What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to find a working version of this Mars migration simulator

IndyFront

Ξ⌊:Ξ≪⊕ `∧∀⊥∥'⌊: ∀∃∃∀⌊:⊕⌈≪⌊:⊕Γ.
Author
This is a very straightforward message that I'm not going to spend a lot of time on because I absolutely have to find a working version of this to make my game as realistic as possible/somewhere between the realm of laughably-absurd figures of 30-40 million (medium-large Earth nation) totaled up from sprawling Martian metropolises and so-painfully-realistic-hard-scifi bland realism figures in the quadruple/triple digits:

EDIT: And of fucking course it doesn't load the goddamned preview why would it

EDIT again: Something about an order of magnitude less ludicrous than this would suffice I suppose. Everything seems relatively believable until they start getting into the 2080s/90s with space elevators and other such nonsense. Also don't know where they get this from
■ As one of the lower regions on Mars close to the equator Valles Marineris is seeing the most benefits from terraformation activities and Phobos space elevator; cities and farming communities are spreading throughout the valleys and at the end of the 22nd century there are around 5 million people living in Valles Marineris making it the most populous urban area on Mars.
■ In the 22nd century the total human population on Mars increases 30-fold – to more than 30 million.

What?

Last edited:
Yeah I thought it was stupid too, although despite the unfeasibility of it I do like terraforming as a plot point. Worst case scenario, most of the population of "Mars" the nation-state live on something like this:

1631471633056.png Ares Landing.png

Last edited:
What they have omitted (once again), that Mars colony architecture will be based off Polish contest project.
Just like the last hybrid probe.

Besides that timeline is screwed with near religious veneration of Musk and US frontier spirit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom