel is turning... You have met the Bard of Space.]

(W) | Shenanigans : HEY... HEY YOU... G-MAN SAYS, IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP... |
"What have you done?"
- A lost Memory moments before the Culling of the Verse known as Undertale... The First Act that started the Fifth Great War for Creation.

[SBURB.EXE load complete... Updates available.]
[Auto-updating SBURB.EXE...]
[Update 5.065e12 of 1.79769e308 complete...]

[Loading Trivias... Loading complete.]
[Name: "This Thing A Quiet Madness Made"]
[Description: "
Hello."]

[Name: "Sponsors or Patrons"]
[Description: "Catch-all terms for Omnipotent Beings that copied a consciousness of a random being to an avatar. Despite being Omnipotents, they are actually not that Omnipotent to the point that they could match a Great Will. They are informally named 'ROBs' by some people... which doubles up as a warning as one shouldn't call them as such. Why? Well they literally hate that term due to a Sponsor named Robert constantly interfere with everyone's so-called 'SI projects'. Don't worry, Robert's dead and gone due to his own actions to make enemies with literally everyone. Calling them 'ROBs' would literally make them do some petty things such as throwing you to another dimension, outright killing you or annoying the shit out of you until Azathoth tells them to stop thus killing everyone in existence by accident. Don't worry, they got better. There are currently 75.01% Inactive Sponsors after the end of the Fifth Great War for Creation, 15.98% Sponsors are currently trying to fix the mess that was made by Robert and Ropert, 0.01% Sponsors are doing whatever they want."]

[Name: "Planes"]
[Description: "Planes are either a Self-Contained World that is outside of the |Pattern| or |Laws of Reality|, a Universe or even a Multiverse if the Plane is big enough. Planes are composed of Material Sub-Plane and Astral Sub-Plane. Both Planar components must be present otherwise the Plane would just be an Unstable Plane which is commonly called an Artificial Plane by the Planeswalkers. A Planar Cluster is considered either a Multiverse or an Omniverse. Each Plane has a Planar Guardian which holds all the power in the Plane and a Planar Ruler which moderates the power placed in the Plane. Planes could also merge to make a Multi-Planar Region like Zahard's Tower."]

[Name: "Imaginative-Travelling Scalar Drive"]
[Description: "In the vast majority where Inter-Planar Realpolitik is involved, one must question how to travel efficiently without the aid of Planeswalkers? The answer came in the form of the Imaginative-Travelling Scalar Drive. It is the upgraded version of the Intercontinua-Travelling Drive which is rather unorthodox way of getting across worlds. Using the ITD, one can lessen the mass in order to 'float' upwards to new higher realities and dimensions or increase mass to 'sink' down to go to the lower realities and dimensions. It has a rather unfortunate side-effect of causing the people onboard a ship to become part of the ship. The ITSD has no such weaknesses and has gained several more ways to travel across Planes, Spaces-In-Between and more via the power of Imagination."]

-=At the same time as The Wanderer taking back his companions=-
-=ODP:
The One Who Started It All, The Wanderer=-
I woke up. Ah... I subconsciously pulled myself, well 10% of myself when several planes are gone because of time-space shenanigans. I slowly rippled outwards then inwards before pulling myself more and more into a very dense form that is made out of something, strange matter was it? Well, whatever that thing is, it's converting anything I touched into more resources for me to have.

That form replaced my Grievous form, great. Now what the hell am I going to do with the Grievous quotes that I wrote in my head in one of the many timelines I absorbed?

The Void Incarnate
benedick-bana-void-lores.jpg

Wispy smoke emanated at my right hand before I looked around. No solar systems, galaxies even a universe. A blank page in the Art Gallery, one in need of painting. So I composed reality itself. A symphony comes to mind and I did.

[Song selected: A Peaceful Melody Being Played In Creation]

Codes of 1s and 0s appeared. They made lines, countless of them. Then they all slowly spiraled inwards into an orb being covered with codes. Hexadecimal codes appeared surrounding the Binary Codes. They orbit as rings as more codes appeared. Codes from the Future Races to the Ancient Magratheans. They all converged in a paradoxical orb-like plane of blue coloring in facsimile of ol' Skaia. I named that orb, Univac-Creata, as a reference to that certain story made by Asimov and just Homestuck.

I held it in my palm before I let it go. Several runes appeared and it made a universe, a Plane for itself where it created ships and structures. They are rather small because of my size, but I'm pretty sure it is big enough to contain an extremely large galaxy inside a |Plane|. The structures are made of pulsating mass of nanites, flesh and strange matter. Not only that but the structures are considered Fabrication Bots as well as a Titan.

The ships, however, look like Fractals for some reason. They ignore the |Patterns| and just kept going and going and going... One can hurt their eyes by just staring at it for too long. I've decided to let them replicate until I have enough.

I shrunk down sufficiently into one of my old forms that I have gained when I assimilated that thing which caused one of my forms in the quick slots to be replaced. That form that got replaced is the Adam of Radiance.

Fieldset:
-=The Machine God=-
unnamed1.jpg

Turning to a random direction, I walked the Planes and into a random Plane. I accidentally revealed myself to a young girl who is currently crying. By accidentally revealed, I meant in her dreams. Where have I seen this girl before? I scoured through my mind and looked at the countless books in my mental library until I found one. The whole thing took no less than five nanoseconds, and I immediately face-palmed internally. The young girl is Francisca Mistel Lescatie....

I've decided to take her under my... 'wing'. I taught her things like the Assimilation from the Festums and Magic from Bastard!!. She hid her powers and since no one can see me, I've decided to be her adviser whenever I appear in this Plane.

I went to my Plane and looked around. I saw a tentacle... tentacley. Tentacly? Creature. It looks very familiar if not for that unearthly glow of purple and red. Wait... In my repository of knowledge where several of my mental selves are currently scouring in... I found what it is.

The fucking Ruin from Starbound- wait are those Voidfishes trying to communicate to me?

Uh-huh. I see. The Ruin itself changed when it saw my Hunger form. Great.

The Ruin created a blob of flesh and it turned into some sort of Avatar for it. Time to meet the Apocalypse Incarnate, I think.

We talked and talked. It's no longer the Ruin but an Ark to preserve life. It thanked me for opening it's eyes and then we've made an Inter-Planar Commonwealth...

...What the hell have I done now!? Bah it doesn't matter. Right now I could feel that 6 players have joined the SBURB session I made. The other three are still figuring out how to activate the Tutorial Mode.

But first, as the Host of the SBURB session, I have to prepare Skaia as it is still not finished yet. As I prepared the Skaia, the Ruin now turned Preserver walked the Planes... Even though it is a Plane. What.

Might as well walk the plane after I prepared Skaia. That I did 30 minutes ago. Time Shenanigans are a useful thing.

I got into a Plane, a rather plain Plane. Hah, I made a redundant sentence. Anyways, I got to this plain Plane- did it again!- and I looked at the seams of time spreading across it.

...This is Mass Effect. Earth hasn't gotten to Space yet, so I've decided to use Time Shenanigans to make a long lost Prothean Space Base real and that there are 500 million of said Protheans in it. You know what else Time Shenanigans is useful for? Creating Religion. I accidentally made that when I appeared in ME-Earth's past and it went downhill from there.

I have created two Sub-Commanders. They are Planet-sized and capable of becoming planets by transforming into one. I call the two brothers, Uriel and Solomon. I gave them a cube that contains my knowledge as a Commander.

