What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World of Warships - big ships, big guns and torps

What's your favourite tech tree?

• Mongolian battleships

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Swiss aircraft carriers

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Lichtenstein cruisers

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Bolivian destroyers

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Marine Nationale (joke answer, lol)

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Burundi submarines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Poi

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Rufus. We have enough oil for the final dry dock upgrade. I've asked at SB, and everyone that has replied (3 people) is happy for this upgrade. Please can you upgrade it?
Thanks.
Will do when I'm done with the games now. By the way, Henri IV is still so OP:

1588093449819.png

21 citpens, on a Kremlin and a Stalingrad in under a minute.

EDIT: done.

Last edited:
*Sigh*

German CV line with the new update.

Glad to see that instead of say the Italian BB or dd lines or a Dutch or South American or some existing line we keep getting fantasy crap.

*Sigh*

German CV line with the new update.

Glad to see that instead of say the Italian BB or dd lines or a Dutch or South American or some existing line we keep getting fantasy crap.
Yes, I have the first 2 and haven't even thought about trying them.
On the other hand, I just got myself Thunderer. Put Andrew Cunningham on him. Her, I like.

High tiers difficult, ranked a shitshow as always, low tiers double CV all day everyday!

Well the new update managed to get me off my ass and actually cash in some of my dragon hoard of silver and xp and actually buy a bunch of T 10s for the super containers.

Although the damn Yamato is something of a jinx ship and I just cant get the victory.

Well the new update managed to get me off my ass and actually cash in some of my dragon hoard of silver and xp and actually buy a bunch of T 10s for the super containers.

Although the damn Yamato is something of a jinx ship and I just cant get the victory.
Go for co-op, like I did for all my T10. :p

Our CV forgetting to effing put the autopilot on and getting within sight of enemy team.

Me popping smoke and screening its stuck fat ass for the rest of the game like a pro.

It was a new and unpleasant experience.

Me playing a chill game with my t 6 Japanese CV in a t8 game.

Also me: Getting both opposing CV kills with less than 3k dmg on them.

FB_IMG_1600450344418.jpg

Heretical post by the local doggo

Rufus, we have a couple of applications to join. 39 and 43 per cent win rate, so probably top tier for us. Shall I accept?

You guys maybe want to NOT buy the Gift containers. WG seems to be up to some really questionable shit here.

... that has been it since the beginning, don't you know that? It always was a list of unequal probabilities for the potential ships in the gift boxes.

... that has been it since the beginning, don't you know that? It always was a list of unequal probabilities for the potential ships in the gift boxes.

The new problem WG seems to have made for themselves is that they didn't specify that some ships were pretty much certain gets.

Agreed.
Still a tad shady.
Yep. People will whine and cry on the fora, and in the end, it will come to nothing whatsoever. Personally, I did not intend to buy any of these crates, if only because even without the shortlist mechanic, the odds are favouring the lowest tier ships anyway.

How the bloody fuck is it every time I reach one victory from end of silver leage I chance upon all drooling moron teams how!?

Rufus
We have 117k oil and I asked SB what they wanted upgraded. Both responses so far want more coal, so can you upgrade the coal port, please?
Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom