What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warships - big ships, big guns and torps

What's your favourite tech tree?

• Mongolian battleships

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Swiss aircraft carriers

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lichtenstein cruisers

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Bolivian destroyers

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marine Nationale (joke answer, lol)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Burundi submarines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poi

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Rufus, we have another request to join. Low rank (nothing above TIV), but has a 52% win rate. Shall I accept?

There was an event on Drach's discord, and it was hilarious fun. US one is in about 2 hours, join up if you can.

Link to the discord can be found in the description of this video. Why am I not just pasting the link? Well I am also shamelessly plugging his channel and the Baltic Naval War of 1919 was hilarious that's why.

Rufus, we have just over 73k in oil. Please can you upgrade the base? No-one has given me a preference for upgrades, so you choose.
Thanks.
By the way, I accepted the join request.

Roger, I'll upgrade the base in a few hours, with priority for coal and economic buildings if that's alright.
Rufus. Fine by me. I did ask the others to let me know if they had any preferences. Below is the unabridged list of the replies:

Rufus. Fine by me. I did ask the others to let me know if they had any preferences. Below is the unabridged list of the replies:
That is a very short list ;)

I prefer the coal buildings to be honest. All the upgrades I wanted are purchased IIRC.

Just managed to scrape enough steel to get Bourgogne. Also fitted the legendary module to my Republic. Got the reload under 20s, even without AR. One question. One of my unique commanders is on Republic (the other is on Henri IV). Should I move them to Bourgogne?

Use him on both, duh, it's a premium ship, you can switch to Bourgogne without losing their specialty.
Honestly, I forgot all about that. I tend to assign captains to a ship and then keep them on that ship permanently. Little idiosyncrasy of mine. Still, thanks.

Rufus, we've got enough oil for some base upgrades. I asked on SB and the responses (all one of them) were to please upgrade the dry dock and the academy.
Also, just picked up Friesland. I now have 298 ships.

Rufus, we've got enough oil for some base upgrades. I asked on SB and the responses (all one of them) were to please upgrade the dry dock and the academy.
Also, just picked up Friesland. I now have 298 ships.
Your summon was successful, and the boons are granted!

Just grabbed the Jean Bart.

At least now I got a French BB for all my French mission needs or secondaries :p

Just grabbed the Jean Bart.

At least now I got a French BB for all my French mission needs or secondaries :p
As someone who has Jean Bart, all I will say is: You chose...wisely.
Seriously, she's a good ship and I like her.

Siliwangi is one way to ropes in all the overproud Indos into the game :p

New directive mission.

Aircraft carriers Get 24 hits to citadel or cause flooding!

:unsure:

24 hits to citadel. With a CV.

Ok gov Im on it!

I am currently playing a match with 3, that is three CVs in each team.

How is that even possiblu!?

Anyone else getting pissed with the seemingly 80 knot destros that seem to pop up?

How the fuck are you supposed to hit them when you cant aim?

I am exagerating but some of the new destros are way too fast, as in cant zoom in and try to hit them too fast.
You mean the French destroyers going 43-45 knots like IRL? With the engine boost and flag, they can go 55, yes, which is their main appeal as they have no smoke and shitty AAA.

Rufus. We have enough oil for the final dry dock upgrade. I've asked at SB, and everyone that has replied (3 people) is happy for this upgrade. Please can you upgrade it?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom