What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WI: The Rebels are getting some additional Equipment ??

Aetherius

Author
Thanks to a unknown benefactor, the Rebels from Star Wars are getting some additional Gear....

Namely, Ships and Vehicles from Star Citizen...

3 x Retribution Dreadnoughts
5 x Bengal Carriers
50 x Cutlass Black Medium Fighter / Medium Freighter
50 x Anvil Arrow Light Fighter
50 x Constellation Andromeda
50 x Idris-M Frigate
50 x Javelin Destroyer
50 x Retaliator Bomber
50 x Eclipse Stealth Bomber
50 x Mercury Star Runner Datarunner/Freighter/Spyship
50 x Herald Datarunner/Spyship
50 x Hammerhead AA Frigate
50 x Polaris Frigate
50 x Apollo Medivac
50 x Redeemer Gunships
50 x Prowler Dropships
50 x Vanguard Hoplite Dropships
50 x Polaris Torpedo Frigates
50 x M2 Hercules Transports
50 x A2 Herculess Gunships
50 x Anvil Balista AA / Flak
50 x Nova Tanks
50 x Tumbril Nova Multirole Scout / AA
50 x Ursa Rover

1000 x Crates a 25 Laser Assault Rifles, including Batteries and Charging Stations.

It should be noted that every Vehicles is equipped with Shields. The Shield are comparable to their SW Equivalent, however the Weapons are 25 % stronger compared to their SW Counterpart.

Now, how much more damage can the Rebels do to the Empire ??

Last edited:
I would assume that Star Citizen equipment is far weaker than SW's one, and ships more importantly are much slower.

Even if they are comparable, which is probably the core of this premise, they can't use much of the equipment because they are relatively low on manpower, and don't have the logistics to support the fleet which practically isn't made of the local tech. It will break down quite fast, I guess. Because what rebels had was a patchwork of preexisting tech which they can fix with stolen parts, or brought from the black market. You can't do it with the tech that isn't based on what you have. They would be helpless.

Additionally, they have no need for capital ships because they can't support their tactics. I think Rebels originally had some Lucrehulks and either scuttled them or lost them.

I would assume that Star Citizen equipment is far weaker than SW's one, and ships more importantly are much slower.

Even if they are comparable, which is probably the core of this premise, they can't use much of the equipment because they are relatively low on manpower, and don't have the logistics to support the fleet which practically isn't made of the local tech. It will break down quite fast, I guess. Because what rebels had was a patchwork of preexisting tech which they can fix with stolen parts, or brought from the black market. You can't do it with the tech that isn't based on what you have. They would be helpless.

Additionally, they have no need for capital ships because they can't support their tactics. I think Rebels originally had some Lucrehulks and either scuttled them or lost them.

They are delivered with enough spareparts for the entire duration of the war and some more.
In terms of fuel, as for normal fuel, the ships are using hydrogen, one of the most available substances
The Quantum Drive can use normal Hyperfuel.

Edit:
Of course, all the Ships are not intended to survive the entirety of the War and the time after.

Obsolutely zero.
What have you have stated is just a drop in the bucket given strategic and operational context. No one will notice anything.

Back
Top Bottom