What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTF? The Sun Don't Like MLP?

They prefer the other MLP.
To be honest, her house looks like yours.

Think if you ever became someone important, they'd report "FRENCH POLITICIAN LIKES PONIES"?

xD

To be honest, her house looks like yours.

Think if you ever became someone important, they'd report "FRENCH POLITICIAN LIKES PONIES"?

xD
Good thing I don't intend to enter politics, then. :-D

Oh, and her collection sucks. Mine is much more classy, made of customs.

Sometimes it would be amusing if you actually were Macron.

Can you imagine #RainbowDashGate?

Sometimes it would be amusing if you actually were Macron.

Can you imagine #RainbowDashGate?
LOL, yeah, no. Though keep in mind that people would just raise an eyebrow and not care much. One of our presidents died in the arms of a prostitute a century ago. Our current president married his schoolteacher. The previous one was taking his scooter to go see his mistress and everyone knew about it as well as did not give a shit. The one before him divorced and married with a top model whose sex tapes can be found online. The one before was nicknamed Super-Liar by most of the population who knew about his fraud shit, and a famous picture has him jumping over the subway ticket booths. The one before had a secret illegitimate daughter that all newspapers knew about and none cared.

Having a Brony president would be a letdown when it comes to affairs. I'd need to be an actual furry to even be on the radar.

Super-Liar in his natural environment:

And a regular reminder that Super-Liar was re-elected in the second round with over 80% of the vote.

And a regular reminder that Super-Liar was re-elected in the second round with over 80% of the vote.
Yep, he was named honorary African president-for-life over this one, and managed it without even cheating. Dictators from all over the planet nodded slightly in admiration for this.
Anybody faced with a choice between letting a morally repulsive party in and lying, will pick the latter.
Super-Liar was a lovable guy and he kept us out of Iraq epically well. Just for that one, he'd have been reelected with 55 %. Le Pen gave him the additional 27 %.
Thousands? Hm... Need to get pony dolls then.
Trust me, I've got more and better stuff than she does - I honestly believe I am in the individual Top 10 in Europe with my loot. She simply is a successful YTer who writes her scripts carefuly and does her stuff well.
... well... that is different...

... and I only joined the fandom because SB went nuts with these guys and decided to see what all the fuss was about...
Kinda similar story, I was much more interested in the fandom's creative drive than in the series itself, which is decent.

You're French. We both know that ain't gonna happen.
I've posted enough pictures of my loot:

2F47BC1B-B0A8-4368-86BE-15B67A52A223.jpeg
2-CAAD735-A45-D-4-BB0-A533-97-A1-E92487-F7.jpg

218432-BF-DEE2-4632-93-F6-4-BFA900565-B3.jpg

14-D9-B200-0-EDE-4-A30-9-F6-F-6-E882-EED2684.jpg

In terms of collection, she has nothing on me. Just regular, store-bought stuff for the majority of her loot. Decent but that's it. Where she apparently shines is by being a good enough YTer to attract and keep viewers. The loot itself is irrelevant.

I've posted enough pictures of my loot:

In terms of collection, she has nothing on me. Just regular, store-bought stuff for the majority of her loot. Decent but that's it. Where she apparently shines is by being a good enough YTer to attract and keep viewers. The loot itself is irrelevant.

Well, you certainly know how to kill any collection awe I may have had. That lamp is fucking ugly.

Says the one without the successful YT channel :V
Eyup. That's entirely my point: her success is unrelated to her collection, it's her scripting and acting work that makes it possible. You don't get a successful YT channel by buying accessories, you get it by knowing what you do and having a bit of luck. Accessories are incredibly secondary to the endeavour.

LOL, yeah, no. Though keep in mind that people would just raise an eyebrow and not care much. One of our presidents died in the arms of a prostitute a century ago. Our current president married his schoolteacher. The previous one was taking his scooter to go see his mistress and everyone knew about it as well as did not give a shit. The one before him divorced and married with a top model whose sex tapes can be found online. The one before was nicknamed Super-Liar by most of the population who knew about his fraud shit, and a famous picture has him jumping over the subway ticket booths.
To be fair, none of these sound as serious of moral failings as ordering Dijon mustard on one's hotdog, wearing a bicycle helmet, wearing a tan suit to a conference, or (le gasp) not wearing a suit in the Oval Office at all. Furthermore, the US has had a singke president that did all of these things.

To be fair, none of these sound as serious of moral failings as ordering Dijon mustard on one's hotdog, wearing a bicycle helmet, wearing a tan suit to a conference, or (le gasp) not wearing a suit in the Oval Office at all. Furthermore, the US has had a singke president that did all of these things.
Can't forget Duterte bragging that he murdered someone.

True, I did not realize how morality paragon our politicians are until now. #ThoughtsAndPrayers

Anybody faced with a choice between letting a morally repulsive party in and lying, will pick the latter.
... except in the land of America, my eternal enemy. Because they are exceptional at everything, including tolerance of the repulsive and repulsion at the tolerant.

I would like to remember the honorable assistance that the first rule of politic is to lie well ;)

Back
Top Bottom