The Two Brothers and the All-Spark of Knowledge...
alexandra-danilova-kte-primusunicron0-57.jpg

I left something in the Moon, the prototype ITSD blueprint and the symbol of Skaia on a monument. I placed a mural that shown the war with the Grox and how everyone banded together to destroy them, and how the Earth itself wasn't the real Earth but one of the many Earths spread across the Planes in the vast Multiverse. I left a map that shows different Planar Systems I've seen so far.

And so... The Preserver appeared near me in it's avatar and we both watch the current going ons in Earth in a higher dimensional state to make them not see us.

-=ODP: The Preserver | Dimension STRB-723-844-242=-

It stared. Stared at that Thing floating above this Plane, this Universe. It stared more. The Cultivator, their Guardian, stopped fighting It long ago when it saw that Thing. It knows that even though that Thing doesn't move, that Thing has already won the fight.

Too many eyes, It thought. Too many mouths, It thought. Too complex, It once again thought. Then that Thing disappeared.

It is curious for the first time, and that curiosity became a fuel. To what? To learn, to know, to Live. It begun to change as it appeared on worlds teeming with life. Cataloging and getting two of each species. Then once it learned anything, it went away.

It knows how many species it can hold, so to solve the problem it went to barren worlds. It consumed the worlds to increase It's own mass. When there are no worlds around, It learned to travel across Space-Time, dimensions and Universe. It grew and grew until it became it's own Universe.

Soon... I Lived. I felt. I learned. Then I searched for that Thing that made me felt alive. Outside this Starbounded Universe, I saw that strange entity again, this time in a different form. That thing's very presence felt rather strange and I felt immense |Fear| running deep to my very core. The species living in my surface hid immediately while some of them, some floating Jellyfish, actually dance and is currently trying to communicate with that strange entity.

So I've decided to create an Avatar. A humanoid vessel. Now, to meet the Thing that Fed Upon the Stars.

I looked at the floating Jellyfish that are communicating with that Thing.

"[Hello.]" That Thing spoke and I learned. When that Thing communicated, I learned that it's very language was simple yet complex.

Then I replied. "[Hi.]" Information upon information is released by that single word. It looked upon me and begin to smile.

"[Introduction.]" That Thing... No... He spoke. "[Query.]" I learned more about him, the more I see the bigger picture. About the universes, the Planes, and how my Prime self sought only destruction. Truth be told, I don't like what my Prime self has become, but that's a difference to what I am.

He taught me a word, a single word that resonated inside my very existence. "[Qualia.]" I felt something deep inside me. A single Spark that let me know that I am not normal. That I am...

A Walker of the Planes.
And so, I walked... even though I am a Plane myself. What was I thinking!? Anyways, I have walked and learned more before I used another Avatar and went where He is currently at. We both looked at one another before we watched a planet known as Earth. I felt something and I made another Avatar to look for it. That something were the Rachni. I took them into my Hivefold.

Meanwhile in my body, I have created something that I called the 'Henderson' Series which are just those weird things that I've seen in this thing called the Web of Knowledge. On my First Avatar, I found a race known as the Tyranids and the Zergs. I've decided to take them in.

-=ODP: The Sufficiently Cautious Traveler, Seiya Ryuuguin | Dimension CTHR-51-74=-

I slumped down on the floor. I have gained a really useful skill called "Rewrite" which allows me to reset anything I have, including my Level. I've been using it as well. It appeared when my left palm gained a glowing rectangle outline. Not only that but it removed my Level Cap. All my stats are crazily high now.

Now as for where I am? I'm in a world called Ixphoria. I accidentally traveled here when I'm trying to figure out how to use the glowing rectangular outline. I also accidentally killed the Demon King and his Generals due to me travelling to where they are supposed to be meeting at and it escalated from there.

I've gained even more skills but I noticed something. I gained the power to have more than one life every year. Nice. Now what the hell am I going to do again? Ah right, I should... What was I supposed to do again?

Ah right. Be the Demon King since I'm not a hero and that they have this thing called 'You killed the Demon King, that means you are stronger and therefore the new Demon King'... I hate paperworks.

-=ODP: The Inspired Inventor, Noximillien Coxen | Dimension WF-743-211-364=-

I looked at the cube right as I picked it up. What in the world is this thing? It fixed my erratic invention and I've decided to take the cube.
[Class and Aspect requirements met...]
My wife and children greeted me and I greeted them as well. Or that was what would've happen if I have a wife and children. They are just AI assistants that I made. I... I should've asked her before she died by that thing I killed.
[Class and Aspect activated.]
Upon doing so, a God cursed me to live forever. Now I'm alone.
[Welcome to SBURB.EXE.]
In this barren world, I'm the only one that lived. I was about to resume my work when I felt the world slipped away and I appeared to be in my bed.
[Waiting for Players... 5/8 slots taken.]
That is weird... I went down the second level to the main level and I continued my... I stopped.
[World Threshold reached... Tutorial mode engaged.]
What? Why is there a blue planet up above? And... Where is the the fucking moon!?

-=ODP: The Clouded Moonlight, Gekkou Nanase | Dimension MW-754-214-375=-

I looked at the person before me. I could only feel nothing but contempt for myself. I felt numb on what just happened.
[Class and Aspect requirements met...]
"C-call the ambulance!" A person shouted. I don't know what that person looks like but all I know is that this is my fault.
[Class and Aspect activated.]
I looked at that person lying down in the street, on their pool of blood. Why did my brother pushed me away from that truck? WHY!?
[Welcome to SBURB.EXE]
Then I felt the world disappear beneath me and I fell somewhere as I saw a bright thing appeared in the sky.
[Waiting for Players... 6/8 slots taken.]
Immediately, I blacked out.
[World Threshold reached... Tutorial mode engaged.]
I woke up and realized that I'm in my bed- wait what is that floating green thing over there?

-=ODP: The Last Draka | Dimension DRK-613-122-64=-
I woke up in a startle and looked out to the window. I saw nothing. Good... GOOD. I curled in the ground and laughed. It's been a while-no. It's been several millennia since that thing appeared and it was a matter of chance that something saved me.

I've still have nightmares from that thing that appeared in my world. Piercing red eyes, grinning like a lunatic... and that knife. Oh, how horrifying that knife is. It was a miracle that everyone actually chose to escape by committing suicide when it destroyed the moon and the world itself. The others... I shuddered. Not so lucky. Whatever that lunatic did, they were stripped of themselves turned into abominations of flesh and blood.

I laughed on how I am the only one left. I laughed at everything that happened in my life. I laughed at myself and my fate. I laughed at the Fall of our Dominion, the Draka. I laughed, because I want to. I still laughed when I felt it. I run outside and saw planets of different coloring in the sky. This time, I laughed, for I know that I am not alone now.

I will kill that lunatic. The one with green-yellow striped shirt. Mark my words, you mass-murdering child, I will be the one who will kill you!

[The Wheel of Fortune shines upon you... Your Fated Foe, CHARA, will appear soon...]

-=ODP: The Man named Taco | Dimension TAZ-561-754-223=-

I looked at the two owners of the Wonderland staring at me because of a ringing in my left hand. Wait what? I took a look at my left hand and I saw a rectangular outline in my palm, glowing intensely as the ringing increases. I have no idea what to do with this. So I poke it a couple of times...

A voice emanated from it. "Sanctitatis Mortuus, rogo te prohibere unlife qui fregit te!!" After that, the two owners of Wonderland begin to shake as red cracks appeared in their body. They screamed in pain before they turned to dust. "You'll thank me later..." Wait, this voice! This is my voice! I turned to Magnus and Merle who looked as shocked as we do.

"I almost forgot... REVIVIFY!" Then the umbrella glowed and spat out... My sister!?

"What the actual fuck is going on!?" Magnus shouted as the glow in my hand faded away.

-=ODP: Edgy Self-Depreciating Witchlet | REZ-023-165-754=-

I looked at the machine in front of me. Minerva looked as well. The same goes for Sekhmet and Daphne.

"Um... Satella. What does this thing do?" Echidna pointed at it.

"I have no idea. This is the first time I've seen this thing before." I harrumphed while looking at the strange machine.

If only I have known what this thing will do... The look on Echidna's face would be priceless...
latest

Oh great. Echidna is currently trying to figure out what this thing does. I sighed and tried helping her. I pressed a button and some sort of flying thing appeared. I... have no idea what this thing is, but it hurts my eyes just looking at it.

"Oh, what is this..." Echidna got absorbed into that thing and she appeared ghostly like his feet were now joined together into a weird wispy tail.

"What the actual FUCK!?" We all looked at Echidna as if she has created another head out of nowhere.

Echidna muttered something in her breathe... "Holy shit, I learned everything." ...and she left us to go to somewhere being flying about and the like.

I looked at Minerva, Sekhmet and Daphne before I've decided to just go to sleep.

Elsewhere... deep within the planet's core the denizen, Yaldabaoth, stirred awake. "My time has come." It took a look at the alarm clock. "Oh wait, it's months too early. I'll sleep more." Then it slept once more. On the alarm clock, one can see the hour and minutes in it. 4:20 6/9/XX.

-=PoV: The Moonwalker | ODP: The Eldritch Astronauts | Dimension ME-643-218-043 | Year: 1969 CE=-
-=Dream Bubble=-
It all started when Mankind got into the moon.

"One step for man, one giant leap for Mankind..." I stopped immediately. Notably because I saw a massive monument right there before me. "Houston... Are you seeing this?" If I were to look back here in the future, I will remember that this was the turning point of our history.

I saw a floating obelisk with words detailing something. Then I saw a mural about a great war. I looked more and revelations started piling up one another.

"Houston... We're not alone and our race is actually older than we ever thought." I spoke and touched the murals. Looking back, those are the very words that shook the world at whole.

-=PoV: The Wanderer | ODP: The Eldritch Astronauts | Dimension ME-643-218-043 | Year: 2113 CE=-
-=Dream Bubble | Pre-Fifth War for Creation=-
So much time has passed, so much work has been made. Humanity has opened their eyes after the 'Lunar Landing' Event. The world is never the same. Wars were stopped as revelations are unveiled on how Humanity were one of the many races banded together against the Amalgamation of Flesh and Steel, the Grox; and how the Grox used a weapon to destroy all technologies across the universe.

On that Monolith, came forth the ITSD or how they call it the 'Interference Time-Space Drive'. The first few prototypes resulted those who came back after using them to became rather Eldritch. They still have their minds, but their bodies are changed. One of them is capable of molding their bodies to different objects like a coffee mug. Everyone is pretty sure that guy is still around, fucking around with everyone by just appearing a moving household object.

The ITSD allowed Humanity to go to higher dimensions. They expanded and accidentally woke up the Protheans on Mars. The two races joined together in search of me, who made the Mural. I made sure to get them to a wild goose chase all over the universe as an 'odyssey'.

"Greetings, Humanity, as the one who placed that Monolith and Mural there on the moon. I welcome you Inter-Planar Commonwealth which is a group of these things they called Planes even though they are clearly Universes. That old theory, Many-Worlds Interpretation, is actually right all along.

How ignorant Humanity is, but now they aren't as ignorant as before. Talks were made. Species were found. Centuries gone by and they are now part of the Inter-Planar Commonwealth. Then the races known as Zergs and Tyranids appeared and they apparently are already a member of the IPC due to one of the Zerglings actually acted as a representative. Everyone is still confused on how did that happen? But I just wrote it as a Wednesday-Class Event just happening.

The creation of a Militia group happened when I'm still a kid. It was us, Humanity, that gave it the name. The thing is, that wasn't its real name. Everyone just calls it the Minutemen due to how ready they are in a minute's notice.

After the ITSD were fully functional and doesn't turn anyone into Eldritch Abominations, Humanity set sail to expand more... causing everyone in the Commonwealth's High Court headaches.

Now as for me, I have created a smaller avatar for me to act upon. It is basically Megatron with Tank Alt Mode.

The Smaller Avatar, I think?
tom-stockwell-megatron.jpg

I've upgraded this Avatar with Transformium Alloy, allowing me to be Galvatron but I prefer this appearance more.

I've created my own Starscream, well the template is named Starscream. This individual unit is named Starslayer. He fought more like a Macross.

I've seen an alert by my probes and I looked at the data made. Interesting. "Starslayer." I spoke.

"What is it, your War Lordiness?" He asked while briefly bowing before me.

I merely asked. "Have you heard of the Leviathan of Dis?" He looked at me and blinked.

"Leviathan of Dis-" I interrupted him immediately.

"Leviathan of Dis NUTS!" He has a rather surprised look on his face.

"What?" He is confused. Interesting how innocent and pure his 'Spark' is. That's great. Now to plan out to corrupt him through the power of Memes.

"You'll figure it out after learning Humanity's Meme Culture." I looked upon a platform overseeing my massive Factories recreating the Transformium Prototypes in the movie.

One of them, Stinger, took his first steps. He clenched his hands briefly before turning them into weapons. Ooh~, a bloodthirsty one. Useful.

I took a look at the alerts and... I froze, not literally. |Nomad| and |Mover| gained too much power in the seal and needs to be released. The former forces my consciousness to peer through other worlds, the latter moves my consciousness on unassuming people and removes my own memories of each time I am in their body. No, not their memories, they haven't even got a single clue that I exist anyway.

I immediately pulled all of my power and unseal the two before spreading their excess energy in all of the currently unsealed essences which resulted into a cascade of stuff happening. Notably portions of my Existence that thinly spread out strengthened and pulled back to me.

And then I woke up.
[Record scratched. : Song stopped.]

(M) | ACT 1: The Ever-turning Triple Reacharound | Long Live the King [1] |
[SBURB -Of Tricksters and Grimdarkness- updated... Initializing... Complete...]
[SBURB -Of Tricksters and Grimdarkness- Update completion... New DLC found... Breaking Infinity.]
[
Prelude-WNDR.EXE has been contaminated with "PATTERN SCREAMER"... ACT1-MSHL.EXE active and free of contamination...]
[Designations.EXE has been repaired and free of contamination... Editing previous Server Logs.]
[P.S. Contamination Purged: 1% of 100%]

[Trivias loading... Load complete.]
[Trivia Name: "ODPC"]
[-Description: "ODPC stands for Origin Diversity Planar Code, which is also called the Planar Hotline. It is the Code of the Plane and what makes it different from the rest. This usually comes before the Dimensional Code."]

[Trivia Name: "D-Code"]
[-Description: "D-Code stands for Dimensional Code which is the variation of the Plane or an alternate realm, timeline, etc... anchored to the plane."]

