What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's The Worst Fanfic You've Found

There's another legendarily bad one, at least among my friend circle. "Squad Broken" for WH40k.

Imagine somebody who is only familiar with 40k by playing the Dawn of War 1 pc game.

Now imagine this person is writing smut. Then snuff.

Yeah.

Poor Eduardo the Space Marine. How the world never knew ye.

I know a trap when I see one.

It likely will end up being seen as one. But to be honest my taste in things is so fucked that It likely is a horrible horrible harem fic that curses any who read it.

There's another legendarily bad one, at least among my friend circle. "Squad Broken" for WH40k.

Imagine somebody who is only familiar with 40k by playing the Dawn of War 1 pc game.

Now imagine this person is writing smut. Then snuff.

Yeah.

Poor Eduardo the Space Marine. How the world never knew ye.

Is that the story where the sexually suppressed space marine gets taken advantage of by orks who asexually reproduce by releasing spores in their bodies to support their orkish ecosystem and spawn more orks?

Is that the story where the sexually suppressed space marine gets taken advantage of by orks who asexually reproduce by releasing spores in their bodies to support their orkish ecosystem and spawn more orks?
That's the one.

Has anyone heard of Hogwarts Exposed?

Oh yes indeed, if you mean the smutty one yes. I only skimmed through it It doesn't contain slash so the smutty material barely held my attention.

Is... is that the one where Hogwarts masturbates itself? :eek:

I could link the entirity of the WTF stories on Ao3

which is my roundabout way of saying.

"Oh please honey a castle flicking the bean? That all you got?"

https://archiveofourown.org /series/ 140388 (remove the spaces)

Trust me honey just scroll through this and you should be fine.

Or run screaming into the night realizing that god exists and he is oh so very very bored.

Took me a while to find 'em, but yeah, this one: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/better-worlds-au-stargate-sg1-fic.216323/ and its unofficial sequel: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/alternate-realities-stargate-sg1-one-shot.270700/, both by the same author.

Memorable mainly for how often I keep being reminded of their existences (after repeatedly purging my memory of them) simply from people liking my posts in both threads. Also because banned members don't show up in the dropdown autocomplete for searching posts by member, so it took me about a minute to recall the author's username.
Oh yes. That guy.

I recommend this one.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9586702/1/Fate-s-Gamble

Imagine every single bad Harry potter and nasuverse cliche, mixed in with harem, character assassinations, gratuitous power ups, and bashing.

Oh yeah. And the main character is a half vampire, half gorgon, with long purple hair, hexagon pupils and 6 black wings on his back

Oh yes. That guy.

I recommend this one.
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9586702/1/Fate-s-Gamble

Imagine every single bad Harry potter and nasuverse cliche, mixed in with harem, character assassinations, gratuitous power ups, and bashing.

Oh yeah. And the main character is a half vampire, half gorgon, with long purple hair, hexagon pupils and 6 black wings on his back

Sounds bloody fantastic.

No really this sounds like a fic I have somewhere laying in my favorites.

Tbh the Hexagon pupils sounds bit odd but the 6 wings sounds pretty consistent (what the fuck is it with Wing!fics and fanfiction)

Character Assassination requires a character to assassinate deary.

Meh largest harerm fic I ever read that I liked was a 4 person constellation which isn't TECHNICALLY a harem but oh well

Pretty sure you didn't need to repeat yourself honey, Bashing implies character assassination.

also WTF is Nasuverse. *1 search later* I reiterate WTF is Nasuverse.

Sounds bloody fantastic.

No really this sounds like a fic I have somewhere laying in my favorites.

Tbh the Hexagon pupils sounds bit odd but the 6 wings sounds pretty consistent (what the fuck is it with Wing!fics and fanfiction)

Character Assassination requires a character to assassinate deary.

Meh largest harerm fic I ever read that I liked was a 4 person constellation which isn't TECHNICALLY a harem but oh well

Pretty sure you didn't need to repeat yourself honey, Bashing implies character assassination.

also WTF is Nasuverse. *1 search later* I reiterate WTF is Nasuverse.
It could have been good, but the plotline, story structure, and formatting was shit.

It could have been good, but the plotline, story structure, and formatting was shit.

1st is normal for Trashy fanfics, so meh.

2nd is not too uncommon but I regularly read translated fics where the structure is all screwy.

3rd. Yep thats the killer. Story structure can be off and plot can be a bit broken. But if your formatting sucks shite I can't read it.

Still, the quote is actually a very, very regular occurence from the shitty authors who actually believe their sad excuse for a character is cool. Like hipsters, indeed.
If the big thing defining thing of the character is that he has wings, hexagonal pupils and is some sort of hybrid (which would not at all get them into Hogwarts, but into some sort of zoo), but not the actual, you know, CHARACTER, I would not want to touch it with a 10 AU barge pole...

Back
Top Bottom