What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unarmed Black Man shot in the back in Kenosha WI. Riots ensue.

chimera0205

Kenosha police shot a man Sunday evening, setting off unrest in the city after a video appeared to show the officer firing several shots at close range into the man's back.

The shooting victim has been identified as Jacob Blake, a Black man, by Wisconsin officials. He was in serious condition at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee as of early Monday morning.

The Wisconsin Department of Justice's Division of Criminal Investigation said early Monday that the involved officers have been placed on administrative leave.

Its on george floyd all over again but on a smaller scale. This shit aint gonna stop. Police need to be reformed..[/Quote]

At least the brown terrorists are wearing masks.

I am certain that the death will become a both-sides argument that the left are also killing... the people who are violently attacking them, trying to drive over them, shooting them with paint balls and pepper spray, and pulling guns on them. Even the blurry video of the encounter has a gunshot coming from the far-right "victim" before he was shot (likely in self defense).

But Trumpy never cares about truth. Only about spinning everything in a way that he can win the election, for this term and maybe a few extra (what's a Constitution?),

Ugh.

I have the White, pasty ass Taliban running through one of my favourite cities, we have very evident double standards for the police in Kenosha, and the Dorito in office, in his RNC meeting is saying what amounts to everything is fine and everything will go as normal.

And I can't fucking do a thing about it. Fucking sucks.

Sometimes I really wonder whether I should stay Indonesian or try to jump the hoops to become an American, it's just hard seeing this shit happening while I couldn't vote, or do anything of substance, just telling people to be more open minded and vote the freaking bigots out of office.

You know.

It is a hell of a day, no a hell of a year, when the answer to the question "Why are US cops so trigger happy?" changes from a 50 page diatribe about social and cultural reasons and training to "Because they want to become members to their local cultist murder club.

Last year, about 50 unarmed men were killed by police in the United States (of which around 15 were black). While each of these is a tragedy, that is also about the number of people who get killed by lightning in the United States on a yearly basis.

Anyone who thinks that the US is experiencing some kind of epidemic of murder by police, of blacks or anyone, is just not in contact with reality.

Last year, about 50 unarmed men were killed by police in the United States (of which around 15 were black). While each of these is a tragedy, that is also about the number of people who get killed by lightning in the United States on a yearly basis.

Anyone who thinks that the US is experiencing some kind of epidemic of murder by police, of blacks or anyone, is just not in contact with reality.

10 times that were killed but according to police they were *armed* and 1000 times that were shot.

Again you are cherry picking and the attempts become more and more pathetic.

Got a side job as an *influencer* per chance> :p

Japan had a population of around 120 million about a third of ours. Do you know how people.were killed by police in Japan in total in 2018? Unarmed or armed? 2. two. Dos.

How many in England in 2019? 3. No other developed county has police shootings as often as we do. If you pull up list of countries by number of people killed by Law Enforcement it's a bunch of 3rd world shit holes then America then a bunch more Third world shitholes. You have to go like another 20 spots down the list from America before you find the next half way decent country which is Canada.

Mexico has fewer people killed per capita by police than America and there fighting a full scale against the Cartels. American police far more often..

Japan had a population of around 120 million about a third of ours. Do you know how people.were killed by police in Japan in total in 2018? Unarmed or armed? 2. two. Dos.

How many in England in 2019? 3. No other developed county has police shootings as often as we do. If you pull up list of countries by number of people killed by Law Enforcement it's a bunch of 3rd world shit holes then America then a bunch more Third world shitholes. You have to go like another 20 spots down the list from America before you find the next half way decent country which is Canada.

Mexico has fewer people killed per capita by police than America and there fighting a full scale against the Cartels. American police far more often..
Are you actually trying to engage Alcibiades seriously? Have you never been to SB?

If we are to designate Anti-Fa as a terrorist "organization" (a lose international coalition of leftists, centrists and conservatives opposed to illiberal "democracies" such as that of Trump, Orban and Erdogan), then we need to start adding the ACTUAL organizations behind these killings (i.e. certain police departments and right-wing paramilitary...)

The current arrangement of right-wing talk-points make ZERO fucking sense, particularly with regard to Rittenhouse (but I digress)

Ugh.

I have the White, pasty ass Taliban running through one of my favourite cities, we have very evident double standards for the police in Kenosha, and the Dorito in office, in his RNC meeting is saying what amounts to everything is fine and everything will go as normal.

And I can't fucking do a thing about it. Fucking sucks.

Sometimes I really wonder whether I should stay Indonesian or try to jump the hoops to become an American, it's just hard seeing this shit happening while I couldn't vote, or do anything of substance, just telling people to be more open minded and vote the freaking bigots out of office.
Do you honestly think that voting bigots out of office means the bigots will simply melt away? I think you are putting too much faith in democracy in changing anything. Democracy doesn't change anything. It simply reinforces the predominant biases in a system/culture.

Do you honestly think that voting bigots out of office means the bigots will simply melt away? I think you are putting too much faith in democracy in changing anything. Democracy doesn't change anything. It simply reinforces the predominant biases in a system/culture.

No? But I do think that we can sideline them considering the circumstances involved. Stack the cards so much against them that they'll never be able to muster enough energy to vote anyone out of office.

No? But I do think that we can sideline them considering the circumstances involved. Stack the cards so much against them that they'll never be able to muster enough energy to vote anyone out of office.
Stack what cards? There aren't any cards to stack against them, and this being America, they will just bloody do whatever they want as always.

If by anything, the poor are least inclined to go out and vote. And since no one really cares about the poor people, despite what the Dems say, nothing is gonna happen.

Mind you, fundamentally, America isn't very far off from Indonesia in terms of the religious crazies. It's just that the population density is far less which is why it is less in your face.

Back
Top Bottom