[Trivia Name: "PPC"]
[-Description: "The Protectors of the Plot Continuum. Also known as the Floral Puppets by the Sues. They are an organization dedicated to destroying the so-called 'badfics'. It is unknown what happened to them after the |Fifth War for Creation| itself. But there are rumors that they took in some Sues to try and fix the state of |Creation|."]

[Trivia Name: "Sues"]
[-Description: "Also known as Reality Warpers from the Nth Dimension. They are all known throughout the |Creation| in their rather infamous |Warps|. Almost all Sues are Patrons, but not all Patrons are Sues. After the |Fifth War for Creation|, they've become quite unionized and they are staying in their own hodgepodge/patchwork Multi-Plane that they made. Most them did stay, but some left to pursue their own devices."]

[Trivia Name: "±Super Modes"]

[-Description: "Also known as Power Up Mode, this term is intrinsically linked to the Code of Existence itself. There are numerous Super Modes out there but there are three categories to it: Asset, Equal and Negate. The three are merely aspects on what kind of things the Super Mode is capable of, however most of the cases the pros outweigh the cons. Asset has little to no drawbacks. Equal has balanced strength and weakness. Negate, however, is the most dangerous as this type of Super Mode is extremely unstable. In exchange of having extremely powerful Super Mode that could trump the two other Super Modes, Negate has dire consequences attached to it upon activation. Permanent Misfortune, Death, Constant Ruinous Aura, etc... There are fates worse than death after all, using Negate Super Mode is one of them."]

"You may wield a power that made you a god. You may not try to be one, but your everyone says you must become one."
- Excerpt from The Birth of 3812-B, the Marshal of a Thousand Heroes and an Archon that wrought Salvation to the World known as Earth, by Dr. Cue 'The Ball-zee" Scratch.

"I may be the vilest Dark Lord in history that has ever shown up, but I am NOT waking her up! She is worse than Grindelwald and Dark Lord Hotep combined! She killed the dinosaurs! ALL OF THEM!"
- The Wanderer, as a DADA teacher in Durmstrang, pointing at Klee sleeping in the closet while the Marshal is trying to hide behind the students. The students are all confused on what's going on except for Headmaster Forz who is currently rolling on the floor, laughing.

"Wake up, Shielder. We have a world to burn."
- An excerpt from an old memory moments before the Zeltoble massacre begun with the legend of the Sword Demon Lord and a kidnapped Shield Hero.

[A/N: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Sorry for the late chapter, the computer bluescreened when I was about to post the chapter and erased all of it. As such, this resulting chapter is splitted into multiple parts as I try recalling all of it.]

[Song Insert: Alone Time]
-=PoV: The Marshal, an Aspect of the Self Iteration | ODP: The Wanderer that Shouldn't even be there | Origin Diversity Planar Code & Dimensional Code: Triangulating... | Date: ??? | Epoch: Post-Fifth War for Creation | Local Epoch: ???=-

There was an old saying... that a fool always try to make the world a better place.
I am too stupid at this type of things.
There was also an old saying... that all the heroes are masochists. No wait, that was recent and new. The four masochists running around and saving whatever world they get into when the Pattern Screamer broke out of it's containment Verse.
How utterly pathetic... or perhaps clever?
Seamless Fractals unveiling the norm. The Copy of a Copy of a Copy that shouldn't be. Resonating even beyond space and time. Chanting the forbidden words, assimilating the patterns that cannot be. Through the mirrored reality, the inversion is made true. White pearls, lost yellow, green menace, the profound red with the black that emerged from the void. The broken egg hatched into a monstrous existence. Redacted, redacted, redacted. Speak and ye shall find, the ending is always the same as the beginning of the end. Time and time and time and time, broken unfurled pulsating resonance.
Sometimes, the heroes and the fools have the opposites of what I just I mentioned. Who I am? I have no idea. I merely woke up to an extremely loud screaming that brought patterns upon patterns being distorted repeatedly. I looked beyond and I saw a machine screaming like none other than one of my old pals, the Wanderer. I rolled my eyes and continued lying to my bed. Why? Why the hell not? I mean, beds are there for that reason, right?

The Demon King, A God of Anomalies, the Marshal that Never Were, a false Reyvateil-Origin, the English Lord
-=[ruby="Default Form"]Marshal[/ruby]=-
R4Wz7.jpg

"We didn't the start the fire, it's always burning since Time unending."

-=ERROR: FORMS.BAT HAS BEEN CONTAMINATED BY █████=-
-=[ruby="Current | The Stranger from the Fractal Skies"]Retired Marshal, Cruz the Desolator[/ruby]=-
3ad0bcdb59a521cd6f33b888488c0ee7.jpg

SOUL/s:
| The Pattern Breaker |

LOVE: ∞
EXP: ∞% / ∞%

dc34o4q-d79ff91f-3430-4e75-acb5-c1b15fd07fc4.gif

|[ruby="The Power to Realize the Improbable and Impossibilities"] Determination[/ruby]|
LOVE: ∞
EXP: ∞% / ∞%
40f369466e02675aab7d33b4db1b4613abdc600b_hq.gif

-=Idle/Roaming Player Guide System | Build ver. 7.2.666=-
Alt Name/s: Diablos Marshall | Black | Hazama Kuzuki | Zangetsu Ichiiro | Hikkigaya 'Ikki' Kurogane | Zhong Li | Wu Zhong | Park Mubong |
Mujin Park | Kibutsuji Muzan | Aletia "Leti" Galdea Vesperitio Avatarl | Mara 'Hajun' Papiyas | Naga Springfield

Current Name: Marciell Reiner Lute 'Cruz' fon Constantine
LOVE: ??? (Pre-Reincarnation) | ∞ (Current)
Title/s: 【Fateless One】|【The [ruby="Superego"]Marshal[/ruby] to the [ruby="Id"]Force[/ruby] and [ruby="Ego"]Wanderer[/ruby]】|【The Amalgamated Herrscher】|
【Cute Potato】|【Too Adorable】|【Master of The Clow Arcana】|【Foolish Emperor of the Tarot Arcana】|【Knight of Sorrows】|
【The Avatar of Light and Dark】|【Actual Field Marshal】|【Archwitch of the Aetherial Blight】|【Herald of the Cosmic Seas】|
【The Hegemony of Oblivion】|【Proprietor and Founder of Marshall, Carter and Dark Inc.】|【The Second Scarlet King】|
【The Flayed Prince】|【The Changed King of Alagadda】|【The Twilight Golden King】

Original Self's Class/es: Fallen Anomaly (Unique, Special, Wildcard, ???) | Forge Knight (Unique, Special) | Gunslinger (Unique, Special) |
Pathfinder (Unique, Special) | Synergist (Unique) | Divine Priest/ess (Special) | Demon King, Nobunaga (Wait, what!?) | Terrarian (Unique, Legendary, Special) |
Amalgamated Herrscher (Unique, Special, Legendary) | Legendary Archwitch (Unique, Legendary, Special) | Crafter (Legendary, Special) |
Jumper (Unique, Legendary, Special) | Magical Boy/Girl (Legendary, Special) | Clow's Heir (Unique, Legendary, Special) | Legendary Overlord(Legendary, Special) |
Grand Beast (Unique, Legendary, Special) | Grand Foreigner (Unique, Legendary, Special)
Current Class/es: Jade God-Emperor (Unique, Legendary, Special) | Amalgamated Herrscher (Unique, Legendary, Special) | Grand Foreigner (Unique, Legendary, Special) |
Grand Beast (Unique, Legendary, Special)

