What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WoW: Worth the return to it ??

Aetherius

Author
Ok, a little background info....
I´ve played WoW since Vanilla. Yes, that long ago. My first Character was a Dwarven Hunter.
Over the years, i´ve bought all the Add-on´s Blizzard Published.
However, that changed when Blizzard decided to crawl up the CCP´s A*s and banished Blizchung and those two other guys.
After that i´ve decided that it was time for me. And so, after many years i´ve decided to quit.

Things gotten worse for Blizzard, especially after the whole Cubical Crawling thing and other sh*t Blizz pulled.
Not only didn´t the game make any fun anymore (aka grinding) but also the product was showing that
it was created pretty much half-assed. I won´t get started here with the Diablo Immortal Debacle.
(Note: DI was clearly designed for the Smartphone, wich is the gaming plattform No 1 in China)

The years went by and when Blizz decided to get sober again and announced a new Add-On aka Dragonflight, i´ve decided to take a closer look.
And to my surprise, it seemed they really wanted to make up for all the sh*t.

So, is WoW really worth returning to it ? Or should i save up my money for other stuff/games ??

Last edited:
Uh got a friend still playing and it looks fun still?

From all my Collegues and Friends there were only two left. Me and another collegue.
But he also quit because of the reasons mentioned above. Sh*t pulled by Blizz, Grind and no more fun.

But he pre-ordered Dragonflight recently, because he got curious. As for myself, i´m more cautious because of the previous mentioned reasons.
I don´t wanna spend 50 Bucks, play it for maybe 2-3 hours and delete from my HD. That would be 50 Bucks wich could been spend for other stuff.

Tbh I left WoW after the Burning Crusade but that was because my working hours precluded me from doing the endgame and advanced things such as guild raids.

There was only so much time I could spend on BGs or PUGs.

If you have the time and energy for raiding you will probably enjoy.

Tbh I left WoW after the Burning Crusade but that was because my working hours precluded me from doing the endgame and advanced things such as guild raids.

There was only so much time I could spend on BGs or PUGs.

If you have the time and energy for raiding you will probably enjoy.

Well, the problem is, my time and energy at leas for gaming goes into an other game.
Putting the same amount of time and energy for another game, is a different question.

Ok, a little Update:
I´ve decided to give Blizz another Chance with Dragonflight.....
I´ve played it and in the beginning it was ...... lets call it funny. Interesting story, at least better then the whole Jailer Mess.
However, after playing it for quite some time, i´ve came to realise that it´s basically the same old thing with just a new paintjob.
With this being said, i´ve deleted all my chars, cancelled my subscription (for good this time) and uninstalled the game.
It´s time for me to move on.

Back
Top Bottom