What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unable to edit my most recent post on my one shot thread

Alias

So for my one shot thread I'm able edit every post except the last one and when I try to it causes the page to crash.

Crashes how? Any specific message?

(Also, please try again please. I've tweaked something just in case.)

Still crashing. The tab says Webpage Crashed and takes me to a white page that says a problem occurred repeatedly on the page.

Huh. That sound like it might be a problem with your browser rather than the forum/server*.
Is there any way you could try it on a different device and see if it does the same thing?

*However, it may still be a server problem that causes your browser problems.

I only have my IPad at the moment. I'm gonna try deleting and reposting it to see if that fixes it.

That didn't fix it. I reposted with the edit I had in remind. Thanks for the help.

That didn't fix it. I reposted with the edit I had in remind. Thanks for the help.
Just for curiosity's sake, could you making a random edit one more time?

If it still doesn't work, please try on a different device sometime later whenever you're able.

Still crashes. Probably some issue with my IPad. Sorry for wasting your time.

Back
Top Bottom