What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Northman

Lerticus

Senile Old Coot
☭ Communism ☭

Why isn't Alexander Skarsgård in everything? He is so good.

Anya Taylor-Joy is... OK. Just one of those new "it" girls having her day in the sun.

Björk as a Norse witch. Yes, please.

I look forward to this.

If this is meant to be a Norse Conan the Barbarian, everything seems a bit dull outside of Skarsgard in Kratos mode and Bjork as a seeress.

Where are the giant Fenrir wolves, the skulls-adorned armour and horned helmets, the actual 9-foot trolls?

Holy.

Fuck.

Wow.

Five hammer and sickles out of five.

Y'all be crazy. This movie is absofuckinglutely amazing. The audio, the cinematography, the acting... perfect. Story is based off of the Amleth saga, which inspired the inferior copy Hamlet (Shakes literally cut off the 'H' and moved it to the front of the name). Solid story.

This film deserves every award. All of them.

Last edited:
Too bad Indonesia is too deep in the capeshit to have any space for movies like this.

I thought it was meh. Didn't even know Bjork was in it until I saw this post lmao

Back
Top Bottom