What's new
Frozen in Carbonite

Welcome to FiC! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You with powers of six last play/watch characters vs MCU Avengers

Sailorpizza

You are armed with the weapons, knowledge, abilities, powers basically everything from the last 6 main characters from the last 6 series you watched/read/played to fight against mind-controlled Avengers in a challenge was make by MCU Thanos's infinity gauntlet.

What would you do?
  • MCU Avengers with Feats from MCU films
  • in character for you
  • Morals off for Avengers.
  • standard equipment.
  • Random Encounter
  • Location: an abandoned city filled with 100 chitauri from MCU & 100 average goblins from goblin slayer for all fights and starts 30 meters apart
  • Healed by Naruto as a nurse after losing a bet from Sakura and allow to eat food from sanji after each round
R1: Hawkeye and Black Widow

R2: Captain America, Winter Soldier, and Falcon

R3: Spiderman,Black Panther and Antman(Scott lang)

R4:Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch

R5: Vision

R6: Ironman

R7: Hulk

R8: Thor with Stormbreaker and Dr.Strange

Bonus.You and Dceu Wonder Woman vs MCU's Captain Marvel(Carol) in an abandoned new york city fill with 300 demons from doom 2016 and 200 titans from attack on titan & starts 20 meters apart

Last edited:
So:

1. The entire New Republic navy.
2. Doom Guy.
3. A Clone Engineer.
4. Wolf O'Donnell.
5. Lucario.
6. Donkey Kong.

Uhh yeah I think I win lmao.

Um… last serie I watched was Hero Corp, and the main character's power is basically… whatever is useful to him at the time. I am confident enough I could do it on this alone.

Just for the record, this is what the New Republic's finest vessels are capable of:

The Nebula-class Star Destroyer. While only being just over a kilometer long (Even shorter than the Venator) it can go up against battlecruisers and even smaller SSDs. For the record it was still recorded as being in service during the timeframe of Star Wars: Legacy (Or at least one), which takes place over one hundred years after its introduction and replacement(?).

Republic-class Star Destroyers. Although not as powerful as the Nebula or even the ISD-II, it still had 20% more reactor power than the ISD-I (Three of which can glass a planet in hours) and managed to stay in service at least into the Vong War, despite being outclassed by ships like the Nebula, MC90, Mediator, Rejuvenator, and even the ISD-II.

MC90 Starcruisers. The older MonCal ships were mostly converted luxury liners or exploration vessels. This one is a dedicated warship. With over 20% the reactor power of the ISD-I and presumably II, it also had proton torpedo launchers which don't need reactor power to vaporize an enemy ship or blow up a country.

And to top it off, here are all of the SSDs or SSD-like ships the New Republic has.

1. Lusankya.
2. Guardian.
3. Viscount.
4. Bounty.
5. Krakana.
6. Remember Alderaan.
7. Event Horizon.
8. Several Bulwark III-class Battlecruisers.
9. A nameless Bellator-class Super Star Destroyer.
10. At least one World Devastator (They were scrapped but if I wanted to exclude destroyed ships many things wouldn't be on here).
11. Possibly the Luminous.

Not to brag but I think I win lmao.

Just for the record, this is what the New Republic's finest vessels are capable of:

The Nebula-class Star Destroyer. While only being just over a kilometer long (Even shorter than the Venator) it can go up against battlecruisers and even smaller SSDs. For the record it was still recorded as being in service during the timeframe of Star Wars: Legacy (Or at least one), which takes place over one hundred years after its introduction and replacement(?).

Republic-class Star Destroyers. Although not as powerful as the Nebula or even the ISD-II, it still had 20% more reactor power than the ISD-I (Three of which can glass a planet in hours) and managed to stay in service at least into the Vong War, despite being outclassed by ships like the Nebula, MC90, Mediator, Rejuvenator, and even the ISD-II.

