What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Speed of Light (OOC)

Is - Samus Aran taken yet?
Nope. Right now she is being held for interrogation. But eventually they will find out she is perhaps one of their best chances.

"OK, lock it down, as Carter always said. We've got a job to do, and the Captain here has been informed that we have a prisoner wanted by the Federation aboard, and that he would like a parley."

Kirk frowned and sighed. "This is gonna get a lot more awkward and... annoying... before it gets better. Am I right?"

The SPARTAN in ODST gear turned to another, and said, "I like this guy already," jamming a thumb in his direction.

Kat swallowed, obviously uncomfortable with what she was about to say.

"Former Starfleet Officer Samus Aran has been found guilty of crimes against humanity, and sentenced to execution by a UEG Court on Earth. We wanted to let you know now, so that you can bring this information before the Federation so they could have time to prepare a defense against their actions in the perpetuation of possible future charges against higher-up Federation seniority... sir," the Spartan announced.

"Aran," he said, his eyes narrowing. "I... I haven't heard that name in years."

"And you probably won't again, because she's a dead woman walking."

"Bugger, looks like the Enterprise is letting them on board."

"What!?"

John hurried over to where Fred was looking.

"They've got a wanted vigilante on board, what if she finds out they're talking to the Federation?"

"I'm more worried about what will happen if the Federation finds out we know who it is."

"Who? The alien-human hybrid bitch, you mean," said Linda.

"Yeah...," said John with reluctance. "That one."

A long moment of pleasing silence filled the bridge of the UNSC Strident, and Captain Osman lapped up every second of it. She needed the time to think; about the SPARTANS on the surface being killed by hostile aliens, about the Federation fraternizing with alien civilizations that could be cooperating with the Covenant, about Dr. Halsey's 'guest' and the criminal in the brig down below.

Back
Top Bottom