What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valve announces new Half-Life game. No, not the one we've been waiting for.

I already suffer from nausea when playing Doom, no way I am going to play VR. I don't have necessary equipment anyway.

Wow. Someone decided to outdo Blizzard on stupid shit.

At least Blizzard could say "you all have phones, right?" when they were flipping off their base and announcing a game that no one was asking for. Because people actually do have phones.

Valve is appealing to tens(!) of people who actually give a shit about VR. It might even be one of the very few games that VR does right, and it could come out fully baked. But that doesn't seem likely.

Besides, it just smacks of insult to all the people who have been begging for Half-Life 3. Instead they are told that they won't get a sequel, but a separate game supposedly taking place in the same universe. Oh, and if you have any excitement then you better hope that you are one of the minority that have a VR setup, because that's Valve's kink.

Figured it would be a prequel game.

Found a version with English subs, so everyone can understand what "Here comes Alyx" leads to. Curtains up!

Back
Top Bottom