What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Believes Second Amendment Should Be Forced On Other Countries

Segregation, and possibly slavery, would still be a thing if this massive logical fallacy was true.
Slavery - and the segregation that spawned from it DESPITE the reactionary force against it - was in itself a worthless idea requiring force to be implemented...

...Try again? Lol

Slavery - and the segregation that spawned from it DESPITE the reactionary force against it - was in itself a worthless idea requiring force to be implemented...

...Try again? Lol
Ok cool.

Name an idea that didnt require force to be implemented. You cant and wont. Because your statement is its own logical fallacy.

Someone asking you to go with them to a strip-bar, on their dime. I don't think there's going to a lot of force implemented there. 😛
Strip clubs are nasty, and most of the women aren't nearly as hot as you think they would be. And I'd have to share.
Carnation revolution in portugal comes to mind.
Executed by NATO oriented members of the Military, with on obvious implicit threat of force
Collapse of SU. etc.
I guess all the riots, ethnic wars and conflicts breaking out don't count? And I guess Yeltsin's smashing of all legal norms to suck off certain particular sects of the NeoCons doesn't count either, maybe because it happened too late?

Are you for real?!

I guess all the riots, ethnic wars and conflicts breaking out don't count? And I guess Yeltsin's smashing of all legal norms to suck off certain particular sects of the NeoCons doesn't count either, maybe because it happened too late?
That is what came after the dissolution (collapse is too strong a word, it was managed). The dissolution itself was pretty peaceful. Here in former Czechoslovakia the end of the Communist regime was so peaceful that it got the name Velvet Revolution. That was followed a a totally peaceful dissolution of Czechoslovakia (into Czechia and Slovakia) that got named the Velvet Divorce. Both the idea of ending the Communist regime and dissolving the common state were good ones and implemented without any violence. We're very, very peaceful people :)

Strip clubs are nasty, and most of the women aren't nearly as hot as you think they would be. And I'd have to share.

For free trumps a lot of your concern; besides the criteria was ideas that does not require the implementation of force. You not liking it is your personal foibles.

I kneel only in supplication to God, @Sarcobite. To some others I take a knee, that's it. Don't blame me if you Yankees can't tell the difference.

Last edited:
All shall kneel before the U.S
I am receiving a message from my Natchez ancestors...

wait for it...

wait... almost there...

Okay they so go fuck yourself. :p -shrug-

I kneel before no one, and your country doesn't have the strength to make me, scaleface.
I kneel before no one, and your country doesn't have the strength to make me, scaleface.
I kneel only in supplication to God, @Sarcobite. To some others I take a knee, that's it. Don't blame me if you Yankees can't tell the difference.
Australia will not kneel to you bloody yanks.
I am receiving a message from my Natchez ancestors...

wait for it...

wait... almost there...

Okay they so go fuck yourself. :p -shrug-
Has the US filled the necessary forms in triplicate?

You will all kneel, or you will be forced to kneel before the true sovereign of this world, America.

You will all kneel, or you will be forced to kneel before the true sovereign of this world, America.

Boy, go pound sand. America could barely rule itself without resorting to shennanigans. Sovereign of the world?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajawakakakakakakakakakakakakakakahihihihihihihihihihihihiohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe *continues laughing in as many variation as possible*

Inappropriate advertising / spam
Boy, go pound sand. America could barely rule itself without resorting to shennanigans. Sovereign of the world?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahajajajawakakakakakakakakakakakakakakahihihihihihihihihihihihiohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe *continues laughing in as many variation as possible*
LEGIONS WILL CRUSH YOUR DEFENSES AND YOU WILL PIERCED BY THE TALONS OF THE ETERNAL EAGLE. ALL WHO OPPOSE AMERICA SHALL BE SMITED WITH THE POWER OF THE SECOND AMENDAMENT.
YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND THE INFINITE POWER YOU ARE DEALING WITH.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

TBH, no nation has such ability whatsoever, for Juncker has the Infinity Trade Stone.
It's not even juncker skill or trumps stupidity. Bush and republican presidents before him tried the same aka short victorius trade wars and then were completely blindsided when their "weak eurotrash vassals" actually three down and punched their faces in. That'd almost tradition by now. And republican presidents still consistently do not get that the United states of americs is not anywhere near strong enough to succed in an agreesive trade war against the union

Back
Top Bottom