What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WI: President sarcobite.

Oh........hahahahaha.....hahahahha....ha.................................

no

You deathroll the national debate and troll the mexicans and muslims till they leave of their own volition

So in real life sarcobite is made president and has his memetic powers and abitlies.
How does this new adminstration go?

The sky darkens and starts pouring blood. Across the breadth of the nation the crops whilt and the cattle maddens and turns upon itself in an orgy of blood and carnage.

Across the cities shall chaos and discord reign supreme as doomsday cults march in hysterical and ecstatic frenzy and tear down the trappings of civilization in a carnival of gore and madness, forever erasing civilization and sanity as they pass and leave a burning path of corpses and mayhem.

Industry will collapse as strikes riot across their former places and machinery rebels against man. The air will turn noxious and strangle the lifeline of the nation as dozenS of countries ally and bring forth a righteous crusade to end this madness and erase the country from the anals of history, forevermore forgotten and forbidden from public memory for the sake of the greater good.

Then we hit lunch break of day 1.

Last edited:
So in real life sarcobite is made president and has his memetic powers and abitlies.
How does this new adminstration go?
Sudden, catastrophic, civil war. more than a hundred sides fighting each other. nuclear weapons used on american soil. Every general grabs some men and delcares themselves dictator of america

And president Sarcobite sits in his burned out white house, and laughs, and laughs, and laughs.

as a punishment for being liberal, they shall be tossed into a pit with me. this will have a week before this to prepare and train, and then they must fight for there lives.. or be devoured by me. as of 2050, only one liberal has escaped with his life, the legendary vyor

as a punishment for being liberal, they shall be tossed into a pit with me. this will have a week before this to prepare and train, and then they must fight for there lives.. or be devoured by me. as of 2050, only one liberal has escaped with his life, the legendary vyor

I would resurrect your greatest weakness, Steve Irwin, and toss him in the pit with you.

Back
Top Bottom