MC90 Starcruisers. The older MonCal ships were mostly converted luxury liners or exploration vessels. This one is a dedicated warship. With over 20% the reactor power of the ISD-I and presumably II, it also had proton torpedo launchers which don't need reactor power to vaporize an enemy ship or blow up a country.

And to top it off, here are all of the SSDs or SSD-like ships the New Republic has.

1. Lusankya.
2. Guardian.
3. Viscount.
4. Bounty.
5. Krakana.
6. Remember Alderaan.
7. Event Horizon.
8. Several Bulwark III-class Battlecruisers.
9. A nameless Bellator-class Super Star Destroyer.
10. At least one World Devastator (They were scrapped but if I wanted to exclude destroyed ships many things wouldn't be on here).
11. Possibly the Luminous.

Not to brag but I think I win lmao.

Pretty cool abilities and what would you do after winning against MCU characters?

Ok for me it's
  1. Jotaro's Stand Star Platinum from JoJo Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
  2. Goku's Ki and Saiyan Physiology From dragon Ball Z Kia.
  3. The Exile's force sensitivity, force bonding, and status as a Force Wound from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords
  4. The Unkindled one from Dark Souls 3
  5. And I'm playing Kaldor Fucking Draigo in a tongue in cheek 40k TTRPG.
I would list my sixth, but I'm already an unkillable, timestopping, Alpha level psyker Super Saiyan force vampire.

I may have some issues with in round 8 if only because Thor's durability is quite possibly ludicrous at this point and Doctor Strange has a very big bag of tricks to draw from.

Let's see... Wolf/Sekiro, a fucking Solar Exalt, Minecraft Steve!?, Deku from MHA, a rather tall Fennekin, an entire semi-hard scifi space fleet of my own design, and fucking vemmon(digimon world 3).

I think I win. Like, hard.

The Solar isn't much of a fighter, but they do have disguise and stealth techniques along with a perfect dodge that won't suffer from the virtue flaw because it's the Conviction Flaw and that only activates when I'm going against my Motivation(murderize corrupt people in his case).

Wolf isn't too useful, but getting back up after death is nice and insures a lucky hit won't take me out.

Steve!? is... Steve!?. They're scary.

Deku can probably duke it out with Thor, but Hulk could give some trouble.

Fennekin shoot fire and psychic energy at people, pretty useful for the guys who are tough enough to survive being punched by an amped up Solar+Steve!?+Deku.

I have the ultimate multi-hundred-megaton high ground. And all of the rest.

Aaaand I'm a digimon that can world kill and get stronger from that. I also assimilate technology to make it stronger. I convert the planet, digivolve into Gaiamon and go about my merry way, secure in my "I'm literally untouchable" status.

I'm pretty sure I could bitchslap comicbook Carol. And superman for that matter. And probably the Anti-monitor. And darkseid.

I could probably beat most things from comics tbh. And from digimon, though Zeedmillenniummon would probably give me pause.

Ok for me it's
  1. Jotaro's Stand Star Platinum from JoJo Bizzare Adventure: Stardust Crusaders
  2. Goku's Ki and Saiyan Physiology From dragon Ball Z Kia.
  3. The Exile's force sensitivity, force bonding, and status as a Force Wound from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords
  4. The Unkindled one from Dark Souls 3
  5. And I'm playing Kaldor Fucking Draigo in a tongue in cheek 40k TTRPG.
I would list my sixth, but I'm already an unkillable, timestopping, Alpha level psyker Super Saiyan force vampire.

I may have some issues with in round 8 if only because Thor's durability is quite possibly ludicrous at this point and Doctor Strange has a very big bag of tricks to draw from.

That's awesome and guess you gotta spam a lot of attacks to Thor & Doctor Strange.

... Captain Marvel/Shazam?

Fun as fuck.

Imma wrestle someone!

From Endgame: Carol
From American Gods: Odin
From Jumpchain: Composite Human supplement
From Godbound: Might, Sky & Sun words
From Black Clover: Demon
From One Piece: Luffy

I will beat the gang non lethally. Pre-heat the arena and keep it 'medium'

Back
Top Bottom