What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The RE:2 Remake thread.

While it certainly was well put together, I'm sad to say this game's opening hour was not at all scary to me and I didn't play more than that. This is supposed to be a horror game, try and actually scare me game! I was over here laughing my arse off at all the stuff that was supposed to be scary!

And I also don't like how scripted it is... I really just wanted to crawl through that litle space in the garrage door, but it had to make it into a cutscene. Like, no!

I want to do that! But no.

The game is like "Worry not, Neo, you just put down y'r controller for a bit, and we will just guide you along! Don't worry, we'll give you a ten minute cutscene so you don't have to play!"

While it certainly was well put together, I'm sad to say this game's opening hour was not at all scary to me and I didn't play more than that. This is supposed to be a horror game, try and actually scare me game! I was over here laughing my arse off at all the stuff that was supposed to be scary!

And I also don't like how scripted it is... I really just wanted to crawl through that litle space in the garrage door, but it had to make it into a cutscene. Like, no!

I want to do that! But no.

The game is like "Worry not, Neo, you just put down y'r controller for a bit, and we will just guide you along! Don't worry, we'll give you a ten minute cutscene so you don't have to play!"
Play until Mr. X shoes up. Then you can say the game isn't scary.

Believe me or not, I didn't play it, and I was waiting for it for a long time now
But I'm pretty sure it's one of the greatest games of this year
All Resident Evil games are great

Believe me or not, I didn't play it, and I was waiting for it for a long time now
But I'm pretty sure it's one of the greatest games of this year
All Resident Evil games are great
Resident Evil 6.

While I still haven't beaten this cause of (KH3) I have enjoyed it. Not as much as 4 or 7 but still a lot especially since Im not much for survival horror.

This RE 2 is excellent, a terrifying and beautiful atmosphere. Mr X not as boring as that.
Graphically rather cool and fluid.
Claire and Leon very well modeled

Resident Evil 6 is simply a great tribute to all Resident Evil past, by offering a big "BEST OF" of all that makes today the greatness of this Saga.

I'll speak against the consensus here:

RE2 Remake is one of the worst RE games I've played. This is down primarily to the random nature of how many bullets it actually takes to kill or disable a zombie. If you're lucky? 1 shot to the head. Unlucky? Try over 20. Delimbing them is just as random, to the point you can expend an entire clip just to get a single leg off or it can come off in just a few shots. This is normal difficulty mind you, I don't know if Hard or Easy makes things more regular, but I can't play a game where I can't predict what happens when I shoot something.

Back
Top Bottom