What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tropes and stuff you like to see in your stories

Death Scenes. Well done death scenes, I think that they are often important for reinforcing the themes, stakes, consequences, and characters of Stories and Media. And many stories are worse up for being to scared to do it, and/or pushing any potential death scenes to the very end of the story.

Death Scenes. Well done death scenes, I think that they are often important for reinforcing the themes, stakes, consequences, and characters of Stories and Media. And many stories are worse up for being to scared to do it, and/or pushing any potential death scenes to the very end of the story.
I like it when they show consequences.

Like the time they showed the consequences of having someone who could grow crops in the middle of a desert, and the economic effects of a village that suddenly had free food.

Close divergence - changing a thing and then following that change through as the snowball rolling down the mountain gets bigger and bigger, and eventually the whole damn story is off the rails - but I like it when the initial change is seemingly small or minor, and then carries on, creating new changes that make new changes, etc. So for a while things do need to be close to canon at first,

yeah seriously
i dont like furry stuff. all im imagining right now is a chimchar and a chikorita making out on that beach in the second mystery dungeon.

Back
Top Bottom