What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what if DCAU Superman from Season 1 of STAS was in the MCU.

Sailorpizza

Got an idea from a good friend aka Widowmaker.

So what would happen if DCAU Superman from the first season of Superman the animated series sent into Marvel Cinematic Universe and it was around the time of Winter soldier's film like Captain America was fighting Bucky Barnes?

Last edited:
Half of the Avengers probably get sent out to deal with this new alien threat as mandated by the Sokovia Accords and the UN and then Steve gets away clean and Zemo goes "Goddamn unforeseen variables!"

Half of the Avengers probably get sent out to deal with this new alien threat as mandated by the Sokovia Accords and the UN and then Steve gets away clean and Zemo goes "Goddamn unforeseen variables!"
Doesn't Winter Soldier take place well before Age of Ultron tho? There are no Accords in place.

Good point and so now DCAU Superman is basically like MCU Captain Marvel in this world
I'd argue that he's a much better person. But I adore STAS Supes. So I'm hardly unbiased in that regard.

He'd also probably be more Earth-focused.

Doesn't Winter Soldier take place well before Age of Ultron tho? There are no Accords in place.

Woops.

I'd argue that he's a much better person. But I adore STAS Supes. So I'm hardly unbiased in that regard.

Well of course. Superman is the standard against which all superheroes are measured against, same as Batman TAS being what everybody wanted.

DC movie Superman is a different matter entirely.

MCU Captain Marvel is a mediocre Superman analogue while DCU Captain Marvel Shazam is Literally a Silly Teenager.

The world will probably turn against him anyway for destroying their silly little mass murder helicarriers?

Well of course. Superman is the standard against which all superheroes are measured against, same as Batman TAS being what everybody wanted.

DC movie Superman is a different matter entirely.

MCU Captain Marvel is a mediocre Superman analogue while DCU Captain Marvel Shazam is Literally a Silly Teenager.
Rewatching those series gave me a great appreciation for them I never had as a kid.

But yes, Superman is just a simply inspirational character. A real hero.
The world will probably turn against him anyway for destroying their silly little mass murder helicarriers?

Remember, DCAU Supes still worked to save people even after the world turned against him for being literally brainwashed by Darkseid. He's used to distrust, but he'd probably keep working regardless.

Honestly, STAS ends on a bleak as fuck note. Even if the world doesn't like him, he'd still work to do good, and I can see him winning folks over that way. Not everyone by any means, seeing as how he had to deal with biased unfair media in his own universe even as far back as Season 1, but he's a cool dood. A real hero.

that's true and so now villains have to watch out for kryptonian or maybe got a lot of new friends.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom