What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump-Russia Investigation: Mueller indicts 12 Russian Military Officers for DNC hacking

Got an article? 30 mins video is long.

Got an article? 30 mins video is long.
Eh, haven't seen an article up with this yet. :\ Then again, I've only seen this when I was surfing Youtube...

Looking at the SB Trump-Russia thread (that reminds me, once threadmarks gets up and running and the entire thing doesn't blow over, we'll need to get on that), there is an article about it as well...

I mean, Trump asking Russia to undermine the US's democracy is outright treasonous in the normal sense and sedition and/or collusion in the US Legal sense... yet Trump isn't smacked down for it like it should, which pretty much puts the GOP into Nazi territory without all the honeypot bits that got them so popular.

The emails were pretty blown up anyway, half of them were taken after Sanders got eliminated and for some reason was still running, which I can see why they'd be annoyed about. As it's just hurting the main party in the main elections at that point.

Not that I ever liked the guy who'd setback the Global Poor as much as he would with his idiotic protectionist rhetoric anyway. Glad he lost, guy was an idiot. Ranks about as good as somebody like Jeb Bush, as like the GOP his idiotic policies would just hurt people.

The emails were pretty blown up anyway, half of them were taken after Sanders got eliminated and for some reason was still running, which I can see why they'd be annoyed about. As it's just hurting the main party in the main elections at that point.
Hillary was just as guilty as Sanders if not more so, considering she'd had more senior-level positions in government and had more opportunity to fix this shit that ended us up with Trump in the first place. But, I consider both factions of the Democratic Party just as detrimental to their own chances at beating the GOP in 2020 and 2018. They're going to lose if they keep up this petty squabbling.

Hillary was just as guilty as Sanders if not more so, considering she'd had more senior-level positions in government and had more opportunity to fix this shit that ended us up with Trump in the first place. But, I consider both factions of the Democratic Party just as detrimental to their own chances at beating the GOP in 2020 and 2018. They're going to lose if they keep up this petty squabbling.
She was the Secretary of State. A role that involves supervising our diplomats and diplomatic outreach. She was not in a position to do ANYTHING about domestic matters.

She was the Secretary of State. A role that involves supervising our diplomats and diplomatic outreach. She was not in a position to do ANYTHING about domestic matters.
It wasn't just about domestic things but you're missing the point entirely in the first place, Democrats need to come together if we're going to beat the Republicans. Everything should revolve arouond, first and most utterly foremost, beating the Republicans. All differences need to be set aside immediately. Trump is a threat to national security and international stability, he's selling out to Putin, he's trying to extort the North Atlantic fucking Treaty Organization, he's facilitating an elite takeover of the United States federal government, as well as trying to defeat the move to block F-35s being sold to Turkey and private technology and intel falling into Russian hands. This whole "but she was Secretary of State" mind-set is just as harmful as "but her Emails!" "But Obama!"

And no, she was also First Lady, and this image might ring some bells...

clinton_sanders_.png

It wasn't just about domestic things but you're missing the point entirely in the first place, Democrats need to come together if we're going to beat the Republicans. Everything should revolve arouond, first and most utterly foremost, beating the Republicans. All differences need to be set aside immediately. Trump is a threat to national security and international stability, he's selling out to Putin, he's trying to extort the North Atlantic fucking Treaty Organization, he's facilitating an elite takeover of the United States federal government, as well as trying to defeat the move to block F-35s being sold to Turkey and private technology and intel falling into Russian hands. This whole "but she was Secretary of State" mind-set is just as harmful as "but her Emails!" "But Obama!"

And no, she was also First Lady, and this image might ring some bells...

clinton_sanders_.png
Here's the thing, with the Trump-Russia investigation having shit like this happening, the more I believe that Russia simply electioneered the situation by using already showing cracks...

Back
Top Bottom