What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Woman King - Peak Hollywood Tone-Deafness

Eh.
I'm a white South African. Which means that in the eyes of the Screaming Left, I'm automatically an extreme Racist regardless of my actual opinions or attitudes.
If you acknowledge that different races of human beings exist, they will call you racist.
If you deny that different races exist.... they also see that as racist!

When believing that regardless of their skin colour all people should be treated as individuals and in accordance with their personal merit gets one called a racist... one stops caring what such people think.
Oh, no. You're being called a racist because you're part of the mega-PM and a masive apologist for the Sietchers.

You are not masochistic enough for them then, if you groveling before them enough maybe they will forgive you

Or maybe not.
But I consider myself to have no need of such people's forgiveness, since I have done them no wrong. They might do well to remember that it is God whose judgement matters.

Oh, no. You're being called a racist because you're part of the mega-PM and a masive apologist for the Sietchers.

So now the definition of a Racist is someone who does things that Rufus doesn't like?

Rufus, of course, believes that he should be free to slander people without being corrected.

So now the definition of a Racist is someone who does things that Rufus doesn't like?

Rufus, of course, believes that he should be free to slander people without being corrected.

Oh fuck off, you. We all know you're part of Rakdos' cheer squad and *pftt* life coach at the Mega-PM. Admit to trying to cozy up bigots first before trying to pull the wool on us here at least.

Until then get used to being called what you are; an asskisser.

No, just someone who mingles constantly with racists, has documented racist comments (see the Sietch thread) and who defends them constantly. :)

Most of them probably even more racist than the British though.
You'd be surprised at how uniting a theme "the British Empire Sucks" is. There's a street in Iran's capital named after a Catholic, even after the Islamic Revolution for that very reason. Bobby Sands, an IRA/Sinn Fein member of parliament died on a hunger strike in British Prison. The Iranians renamed the street that the British Embassy in Tehran was on, to "Bobby Sands Street".

You'd be surprised at how uniting a theme "the British Empire Sucks" is. There's a street in Iran's capital named after a Catholic, even after the Islamic Revolution for that very reason. Bobby Sands, an IRA/Sinn Fein member of parliament died on a hunger strike in British Prison. The Iranians renamed the street that the British Embassy in Tehran was on, to "Bobby Sands Street".

Died of a hunger strike? That's some dedication there.

But given that the IRA were not fighting to free Ireland from British control (already done) but to forcibly impose Irish control on Ulster, I don't really see them as the good guys.
Oh yeah, and the whole planting bombs that kill innocent civilians thing. That counts against them quite a bit.

Died of a hunger strike? That's some dedication there.

But given that the IRA were not fighting to free Ireland from British control (already done) but to forcibly impose Irish control on Ulster, I don't really see them as the good guys.
Oh yeah, and the whole planting bombs that kill innocent civilians thing. That counts against them quite a bit.
Depends what year you mean regarding the IRA. They were, you know, there fighting before the partition.

As to Sands, he went into it before all the other participants, expecting to die because he figured that was the only way international attention could be drawn to the treatment of British political prisoners. He not only died of a hunger strike, he planned to do so from the start.

Part way through, an MP for his district died and the people elected him to parliament, hoping to get him out of prison that way, but the Brits wouldn't let him out, and so he died as "Robert Sands, MP". Thatcher, predictably was so callous about it that her comments caused sucj riots that they had to cancel the British Home Championship football tournament that year.

The events inspired anti-British protests in Italy. In Norway it inspired a man to yeet a tomato at the British Queen during her visit. 5 towns in France named streets after Sands, memorials were built for him in America, Cuba, Australia, India's parliament had a moment of silence, and organized protests against Britain in his honor. Even Hong Kong's government tore into Thatcher.

Back
Top Bottom