What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shipyard of... Mk. II (and probably misc stuff later too come to think of it)

Don't worry, the ahoge will come back, it's inevitable...

Screw it, close enough. Given that it's a joke project to begin with, I'm too lazy to put on the details...

destroyer_by_markpoe_dd7jpwm-fullview.jpg

2 drawing, 5 years apart. I may have devolved a bit TBH.

Me on QQ in a nutshell...

Last edited:
That big plane appears to lack any place to land on that ship :v
The big plane is a heavy bomber/maritime patrol craft, it has the range to reach the nearest land... probably.

Next thing you know, us millennials are killing the stock market, because we're not stupid enough to throw good money after bad. Or you know, timing...

Why is "society" cloaked in the Super Saiyan aura.
It's supposed to be fire, and it's not society, but rather the state of my investments (it's a burning dumpster fire right now). Society is actually just the disembodied voice.

Your Oriental Despotism is nothing compared to my Oriental Drakaism.
My sci-fi story is significantly further along than any of your stories, checkmate.

Scanner was a bit wonky this time around, and a bit more experimenting with some editing tools and stuff.

Back
Top Bottom