What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are now in the Potterverse.

Aetherius

Author
You wake up in a Hotel Room. A Calendar on the Wall informs you that today´s date is 25th August 1870.

Some Papers on Table in the Room informs you that you are in London, specific in the Diagon Alley.

Two letters with your name on them catch your attention.

The First letter comes from Hogwarts:

Dear [Student Name],

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for the upcoming academic year. Your letter of acceptance and the Hogwarts Express ticket is enclosed.

The new school year will commence on September 1st, 1870, and we eagerly await your arrival at Hogwarts.
The rest of the Letter goes on with informing you about the Houses and what stuff you need.

However the second letter reads the following:

Dear Chewtoy,

Congratulations on your new body, I hope you're enjoying your upgraded Meatsack. A Fanalis. The newest Model. It's the perfect body for someone who wants to make absolutely no difference in the world. But at least you get to run a marathon in record time, that's sure to come in handy while you're stuck at Hogwarts!

It's not like anyone was clamoring for one of those, but hey, at least you get some new abilities like superhuman strength and speed. Too bad you're still stuck at Hogwarts where those abilities are about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

But wait, there's more! You're also the proud owner of the Shivering Isles, a place that doesn't even exist in this dimension. So you can enjoy the luxury of owning a piece of property in a non-existent realm.

And as if that wasn't enough, you also get to be a master of D&D magic and Elder Scrolls magic. I bet you can hardly contain your excitement. Who needs to be popular or have friends when you can nerd out over two types of magic that only exist in the realm of nerdy ass fantasy? Because what's more exciting than being a master of magics that only exist in the realm of basement-dwelling nerds, right ?

Oh, and let's not forget the 10 million galleons you'll be raking in every year. I mean, who needs to worry about the value of money when you're stuck at a school for magic, right?
You know, just enough to buy a couple of broomsticks and a lifetime supply of butterbeer. Who needs to make a difference in the world when you can spend all your time playing Quidditch and partying?

And if that still doesn't make you feel special enough, you're also the Arch Magus of the College of Winterhold in Skyrim and a Professor Emeritus of the University of Strixhaven. Wow, two impressive titles from two different universes. I'm sure the Ministry of Magic went to great lengths to verify the authenticity of those titles. Because, you know, the Ministry of Magic is the ultimate authority on academic titles from different universes. Or not, ahh, who cares, right?

Oh, and I almost forgot, your age has been tempered, so for every 100 years that pass, you only age one year. You can watch everyone you love grow old and die while you stay young and alone forever. Have fun with Centuries of Puberty. Lucky you.

Enjoy your new life and entertain me, kiddo.

Sincerely,

You cannot read the name because everytime you blink, it changes the shape...

A look in the Mirror confirms the letter.

Last edited:
No actual obligation to entertain ROB? Hide, hide, hide, don't make waves, immigrate to Switzerland and become a complete nobody noone cares about and who doesn't make any wave whatsoever.

No actual obligation to entertain ROB? Hide, hide, hide, don't make waves, immigrate to Switzerland and become a complete nobody noone cares about and who doesn't make any wave whatsoever.

Ok, following problem:

1. Underage Wizards/Witches are on the Radar of Hogwarts/the Ministry, as been seen of Harry Potter. How do they can keep track of them, i dunno. But they are good. So, escaping or going off the Radar is a bit hard.

2. You are currently in Victorian England. Going to Switzerland is a bit problematic since Switzerland is also part of the Wizarding Confederation. It is safe to assume that they have similar Laws regarding underage Wizards/Witches. On the good side, as a French, you could try to attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France of that Time.

3. We are talking about ROB here. So, ROB will get his/her/it´s Entertainment.

Ok, following problem:

1. Underage Wizards/Witches are on the Radar of Hogwarts/the Ministry, as been seen of Harry Potter. How do they can keep track of them, i dunno. But they are good. So, escaping or going off the Radar is a bit hard.

2. You are currently in Victorian England. Going to Switzerland is a bit problematic since Switzerland is also part of the Wizarding Confederation. It is safe to assume that they have similar Laws regarding underage Wizards/Witches. On the good side, as a French, you could try to attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France of that Time.

3. We are talking about ROB here. So, ROB will get his/her/it´s Entertainment.
Dun care, I'm getting out, 'cause "Entertainment" is never, ever, EVER, entertaining for the performer.

Dun care, I'm getting out, 'cause "Entertainment" is never, ever, EVER, entertaining for the performer.

Well, thats the part of it. You always get the short straw.

Edit:
You could hire a private Tutor. Since you are stinking rich, you could avoid being the "Entertainer" for ROB this way.

Last edited:
Wizard society is tiny and dull.
With a fortune and fore knowledge you could have a lot of fun in the muggle world. Keep the UK out of ww1. Prevent Northern Ireland being a thing. Save the titanic. Possibilitiesare endless.

With all the powers, you could do a lot of shenanigans.
Heck, i would try to stop WW1 from happening or that some certain persons will have some serious digestive problems.

Wizard society is tiny and dull.
With a fortune and fore knowledge you could have a lot of fun in the muggle world. Keep the UK out of ww1. Prevent Northern Ireland being a thing. Save the titanic. Possibilitiesare endless.
This man gets it.
shepardbookhookersandblow_4153.jpg

This man gets it.
shepardbookhookersandblow_4153.jpg

There is a tiny little problem.....

Since you have an attendence letter for Hogwarts, that means you are now around, what ?! Right, 11 years old.
Second, bugging out of the school system (and in this case the Wizarding School) is not a good idea.
And finally, by the time you have the proper age to enjoy certain things, like on the Picture, Centuries will have past.

Since you have an attendence letter for Hogwarts, that means you are now around, what ?! Right, 11 years old.
Ok? In a life measured in centuries that's nothing
And finally, by the time you have the proper age to enjoy certain things, like on the Picture, Centuries will have past.
I'm hitting it as soon as I hit puberty again magic's a thing.

Back
Top Bottom