What's new
Frozen In Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warships - big ships, big guns and torps

What's your favourite tech tree?

• Mongolian battleships

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Swiss aircraft carriers

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Lichtenstein cruisers

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Bolivian destroyers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Marine Nationale (joke answer, lol)

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Burundi submarines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poi

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

Rufus Shinra

Rufus. We have enough oil for the final dry dock upgrade. I've asked at SB, and everyone that has replied (3 people) is happy for this upgrade. Please can you upgrade it?
Thanks.
Will do when I'm done with the games now. By the way, Henri IV is still so OP:

1588093449819.png

21 citpens, on a Kremlin and a Stalingrad in under a minute.

EDIT: done.

Last edited:

Eliar

*Sigh*

German CV line with the new update.

Glad to see that instead of say the Italian BB or dd lines or a Dutch or South American or some existing line we keep getting fantasy crap.

End

*Sigh*

German CV line with the new update.

Glad to see that instead of say the Italian BB or dd lines or a Dutch or South American or some existing line we keep getting fantasy crap.
Yes, I have the first 2 and haven't even thought about trying them.
On the other hand, I just got myself Thunderer. Put Andrew Cunningham on him. Her, I like.

Eliar

High tiers difficult, ranked a shitshow as always, low tiers double CV all day everyday!

Eliar

Well the new update managed to get me off my ass and actually cash in some of my dragon hoard of silver and xp and actually buy a bunch of T 10s for the super containers.

Although the damn Yamato is something of a jinx ship and I just cant get the victory.

Rufus Shinra

Well the new update managed to get me off my ass and actually cash in some of my dragon hoard of silver and xp and actually buy a bunch of T 10s for the super containers.

Although the damn Yamato is something of a jinx ship and I just cant get the victory.
Go for co-op, like I did for all my T10. :p

Eliar

Our CV forgetting to effing put the autopilot on and getting within sight of enemy team.

Me popping smoke and screening its stuck fat ass for the rest of the game like a pro.

It was a new and unpleasant experience.

Top Bottom