What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if You as Your avatar in Dragon Ball's world?

Sailorpizza

What happens If you as your profile picture/avatar from FIC were magically teleported in the Dragon ball (Series) around the same time when Goku as a little kid with a tail-first met Bulma as a young teenager, what would you do?

assumed you got ki combined with your natural abilities to get stronger.

Bonus. My Avatar Naruko joins with your avatar.

What happens If you as your profile picture/avatar from FIC were magically teleported in the Dragon ball (Series) around the same time when Goku as a little kid with a tail-first met Bulma as a young teenager, what would you do?

assumed you got ki combined with your natural abilities to get stronger.

Bonus. My Avatar Naruko joins with your avatar.
A DCAU Kryptonian?

Well, means I can fly without ki and be fairly relevant for a lot of DB after soaking up some Sun. Learning ki stuffs will make it much easier, I imagine. But ultimately I'll end up lagging behind because I'm not a Saiyan.

Still, neat.

Oh at least Goku can use your avatar in a bath as a toy.
If it were TFS Goku he'd end up singing a food-themed version of the Rubber Ducky Bath song.

Maybe I'll meet Goku during his outing with Bulma to look for Dragonballs. Other than that, still the cutest creature of the seven seas!

You might meet Turtle.:D

A DCAU Kryptonian?

Well, means I can fly without ki and be fairly relevant for a lot of DB after soaking up some Sun. Learning ki stuffs will make it much easier, I imagine. But ultimately I'll end up lagging behind because I'm not a Saiyan.

Still, neat.

If it were TFS Goku he'd end up singing a food-themed version of the Rubber Ducky Bath song.

You might meet Turtle.:D

Good point and so now Cell can have DCAU Kryptonian DNA after doing research for his payback on Goku.

What would you say or do to Z fighters,Goku and Bulma as friends?

Good point and so now Cell can have DCAU Kryptonian DNA after doing research for his payback on Goku.

What would you say or do to Z fighters,Goku and Bulma as friends?
IDK, try to help mitigate some of the worst parts of Goku's behavior?

Or work to off Gero ASAP immediately after the Red Ribbon Army is rekt. I'm not taking chances while that scientist is around.

I'd be relatively open with Bulma about my status as someone from another dimension. But won't really say anything about "anime" or whatever. She's smart.

Might look for a sparring partner in the various Z-Fighters.

IDK, try to help mitigate some of the worst parts of Goku's behavior?

Or work to off Gero ASAP immediately after the Red Ribbon Army is rekt. I'm not taking chances while that scientist is around.

I'd be relatively open with Bulma about my status as someone from another dimension. But won't really say anything about "anime" or whatever. She's smart.

Might look for a sparring partner in the various Z-Fighters.

Good ideas and thanks for a cool answer.

Almost five months later.

So... Wow. This should be fun.

Probably wish to age more slowly, or remain eternally the age I am now.

And then get started on training more. Go to the Lookout, and if I have the memories of that timeline's Chi Chi I'll do my best to explain to Kami what's going to happen in the future so we can get to preparing. Then be as non-interventionist as possible until the Saiyan Arc.

Dragonball world is not a nice place to be in even if you are given a setting relevant powers in the process, considering the constant infighting and amount of damage that infighting causes.

At least you can try to collect all the Dragonballs, just as everyone else does, and wish this away.

Dragonball world is not a nice place to be in even if you are given a setting relevant powers in the process, considering the constant infighting and amount of damage that infighting causes.

At least you can try to collect all the Dragonballs, just as everyone else does, and wish this away.
Wish what away?

IDK if the Dragon Balls would allow a return trip to my home reality. Would be worth a shot, I guess.

Wish what away?
Generally, Angels and Gods of Destruction, as they are pretty much source of all the problems in the end. Alternatively, wish all the powers away. This may not work though as it may be beyond power on Shenron, but no one didn't try to ask for him for that

Almost five months later.

So... Wow. This should be fun.

Probably wish to age more slowly, or remain eternally the age I am now.

And then get started on training more. Go to the Lookout, and if I have the memories of that timeline's Chi Chi I'll do my best to explain to Kami what's going to happen in the future so we can get to preparing. Then be as non-interventionist as possible until the Saiyan Arc.

So like very stronger chichi in this world.

So like very stronger chichi in this world.
I mean yes. But there is still original Chi Chi.

I'd just be on the side.:lol: Too bad the video maker has yet to give Chi Chi Kaio-Ken, but honestly I could probably learn it if I get the opportunity.

I mean yes. But there is still original Chi Chi.

I'd just be on the side.:lol: Too bad the video maker has yet to give Chi Chi Kaio-Ken, but honestly I could probably learn it if I get the opportunity.

Like maybe ask Kami to bring you at king kai's place

So, longer post.

Obvsly, that Chi Chi Widow would go to Kami ASAP, tell him roughly what's going to happen over the next decade, ask for permission to go to Otherworld and train with King Kai and learn the Kaio-Ken so I can remain competitive once things get to that point.FInd the dragon balls during the time periods when nobody is using them, wish to remain at an eternal late twenties in terms of age. Learn to grow Senzu beans from Korin/Karin. Become a bean farmer on the side and keep in the shadows until the Saiyans show up. Then, uh, IDK, show up around the time Goku arrives back and then go along into space and beat up Freeza.
:oops:
And, IDK, kill Dr Gero before Z starts.

Admittedly this does mean Goku probably dies from the heart virus ITTL. As this would basically be the original timeline Trunks came from. Unless I make a wish that Goku and his allies and close kin would be immune to all diseases and that wish is not beyond Shenron's power.
I'm probably ignoring Super for the purposes of this what if as well.
Mostly because it becomes "all your actions are utterly pointless because Zen-Oh erases half the multiverse in a fit of pique"
And the Omni-King was a shit idea.
Maybe I just have dumb ideas. IDK.
Oh, and I get a nicer gi. Maybe in blue and white colors. Or black and blue. Or something else.
Oh, and I teach the other Z-Fighters the Kaio-Ken so they won't get left behind so badly.
By the Saiyans.
Like, imagine Tenshinhan Kikoho + Kaio-Ken.
He'd be a beast.
Or Piccolo with the Kaio-Ken.
He was already Super Saiyan level post Kami fusion.
And able to go toe to toe with 17.
Even with a basic Kaio-Ken he'd probably have been able to CREAM 17.
Let alone the higher multipliers like x3 through x10 or x20.
Also maybe teach Mr. Satan stuff before he acquires his distrust of ki users.
Also, I revel in the fact that for quite a long time I'm probably the strongest person in the universe.
A human woman.

just a lost and confused doggo?

Unless one of the countless crazies with access to Science! or magic get ahold of me and make me in to a supercyborg planet busting dog I guess.

May end up as a honorary Ginyu force member.

Back
Top Bottom