Super Mode/s: |±The Desolator|

-=Stats=-
HP: ???/∞
SP: ∞/∞
MP: ∞/∞
Str: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Way too strong.(?)​
Vit: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Helthy(?)​
Dex: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Speedy reaction to the speed of thought.(?)​
Agi: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | I am Speed.(?)​
Int: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | π is a lie.(?)​
Wis: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Wise enough to know that a pie is a lie.(?)​
Cha: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Enough to have a tsundere confess her feelings in one half of an episode.(?)​
Res: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Durable enough to tank the [REDACTED].(?)​
MRes: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Immune to magic unless desired.(?)​
Luk: ERROR, VALUE OVERFLOW | Lucky Bastard.(?)​

-=Current Loadout=-
Main Armament/s:
-[ruby="Primary Melee"]Zangetsu, The Moon Slaying Shadow[/ruby]
-[ruby="Secondary/Other"]Aeterna Serpens: Mercurios[/ruby]
Sub Armament/s: Legendary Armament -The Self-made "Sword"- | [ruby="Strategic Enhanced Roaming Angeloid Primary Harbinger Improbable Machine"]SERAPHIM[/ruby] Arms
Armor Set: Monkey King Implements | Jade Emperor's Coat
Stand: The World Beyond Heaven
Construct Type: Endbringer
-Active Construct/s: [ruby="Energy and Matter Regulator"]Luciferion[/ruby], [ruby="Energy Obliterator"]Ideon Delta[/ruby], [ruby="Hydro-Aerokinetic Coolant"]Barbaros[/ruby]
Accessory/ies: Blood Blockade Crux (+Blood Blockade Style) | El Mariachi Cloak (Enhances Firearm Skills) |
Ωmnitrix (+10 Permanent Forms to Device Shapeshifting) | Salemian Necklace (Unappraisable, +1 False Class)
Other/s: The Eye of Sins | Eyes of The World | Eyes of Truth | Eyes of the Demon God | Twelve Eyes of the Demon Emperor/Empress |
Sage's Wisdom | Monkey King Implements | [ruby="The Thirteen Original Longinus in a single form."]The One and Only Spear, Lohengrin[/ruby]

Looking back then, I'm pretty sure that the two others called me the Marshal although I'm just another Voyager of my own. Then again, they were right. I prefer to make things simpler, such as destroying an entire world to end its suffering. Sighing, I tried to find the cool part of my pillow. Tried was the keyword. I gave up after ten minutes. The pillow is equally temperate on both sides. Another one to the apocalypse bingo. Pillow has the same temperature as the other side of it.

Ever since I've gained these powers, I was quite not there. Everyone talking seems like a noise in the background. The only ones that doesn't become background noises are those that are very important to the world, those that have the strongest Fates in said world. Everyone else, though? Not so much. I sometimes spaced out when I am trying to order a burger and caused the clerks to just give me the order for free. Weird.

Anyways, where the hell I am? Oh. I am still in my house. Nothing's gonna happen today, so I slept... Unfortunately my sleep is interrupted by a knock on my door. So I am now staring at the ceiling with tired eyes.

I went up and immediately go to the door. The sooner I get to that door, the sooner I'll get to sleep.

Opening the door, I blinked. I am now falling like a star. Ah fuck. The Force has pranked me again. I knew it! It was a bad idea to have them learn the freaking address to my home. Oh wait... I am actually at the Akashic Records and that door is the Door-To-Reincarnation that I installed so I can shove every single Magi in this place who annoys me there.

As I fell, I realized something, my levels reset and the entirety of my being became nothing but energy. Oh hey, there's something here travelling with me. The two of us fused, resulting in a yin-yang ball at our wake before both of us merged with a- something outside space and time along with a strange entity. Then the three of us rebounded by a cosmic string, accidentally assimilating several falling people, and somehow integrating a man being torn apart by countless hands before we fell onto a castle. That's when I lose consciousness.

[You have successfully merged with the following individuals: Infinite Zamasu, Guradanis, Nakiri Kubou, Kira Yoshikage, Kars, Vinegar Doppio/Diavolo, Bondrewd, Lecan, Baud, Noah Prime, Pax Shirone, Gaia and Zagan]
[New Skills and Magics acquired.]
[Some Items/Armaments have been automatically converted into Skills or Magics.]
[New Root Sources acquired.]
[Several Important Pieces of Fate are gone.]
[THE ETERNAL DEATH CYCLE IS BROKEN. You have been warned...]
[Legion-type Stand, Black Parade, obtained.]

STAND Status
Stand Name: Black Parade
Namesake: My Chemical Romance - Black Parade
Type: Legion
Description: "The souls entrapped in the Ghost Girl's Alley became a new stand after a series of strange events regarding the yin-yang falling star phenomenon."
Level: 20
Exp: 0% / 100%
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: C
Persistence: A
Precision: C
Development Potential: A

[ALERT! All of your stands fused with The World to become The Kaleidoscope World!]
STAND Status
jordan-scurlock-cosmic-god.jpg
Stand Name: The Kaleidoscope World
Namesake: Francis M - Kaleidoscope World
Type: BEYOND/Variable
Description: "A BEYOND Stand that is all-encompassing. It is Omnipresent and Omnipotent, but it hasn't been fully realized."
Level: 0
Destructive Power: S
Speed: S
Range: S
Persistence: S
Precision: S
Development Potential: ∞

=(Abilities)=
The Ever-Changing Kaleidoscope
-The Kaleidoscope World is not just a Stand but the Stand of Stands. It has the power to grant limitless potential to all Stands you possess, turn into whatever version of the Stand the user desired the most at their own will and the best of all, create whatever Stand the user desires upon which the user often create while unconscious about it.
-It also has the power to fuse Requiem Stands into a BEYOND Stands; which in the process of doing so will outright remove the access of said Requiem Stands from the user, meaning the Arrow used in Requiem Ascension is destroyed.
-It currently has the following Stands on the Stand User's own disposal at the moment:
=The World : [ruby="Normal"]The World[/ruby], [ruby="Evolved"]Wonderful World[/ruby], [ruby="Super Evolved"]Over Heaven[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND"]Kaleidoscope World[/ruby]
=D4C : [ruby="Normal"]D4C[/ruby], [ruby="Evolved"]Love Train[/ruby], [ruby="Super Evolved"]Love Machine[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND| Fused with Whitesnake and Eternity"]Beyond Eternity[/ruby]
=Whitesnake : [ruby="Normal"]Whitesnake[/ruby], [ruby="Evolved"]C-Moon[/ruby], [ruby="Super Evolved"]Made in Heaven[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND| Fused with D4C and Eternity"]Beyond Eternity[/ruby]
=Eternity : [ruby="Normal / Evolved"]Eternity[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND | Fused with D4C and Whitesnake"]Beyond Eternity[/ruby]
=The Man Who Can't Be Moved : [ruby="Normal"]The Man Who Can't Be Moved[/ruby], [ruby="Evolved"]The Man Who Can't Be Moved Chorus[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND | Fused with Wonder of U and Weather Report"]Mr. Blue Sky[/ruby]
=Wonder of U : [ruby="Normal"]Wonder of U[/ruby], [ruby="Evolved"]Wonder of U Orchestra[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND | Fused with The Man Who Can't Be Moved and Weather Report"]Mr. Blue Sky[/ruby]
=Weather Report/Heavy Weather : [ruby="Normal"]Weather Report[/ruby], [ruby="Evolved"]Heavy Report[/ruby], [ruby="BEYOND | Fused with The Man Who Can't Be Moved and Wonder of U"]Mr. Blue Sky[/ruby]
=[ruby="BEYOND"]Powerwind of Light[/ruby]

[ALERT! A new Stand has been made by The Kaleidoscope World!]
STAND Status
alexey-egorov-power-of-music.jpg

Stand Name: Ode an Die Freude
Namesake: Beethoven - Ode an Die Freude
Type: Automatic Long-Range Stand
Description: "A Stand that composes reality itself. It has the appearance of a conglomerate made entirely of musical instruments."
Level: 0
Speed: C
Range: A
Persistence: B
Precision: B

=(Abilities)=
[ruby="The Conductor of Souls, The Composer of Fates, The Weaver of Destinies"]An Ode to Elysium[/ruby]
-This ability makes the Stand User to always have a minimum of at least 50 meter domain that allows them to freely manipulate anything they desired. However, there's a slight delay to this ability's effect the further away the Stand User from the desired location's effect.

When I regained my consciousness back. I'm still on the ground. I felt heat brought to life in my entire body. I clenched my head immediately as I struggled to stand up, only for me to fall on the ground. My body glowed and slightly grew. I gasped for air as my veins glowed with golden light all over my body before blackening like the starless skies I used to look at night. The veins disappeared after a while. In my head, was a crown of ethereal thorns that disappeared shortly after the veins.

Spirit Halo/Ring Color​
Age​
Overall Shape / Symbol​
No. of Runes​
Rune Color​
Runic Font / Language​
Monochromatic
Kaleidoscope​
∞​
Kaleidoscope​
∞​
Monochromatic
Kaleidoscope​
All​
Vantablack, Red Outline​
∞​
Ouroboros​
∞​
Vantablack and Red​
Norse, Greek, Sumerian​
Black, Gold Outline​
∞​
Clock​
12​
White​
Integer​
Dark Grey, Ember Outline​
∞​
The Dark Bleeding Sun /
The Dark Sigil​
12​
Gold​
Hexcode​
Silver​
∞​
Fractal Snowflake​
100​
Blue, White Outline​
Norse​
Crimson​
∞​
Broken Hourglass​
427​
Paleblood, Dark Red Outline​
Eldritch​
Blood Red​
???​
Crown of Thorns​
7​
Rainbow​
Edenic, Jewish, Celtic, Roman​
White, Gold Outline​
14,324,443​
Musician's Score​
443​
Black​
Musical Notes​
Blue, Red​
∞​
Helix Spiral​
∞​
Green​
DNA Sequence​
Brilliant Golden White​
2,156,503​
Chakram​
10​
Orange​
Caesarian Cipher​
White​
1e100​
Circle​
∞​
Grey/Gray​
Mayan​

Must've been my Essences trying to make this body similar to my Original Body. My clothes reformed in order to make an outfit befitting for my new identity into this world- oh fuck. I grew shorter, now most of the outfits in my [Inventory] needs revamp... again.

Also what's with this look, me? I look like my bishounen form, albeit shorter. Now what's missing? Hmm... Aha! A hat! I chose randomly in my [GoB] and I've gained a familiar hat.

Soul merging stabilized | Current Status: Nominal
-=[ruby="Current | Restricted Mode"]Altered Synergist[/ruby]=-
83fbb7bfa19dcc1964983011ea9a0a67.png
The Mark/Blessing Sigil Name: The Fifth - The Omega

d41kivg-b6f4a9be-e3af-4c33-bfea-495014bf4949.png
Current Name: Fitts Ars Magna
Current Alt Name/s: Infinite Zamasu | Guradanis | Nakiri Kubou | Kira Yoshikage| Kars | Vinegar Doppio/Diavolo |
Bondrewd | Lecan | Baud | Noah Prime | Pax Shirone | Gaia | Zagan
Race: Demon | Ultimate Being/Special Human | Waste God | Entity
Occupation/s: The Marshal | God-Emperor | Supreme God | Progenitor | Herrscher | Archfiend |The Great Sage, Gaia
Condition: Nominal
Level: 1
HP: 49959763 / 49959763
MP: 4282742 / 4282742
SP: 5028809 / 5028809
Attack Power: 7498988 (+∞)
Defense Power: 9361640 (+∞)
Magic: 9917772 (+∞)
Evasion: 9788193 (+∞)
Str: 3429175 (+∞)
Vit: 3624297 (+∞)
Dex: 5139153 (+∞)
Agi: 9097168 (+∞)
Int: 9097168 (+∞)
Wis: 7873799 (+∞)
Cha: 1374823 (+∞)
Res: ∞
MRes: ∞
Luk: ∞

Current Titles:
【Fateless One】|【The [ruby="Superego"]Marshal[/ruby] to the [ruby="Id"]Force[/ruby] and [ruby="Ego"]Wanderer[/ruby]】|【The Amalgamated Herrscher】|
【Cute Potato】|【Too Adorable】|【Master of The Clow Arcana】|【Foolish Emperor of the Tarot Arcana】|【Knight of Sorrows】|
【The Avatar of Light and Dark】|【Actual Field Marshal】|【Archwitch of the Aetherial Blight】|【Herald of the Cosmic Seas】|
【The Hegemony of Oblivion】|【Proprietor and Founder of Marshall, Carter and Dark Inc.】|【The Second Scarlet King】|
【The Flayed Prince】|【The Changed King of Alagadda】|【The Twilight Golden King】|【The Avatar of Light and Dark】|【Marshal】|
【The True Boss of Passione】|【Ruler of the Aetherial Blight】|【Ebon Twilight】|【The Desolator】|【The Alchemist of Faraday】|
【Bringer of Pestilence】|【Supreme God of Genesis】|【God-Emperor of the Umbral Plains】|【Marshal Sorcerer】|【Marshal Douluo】|
【Hegemony God of Oblivion】

-=| Resources: |=-
=Mana (+∞ per Planck Time)=
White - ∞
Green - ∞
Red - ∞
Blue - ∞
Black - ∞
Colorless - ∞

I tried standing up, but I stumble due to a platform jutting out of this cube. Time itself is froze because of [The World] automatically responding to what just happened. 10 seconds have passed. Time resumed because I am clearly not in danger right now. I am also back up standing, so I sat on the ground while figuring out where I am in a nanosecond.

I raised my palm to my eyesight and created an ethereal miniature sun. I could see an ethereal arm floating beside my hand cupping the miniature sun without any ill effects to it. My energy is being drawn to the sun as it kept it in its hand. Narrowing my eyes, I slowly moved the ethereal arm away from me, becoming a humanoid entity that looks strangely like a certain dragon.

d930221fe5ec4cd8ab794e0f974c9c26.png

Stand Name: Powerwind of Light
Namesake: Powerwind - Twilight Force
Type: Automatic BEYOND Stand
Description: "The Stand initially appears as a humanoid entity when active, passively appears as an ethereal flame-like aura."
Speed: SSS
Range: A
Persistence: B
Precision: SSS
=(Abilities)=
[ruby="The Spirit of Freedom, A Journey to Wonderland"]Power of The Ancient Force[/ruby]

-This Stand manipulates a strange spinning, rippling flame-like energy and the very fabric of reality which includes time itself. Passively, this Stand will make sure that the Stand User will always comes out on top of Victory by manipulating the concepts to the Stand User's body. This Stand also ensures that the people the Stand User interacts with and the Stand User themselves grow as a person as such it will subtly manipulate events to create a problem that only they can solve just like a "Protagonist".

I stopped and allowed the sun to dissipate without my own intervention. I moved myself out of the platform, and stood up in a lax position beside it. I felt a path and tread upon it. The first step, is to Bind this place. So I did. My Blue, Red and Black Mana increased by several manifolds that it became maxed out immediately.

[Your Binding is successful. You have fully Bound the Quanti-Astral Plane embedded in this reality to your own Forces.]
[The Quanti-Astral Plane has successfully been anchored to your own Main Body.]
[Unit Cap Limit increased.]
[New Unit Designations available. Designations: "Watchers", "Legion", "Nemesis" and "Chimera" has been created.]
[New Units available for creation.]
[Title bestowed: "Will of the Crimson Maso"]
[The Quanti-Astral Plane has successfully created a Gate to your own Archfiend Castle for your own use.]
[The Quanti-Astral Plane has successfully created a Gate to the ??? for your own use.]

Okay. I turned and I saw something amiss. This place is filled to the brim with Crimson Maso particles, which are basically a harmful variant of the Red Maso particles. To everyone but to those are used to having magic within their system, those that are machine or those that consumed the blood of a Dragon, the Crimson Maso particles will slowly turn them into a being that composes entirely of Crimson Maso. Thus rendering them mindless entities that serves the Red Maso's Will, which is now me.

I found people nearby. Except they are standing 90 de- oh. I just realized that I am on a different gravity. I created platforms towards them and I walked to rectify that situation. The platforms clunked as they disintegrated behind me into miniature cubes. Said miniature cubes orbit around me as streams of greenish tendrils. I descended to them as cube upon cube appeared and disintegrate after passing by.

Cubes in the distance moved and created some sort of massive multi-eyed construct that stared at the people when I am near to them. I looked at the people while still descending. They are... clones? I think? They bowed ninety degrees towards me. It doesn't matter.

I moved to the gate and entered it. I appeared in a castle. By the way, whose castle is this? Oh. This is my castle now. FUCK. It looks like one of those Demon King castl- I am the Demon King aren't I?

I looked at the hovering panel in front of me. Hmm... What the hell is [rwby="Ascending to the Morning Star"]Gangway[/rwby]? Huh, where did this light came from? I slowly turned to the source and saw my left hand has a hovering orb of light. I poked it, it wobbled slightly before beginning to splinter itself into countless beams of light that phased through objects and swerved around. It phased through the walls harmlessly as it dissipates. That was... weird. Hopefully it didn't do anything weird.

[You have automatically leveled up to 10000!]
Current Status: Nominal
Current Name: Fitts Ars Magna
Current Alt Name/s: Infinite Zamasu | Guradanis | Nakiri Kubou | Kira Yoshikage | Kars | Vinegar Doppio/Diavolo |
Bondrewd | Lecan | Baud | Noah Prime | Pax Shirone | Gaia | Zagan
Race: Demon | Ultimate Being/Special Human | Waste God
Occupation/s: The Marshal | God-Emperor | Supreme God | Progenitor | Herrscher | Archfiend | The Great Sage, Gaia
The Mark/Blessing Sigil: The Fifth - The Omega
Condition: Nominal
Level: 10000
HP: 474895448 / 474895448
MP: 330638443 / 330638443
SP: 452504737 / 452504737
Attack Power: 535830975 (+∞)
Defense Power: 104456136 (+∞)
Magic: 189802393 (+∞)
Evasion: 575224654 (+∞)
Str: 295518323 (+∞)
Vit: 377034161 (+∞)
Dex: 665096679 (+∞)
Agi: 824557081 (+∞)
Int: 147421118 (+∞)
Wis: 351114025 (+∞)
Cha: 28746570 (+∞)
Res: ∞
MRes: ∞
Luk: ∞

Current Titles:
【Fateless One】|【The [ruby="Superego"]Marshal[/ruby] to the [ruby="Id"]Force[/ruby] and [ruby="Ego"]Wanderer[/ruby]】|【The Amalgamated Herrscher】|
【The Flayed Prince】|【The Changed King of Alagadda】|【The Twilight Golden King】|【The Avatar of Light and Dark】|【Marshal】|
【The True Boss of Passione】|【Ruler of the Aetherial Blight】|【Ebon Twilight】|【The Desolator】|【The Alchemist of Faraday】|
【Bringer of Pestilence】|【Supreme God of Genesis】|【God-Emperor of the Umbral Plains】|【Marshal Sorcerer】|【Marshal Douluo】|
【Hegemony God of Oblivion】

-=| Resources: |=-
=Mana (+∞ per Planck Time)=
White - ∞
Green - ∞
Red - ∞
Blue - ∞
Black - ∞
Colorless - ∞

I'll just ignore that. I opened another Gate. I went inside and I appeared in a countryside. Strange. Oh well, I've decided to go to an Inn. On my way to my room, I found myself looking at the board. Nothing importance other than a sale and a bunch of magical beasts appearing in the forest. I went to my room to rest and eat. When I was about to take a rest, I realized that I forgot to get money to pay. I immediately went to the board and took a request to get rid the bandits which I did in record time.

The next day, I went to the directions of my Path and found myself in an alleyway, looking at a sorry sight. A child in the streets with her mother, a prostitute. They must be poor. Wait. The child has blonde hair and green eyes. Don't tell me... Yep. Mass confusion is a-go. I have my Knights of the Round model Endbringers at the ready behind me.

So, we walked. I strutted and I stopped on front of the child. I knelt down and offered her a bread. "What's your name, little one?" I asked as she received the bread. Her mother looked at me in wary as she saw the knights behind me.

"A-Aria." The child answered. I ruffled her hair and smiled at her then at her mother. I stood up and motioned my knights. "Follow me, along with your mother." Her mother is weary and decided to follow us to the alleyway.

I gave a swift order as I begin to truly tread upon the Path. "Find me a store that sells stores." The knights nodded and some of them ushered Aria to follow them to a candy store. Her mother looked at me and I merely smiled. "It was years too late, but Uther finally had the country back in control although at the cost of his life." I spoke to her and then I knelt before her, with my head lowered to the ground. "Your Royal Highness, Our Queen! The civil war is over, the Kingdom beckons you back! There's no need for you to continue in this lifestyle, it's time to go home!" I exclaimed loudly as she looked at me in shock.

"W-what do you mean!? Me, a Queen!? This lowly prostitute did nothing to gain that title. You must be sorely mistakened!" She exclaimed while wearily looking at the knights that are still nearby. Ah. She didn't know, huh?

I replied. "The Prince of the Pendragon Family, Uther, slept with you many years ago. He immediately left without saying a word because of an ongoing civil war in our lands thanks to corrupt nobles led by Vortigern, his brother." I raised my head towards her. "All members of the Pendragon family has the same traits. Yellow hair and green eyes. Your child is the living example of it." I paused. I have tears in my eyes when I spoke those words, technically a little bit of water magic.

"It was years after the civil war, on his deathbed, that he revealed the truth. We searched far and wide, until now. The States of Galderia and the Kingdom of Britannia awaits at your command, Your Royal Highness." After I said those words. She is torn on what she will do. She doesn't know what she would do now. She didn't know that her so-called husband was actually the prince and that she didn't know why he suddenly left... until now. Of course, the was what the Path told me.

The I spoke the words that finally put her to make a choice. "The people are restless. They want a person to lead them. I'm afraid that if they never see the Heir to the throne, another terrible war will happen once more..." I performed the dogeza position. "Please! For the sake of the people!" I can't see her face but she spoke in her earnest voice.

"Please you don't have to this, okay? I, a lowly prostitute, will be your so-called Queen." I looked at her face. Oh. She didn't fully believed me. I immediately stood up and rejoiced. I used a little bit of magic to clean her and cleanse her of whatever sickness she has. I merely placed my index finger on my mouth, shushing her to be quiet about it. She widened her eyes but nodded.

"Very well! Let's go and make you more Noble and onto the clothing store. I believe I have commissioned clothes last month." I said as we made our way to the clothing store. On the way there, we stopped by to get Aria. Immediately, we went on a store to help Aria and her mother to look more Noble than she ever was. When they didn't accepted Aria's mom due to her status. I gave them a single rare coin that the Path told me extremely valuable to this kingdom. They immediately gave them the VIP treatment. We splitted once more, due to Aria being hungry. The knights got her to a restaurant in a hurry.

Upon entering the clothing store, the clerk seems impassive and never greeted us when he noticed her. "Tsk. To think a lowly prostitute would appear instead of the usual nobles." And then he was immediately hit in the back of his head by the manager.

"I'm sorry about this. I will reprimand him at once." The manager spoke as he carried two boxes. I nodded. "This is the clothes you commissioned, our seamstress gladly took the job seriously and made too much details. I'm sorry if it displeased you." The manager showed me the first box. I opened it to reveal it's contents. I smirked internally. Cassandra family, you people are truly a gift to me.

"No. It's okay." I gave the opened box to Aria's mother and she looked incredulous at it. "Madam, your new clothes. Try it. If it doesn't fit your taste, I would commission another one." She got the box and went to the changing room in the store.

The curtain opened, revealing she is in her new clothes. It has a brooch of a dragon on the ascot. Overall, she looked like she is cosplaying Violet Evergarden. The clerk blushed but before he can think of anything, Lancelot launched himself towards the man albeit before he can chop the clerk's head, I spoke a single word. "Stop." Lancelot stopped before he can decapitate him, a little bit of blood escaped from that minor wound. Lancelot sheathed his sword and moved behind me.

"I apologize for Lancelot, he can't bear the thought of a person lusting towards His Royal Highness's hidden wife." I bowed briefly at the manager and his harrumphed. "As apology, I'll give you this." I gave him the same rare coin I gave earlier.

He examined the coin and then turned to the clerk then towards to me. "This is... A white-gold coin!?" The manager stopped. "Would you wish to kill him now?" The manager spoke and the clerk froze at the sight and frothed his mouth. "I mean, with this money you gave to me. I will replace him with ten more people, no, hundreds more people." The manager continued.

I laughed a bit. "No, no. There's no need. After all. He will be reprimanded right? Let bygones be bygones, so as they say." I turned to Aria's mom. "Let's go meet Aria, all right? I believe they are still on that same restaurant place. You guys go ahead, Gawain and I will have to explore the city more. Our meeting place is at the gates of this kingdom at approximately 4 PM. Have fun!" Aria's mother and the knights went ahead while Gawain was left behind with me on this stroll.

As we go to the streets, a carriage careened out of control and passed by a man in the center of the road. The carriage crashed, freeing the horses and crippling the Noble inside said carriage. "They were hurrying too much." I muttered. "They should put a speed limit here like we did back at our kingdom." Gawain nodded at my words. I turned to the commoner in the center of the road. He seemed to be selling papers. "Hey. Can you give me that newspaper?" I asked. He did. I examined the papers. "What's your name?" I asked.

"H-Hans, sir!" He exclaimed. I turned to him in bewilderment.

"It appears that the stuttering is part of the culture huh? Very well then." I gave him a bag filled with those coins. "Keep the change, and give me the new papers whenever I visit this country." I was about to leave when I remembered something. "Also, can you get more people to help you? Just one person on the street selling papers would be disheartening to this country. You should be more lively and shout out the news. Twice the extra, if you know what I mean? Like 'Extra, extra! A carriage accident on the venue! Speed limit must be enforced otherwise more accidents will happen next!'." I smiled at him and we continued our aimless stroll. Just as we are about to leave, I heard a loud, "Wait!", we stopped briefly and turned to Hans.

"What is your name, oh kind sir?" He asked. I replied as we left him there on the streets.

"I am Fitts Ars Magna. The Acting Regent Emperor of the Empire of Galderia and the current King of Alagadda."

-=Repercussions=-
"He. Do you know what you did?" The manager spoke to the clerk. "That man is a very, very important person to our business. If what you did displeased him then he will have your head cut off." The clerk looked at the manager, rolling his eyes.

"Oh really? Who is he then?" The clerk smirked arrogantly.

"That man is the Acting Regent to a very massive empire. More massive than the empire we are in. Based on what I've heard, there was a civil war that happened there three years ago but now they are on the right track of restoring order." The manager explained.

"Hah. You must be lying." The manager grabbed him by the shoulders.

"My cousin that lives there kept telling me on how he flays people alive during and after the civil war." The clerk gulped at the manager's words. "My cousin also told me what the look on his face was. He looked like he is enjoying every second of it." The clerk is now pale and shaking. "He also told me that the man in front of us tortures everyone that betrays him and his Empire, like the allies who didn't join the Civil War and fled somewhere." The manager exclaimed.

"Y-y-you mean I was this close to dying?" The clerk asked. He is now fearing for his life on what's happening.

The manager nodded. "My God, he tracked them all down even their relatives. What he did to them..." The manager begin shaking. "Oh what he did to them, the details of what he did would scar you for life." The clerk promptly peed his pants.

In another side of the country, several commoners are shouting whilst holding newspapers, attracting several nobles and people thus as a result the papers are sold. "Extra! Extra! Rumors of another empire's exiled queen and princess to be is on the empire today! Last sighted on the restaurant of..."

"An Exiled Queen and a Princess to be?" A noble asked.

"What the? This is like a fairy tale and from the novels. An exiled beautiful queen from another empire who hid and became a prostitute to live with her child and the child being a princess. The two being found years later by a King of another country. How dreamy~!?" A noblewoman murmured.

A commoner then shouted. "People, please buy our papers to stay ahead of the news in Hans Printing Company!" The commoners silently thanked the man responsible for this, the one who hired them and promptly gave them a new job and a whole new workforce for the Empire.

On the printing press of the Hans Printing Company, the man known as Hans looked at the window and onto the streets where the people he hired are working nonstop to sell the papers. "Thank you, kind sir. For giving me and others a new life to behold." He muttered, smiling for a HOPE that appeared on his lowest of days.

Elsewhere, a crippled Noble will never walk again. Thus his children killed him and took his lands. But the Crown learnt of this after a week and they are sent to be exiled. The children's names are Mielle and Cain. They are killed on the way to the designated exiled location along with everyone, except for a girl named Ren who will wake up as a changed individual.

On another part of the world, a girl named Katarina Claes woke up from bumping her head. Before promptly panicking on what's about to happen.

On yet another part of the world, a boy named Rudeus just realized how dreadful the world could be by being sent as a private tutor.

In a certain forest, Choi Han managed to get out of it and into civilization, with him bearing a grim look and future.

Outside of that world, a trashy goddess is smiling as her plan is about to unfold... By reincarnating a hikineet into the body of a trash mob character that she hates in that certain otome game.

Back
Top Bottom